KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI (DARK SIDE)- Enemy

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI (DARK SIDE)- Enemy
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (227): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak will reach out (and smell for it), moving to locate the fire quickly, and bringing his ladder with him.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 03:42 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Great..." Rianna mutters, irritated at both the empty settlement and the sudden cut-out of her comms.

(How very convenient that is!)

She'll head back towards the mountain to see if she can either locate the missing Epireans or another settlement. Can she sense anything unusual or off? For that matter, can she tell if the ones that were supposed to be there are even still in the area?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 03:43 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

The lizard dog thing is gonna burn down the base.

Xavier puts his hand to his face, "Can this day get any better."

Xavier will look over the panel to see if he can hotwire the door to open. If not he's gonna take out his lightsaber and cut the thing open.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 03:43 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nah, if the circuit is buggered then the system itself is down' hotwiring won;t help.

There's an emergency system by each door- basically a pump that builds up pressure to open it. It's slow and needs strength but it does stop anyone becoming entombed; it's also electric free so it can't fail in the way the other systems can.

-

Dak- if the fire s a circuit fire, it means it's in the circuitry. You'll have to crawl into the conduits and find it in there. Alternatively, find what corridor the burning circuity is above and then get to it from underneath, though dropping a fire on your head might be too direct a way of finding it even for you.

-

Hmm. Well only one thing seems off, Rianna- Epirean females might be indistinguishable from the males to you guys, but they don't actually go hunting. You'd have thought one or two would be here.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 03:48 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Fine then Xavier will use the emergency room door to open considering he's not that short on strength.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 03:53 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

After that Holocron debacle, Dak can handle a little circuit fire if things go wrong. He'll take the up-from-under route.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 03:53 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hmm, that is quite odd...and no sign of where they all could have gone? No tracks or anything?

She's going to quickly check out the immediate area before heading back closer to the mountain to visit the next settlement.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 03:54 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

We could try dropping off our guys ahead of their possible route via starship, once we figure out a direction that they may have moved in. Perhaps by checking for any sign of disturbance in the jungle around Firak's ruined village.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:03 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Galder, have you thought that making yourself particularly ambushable might in fact be the best way to find Ogros' men?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:05 PM
Peach
mordrem

The lizard makes a good point...stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:06 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak

Eller speaks, though she does not raise her head.

"I am making a complex calculation about this place and all within it, trying to find all your possible futures. It is not simple."

Edana watches the seer for a while as she flits about the room, trying to spot some pattern in what she is doing and finds it oddly hypnotising. Feeling suddenly dizzy from the sight and her migraine, she takes a seat on the floor to rest her head in her hands. "Ok so I have to ask; why are you doing this calculation? Are you expecting something to happen?"

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:07 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah, the old ambush-bluff, eh? Works well if they don't kill you.

-

Xavier- you do know that if you spend your time pumping, Azarl is going to nab all the parts he wants...

-

Ok, Dak, how do you intend to find the fire from underneath?

-

Galder- trying to land a ship in the jungle is a good way to lose the ship! If you don;t crash on getting down, you sink into a swamp or get tangled in vines...

-

Rianna- how's your Survival?

-

"Things are always happening," says Eller. "Many I want to sense. I see... old friends and enemies. Maybe both at once, or the same. I see danger... opportunity."

She turns over another rock.

"And men who come to this world to kill you."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:12 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Search for the smell, feel through the Force, come across any angry people stuck with non-working systems, ask Rand if there's another warning indicator... the fire can't be too far, if it was actually caused by his efforts.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:15 PM
Peach
mordrem

Non-existent!

I have a mediocre Observation score, though?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:15 PM
General Zink
Bane

Rand will report the warning indicator to Dak and see if he can find the problem on his end.

"Do you need assistance, Kaliero?" Rand asks over the comm. "I'm sure I can bother Xavier and Azarl to get out of the workshop and help with the problem..."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:18 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"I'm sure I can deal with it, thank you," Dak replies icily as he searches.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:20 PM
b1plusb2

Relle will just continue her running path inside, along the same route. She's confident she can handle Dak if he decides to create an issue.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:22 PM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

(Curse Azral)

Fine Xavier is gonna keep his focus on Azral until he decides to come with Xavier.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:28 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Hmmmm abandoned settlements of hostile indigenies ..... sound a little game of thrones esque to anyone else?

---------------------

Edana listens to Eller fortelling their futures. Enemies....danger....opportunities... yup all sounds like an average day with this. Wait a minute, men come to kill us?

"What was that last one? Men come to kill us or men come to kill me specifically?"

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:47 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Rob
I Am Spartacus.

Vic, after much time staying silent and following his companions into the thick jungle, decides to speak up as their chase proves fruitless.

"... it seems to me, that we are the ones at a disadvantage, here. We're on their ground, and they're leading us by the nose", he said with his resonating mechanical voice. He adjusts some of the knobs and dials on his armored suit accordingly as he speaks.

"Perhaps... it may be more pertinent to allow them to continue to think that way? These creatures are simple. Primitive. Even in droves, we could cut them all down with ease, correct?", he continues saying as he levitates over the underbrush and weeds.

"Let them ambush us. They will come to us, and when they do, they will find that ambushing those strong in the Force is quite the ridiculous notion. Then we will kill them all, and save ourselves this wretched zoorif chase", he finishes with another adjustment of his dials. He then falls silent as he awaits the opinions of his compatriots on the matter.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:01 PM
Herr Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote