KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI (DARK SIDE)- Enemy

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI (DARK SIDE)- Enemy
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (227): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

I was thinking of doing it dropship style, have someone rapel us in and then fly back to the mountain. No landing involved, and it gives the position away if we decided to do an ambush-bluff.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:02 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Peach
Non-existent!

I have a mediocre Observation score, though?

Which you used to watch the programme you saw about tracking once, which is as much as you know about following people that way. The ground isn't sand.

-

Ok, then it's Force rolls from Dak! No luck yet... and oh, here comes Relle again. She's going to wonder what you are doing, staring at the ceiling like that.

-

"Both are true," says the Seer. "They come to kill all of you, but not just because you are here. They would hunt you anyway."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:02 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Great.

Well, press on, then.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:04 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Relle, do you... smell something burning?" Dak will continue to study the ceiling, trying not to let the slight hint of worry show.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:07 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

"The Bureau are coming here? Do you know when?"

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:07 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"No," says Eller. "They have nothing against you themselves. They are sent by another."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"Are you certain you have it under control?" Rand asks Dak. "I'm sure everyone will be displeased if you burn down the base..."

Rand rubs a finger over the intercom to the workshop.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:11 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Perhaps you could just tell me which system your little red light indicates, squid," Dak growls, irritatedly. "I'm sure everyone will be displeased if you allow the base to burn down..." he mocks.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:14 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

"Ok you are gonna have to slow down a bit - my head is spinning. Who has been sent? And by whom?"

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:16 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

Azarl chitters a little when Xavier contemplates the door.

"Shall we do this together?" Azarl asks. "Neither of us can snatch the parts if we're working together. We can discuss it when we get back from figuring out whatever Dak has ruined."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:23 PM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"Ah, but I'm not on maintenance," Rand says. "The maintenance lights I have on right now are..."

Rand will tell Dak which ones they are.

"Are you sure you don't need help? I'm not asking to taunt you, I just want to make sure things are working."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:25 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Fine," Dak says, "Call them. At the very least maybe they can get burned and not me..." he mutters.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:31 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, third light along, second row. That one.

-

"The men sent are warriors. It is another that wishes you harm. A leader of men... a king? No. A general."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:40 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

General? Edana racks her brain but is pretty sure she doesn't know any generals. Maybe one of the others will know what on earth Eller is talking about.

"Do you know when they are coming? We'll have to warn the others"

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:47 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Sounds good to us," Xavier says to Azral.

He will work with him to get the door open, and go see what is wrong.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:54 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b1plusb2

Relle can sense that Dak is perturbed and considers whether or not she should bug him. She knows he's on maintenance and knows that she probably won't help much. But then Dak addresses her and she pauses in her workout.

"Burning?" Relle sighs. "What did you do?"

She'll reach out with her senses and try to pinpoint the crackling fire that Dak started.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 08:36 PM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Rand will radio Xavier and Azarl over the base's intercom, though if that isn't working he'll call them via comlink.

"I need you to assist Dak," Rand says. "We're having a slight technical issue and I want you two to help him settle the matter. There is a small electrical fire that he is trying to put out."

Rand sips his wine.

"And don't mock him, please. He's in a rather... unpleasant mood. Just get it done."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 08:38 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier answers Rand back, "Already ahead of you we're getting ready to go down there now."

Xavier pauses then asks Rand, "Did you say an electrical fire? Just great and what are you doing right now?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 09:06 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

"Doesn't matter," Azarl says curtly. "We can handle this."

Azarl will start pumping the hydraulic hatch on the door, hopefully with help from Xavier.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 09:39 PM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Herr Rob
Vic, after much time staying silent and following his companions into the thick jungle, decides to speak up as their chase proves fruitless.

"... it seems to me, that we are the ones at a disadvantage, here. We're on their ground, and they're leading us by the nose", he said with his resonating mechanical voice. He adjusts some of the knobs and dials on his armored suit accordingly as he speaks.

"Perhaps... it may be more pertinent to allow them to continue to think that way? These creatures are simple. Primitive. Even in droves, we could cut them all down with ease, correct?", he continues saying as he levitates over the underbrush and weeds.

"Let them ambush us. They will come to us, and when they do, they will find that ambushing those strong in the Force is quite the ridiculous notion. Then we will kill them all, and save ourselves this wretched zoorif chase", he finishes with another adjustment of his dials. He then falls silent as he awaits the opinions of his compatriots on the matter.

"Indeed, what we really want is to deal with Ogros, his men are worth nothing without his lead.... though I would like to have a bit of talk with him. not just simply kill him".

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 10:05 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote