KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Marvel Team

Superman vs Marvel Team
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Did I say it holds any weight here?

Well stop responding to my posts. Stop bringing my name up in threads that I don't even reply in. All of this is simple. You can stop quoting me if you want...I wouldn't mind.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 04:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The interviews are about as relevant as Joe Casey thinking Superman would need Classic Beyonder to stop him, Bendis thinking Sentry can't be destroyed by any force unless he wants to die, and Pak thinking WWH could have taken Galactus.

thumb up

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 04:09 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
Well stop responding to my posts. Stop bringing my name up in threads that I don't even reply in. All of this is simple. You can stop quoting me if you want...I wouldn't mind.

Why carv, are you angry? I'm just messing around with you. Don't be such a spoil-sport.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 04:11 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I like this interview better involving Savage Hulk and Superman.

NRAMA:There’s always that old joke about who would win in a fight between Superman and the Hulk. But can that be explained with science?

JK: From a physics point of view, I would go with the Hulk for the following reasons: the angrier he gets, the stronger he’s going to get. There’s even an explanation for this because as he’s getting frustrated there’s more adrenaline pumping in his system,sothat’sa triggerforincrease in his strength and if he keeps pounding on Superman until it was nighttime then Superman won’t be soaking up any solarradiation and hestartsgetting a littleweaker.So I think eventually theHulk might win that one, but that’s purely from a science point of view, not from a fan point of view.

Source.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=91158

Trust you to quote an interview with a writer that's borderline retarded and doesn't understand how superman's powers work.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 04:11 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
Trust you to quote an interview with a writer that's borderline retarded and doesn't understand how superman's powers work.

I didnt post that to say Savage Hulk>Superman...no need to quote it. I posted it as a joke and like I said before, Superman would get the majority over Savage Hulk imo.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 04:14 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I didnt post that to say Savage Hulk>Superman...no need to quote it. I posted it as a joke and like I said before, Superman would get the majority over Savage Hulk imo.

Only because you keep lowballing Savage Hulk to make WBH look more impressive.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 04:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
Only because you keep lowballing Savage Hulk to make WBH look more impressive.

Lol...is that what you truly believe? I like Savage Hulk and I would give him wins against most high Heralds and majority against some...this has nothing to do with WBH. If I was trying to make WBH look good, I would say Savage Hulk pulls a majority against Supes but I don't believe that.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 04:27 PM
CosmicComet

I like this interview better involving Savage Hulk and Superman.

NRAMA:There’s always that old joke about who would win in a fight between Superman and the Hulk. But can that be explained with science?

JK: From a physics point of view, I would go with the Hulk for the following reasons: the angrier he gets, the stronger he’s going to get. There’s even an explanation for this because as he’s getting frustrated there’s more adrenaline pumping in his system,sothat’sa triggerforincrease in his strength and if he keeps pounding on Superman until it was nighttime then Superman won’t be soaking up any solarradiation and hestartsgetting a littleweaker.So I think eventually theHulk might win that one, but that’s purely from a science point of view, not from a fan point of view.

Source.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=91158

Link doesn't work.

Assuming its real anyway, from a 'science' point of view, Hulk would look like a statue to Supes.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 04:33 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Who's this JK guy?
You don't know?

JK = Just Kidding. That's probably what it was, a retarded joke.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 04:51 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Who's this JK guy?
?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 05:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The interviews are about as relevant as Joe Casey thinking Superman would need Classic Beyonder to stop him, Bendis thinking Sentry can't be destroyed by any force unless he wants to die, and Pak thinking WWH could have taken Galactus.
Pak would write WWH to beat Galactus though...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 06:03 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

yeppers

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 12:30 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote