KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Adam & Sinestro Vs Magneto & Apocalypse

Black Adam & Sinestro Vs Magneto & Apocalypse
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dixie23

It wouldn't be anything close to resembling a stomp.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 10:22 AM
Dixie23 is currently offline Click here to Send Dixie23 a Private Message Find more posts by Dixie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I was reading the title of this thread and I was like "Oh, well, hopefully Magneto has a good partner to compensate for...oh."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 06:10 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Don't get carried away, it wouldn't be anything close to resembling a stomp. In fact Magneto's team could win this.

I like Mags and Apoc better honestly, but no they couldn't.

Sinestro could easily take out Magneto (His ring can control electromagnetism as well and he knows every trick in the book - not to mention the other fun stuff he can do), and that leaves Apoc to deal with Black Adam. Apoc is extremely powerful, but he's not THAT powerful.

If nothing else, Sinestro defeats Magneto and then it's Adam and Sinestro vs Apoc. Roflstomp.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 06:28 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I was reading the title of this thread and I was like "Oh, well, hopefully Magneto has a good partner to compensate for...oh."

ha.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 10:49 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote