KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » The New Bond Movie 2012: Skyfall

The New Bond Movie 2012: Skyfall
Started by: SupermanAscends

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SupermanAscends

The New Bond Movie 2012: Skyfall

Scheduled for a November 9th release, Skyfall is the next new James Bond movie that centers around him taking down enemies. This movie looks to bring the desire back to the Bond films. The budget is high and the film crew is trying to explode the theatres.

The actors include Daniel Craig, Ralph Fiennes, Helen McCrory, Javier Bardem, and Judi Dench.

The Bond fans that follow the movie know that there are many movies. A collection of Bond movies fill houses that know his name. The previous movie was exciting but the fans were not familiar with the actor. The new movie will try to draw back the fans to watch Bond as if he's on again.

More explosions coming soon.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2012 07:28 PM
SupermanAscends is currently offline Click here to Send SupermanAscends a Private Message Find more posts by SupermanAscends Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Just to let you know there is another thread for this upcoming movie.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 02:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Old Post May 21st, 2012 02:44 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22

Oh man this looks great.Looking forward to it.Thanks for the video.

Old Post May 21st, 2012 03:24 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by Mr Parker

You got that from this POS teaser! That teaser was shit!
I'm being extremely cautious after the last craptacular outing which was quantum of solstice!

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 05:30 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by darthmaul1
I'm being extremely cautious after the last craptacular outing which was quantum of solstice!

totally disagree.From that trailer I am excited about this movie..Now just because I think the trailer looks great, doesnt mean that I will love the movie itself.Its going to be a long time before I get over the dissapointment of Sherlock Holmes.

For months after seeing the trailer for that film I was excited about the movie.I thought it would be the best movie of the year from the trailer but I found it to be a horrible movie.way too boring to watch and sit through.

I cant remember being so much extremely dissapointed over a movie from a trailer since that time,thats why I mentioned that particular movie because of the severe dissapoinment I felt.Now that might happen again with this movie as well. you never know.

But sorry,right now from what I have seen of this trailer,I am pumped.But I will remember not to get too excited about this movie expecting the movie itself to live up to the trailer thanks to Sherlock Holmes though so I wont experince the same kind of letdown if it doesnt measure up to it.

Oh and thats pretty stupid logic you are going by using the dissapoinment of a previous Bond film to not get excited about the next Bond film.I learned that with GoldenEye.I hated the previous James Bond film made before that one and because of that, expected to hate Goldeneye as well.Fortunately it was far better than the previous film and I enjoyed it. I later regretted going into it thinking it would automatically suck just because the previous one was so bad.

If you dont think this movie looks promising from this trailer though ,then i dont know what to tell you. my advise would be to just skip it.I mean if you dont think it looks really good from this trailer,its hard to believe that you will like the movie either. I see this trailer and like i said,I say -wow cant wait.Im guessing that marwash feels the same way,thats why he posted it.after all he didnt say anything negative about it like you would think he would if he felt the same way you did.

Last edited by Mr Parker on May 24th, 2012 at 07:25 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2012 07:20 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Mr Parker

I just saw the trailer at the THEATER this weekend after seeing THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN movie and oh man,after seeing the trailer in the THEATER,I am excited like hell to see this movie.I fail to understand how anybody such as darth maul could POSSIBLY not get excited over this movie after looking at that trailer. roll eyes (sarcastic) that trailer totally rocks. Granted just because the trailer looks excellent,doesnt guarantee that the movie will.

Like I said,from the trailer of Sherlock Holmes I thought it was going to be the greatest movie of the year when instead,it turned out to be the most dissapointing movie for me that year,a really bad movie.

If this movie is as great as tha trailer is,its going to be one of the best Bond movies ever.Definetely the best since Goldeneye,the last really great one.If it follows the pattern of the amazing spiderman,its going to rock.I was extremely excited about the TAS movie from the trailer getting excited about it everytime I saw that trailer and the movie delivered,its every bit as great and exciting a movie as the trailer is.If this movie lives up to the trailer the same way the amazing spiderman movie lived up to its trailer,this movie could rival that film as my favorite movie of the year. Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 09:31 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by darthmaul1

huh

The teaser was far from being pos

they've also shown the new Q, picture of him on the net already.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 04:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Judging from the trailer I have seen it looks as though they have failed again. Time for new production team and new actor me thinks.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 04:42 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2012 06:40 AM
God

Originally posted by Kazenji

Further proof that they need to go back to the drawing board!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2012 08:31 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

How so numbnuts?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2012 03:34 AM
Alpha-7
No.1

Originally posted by Kazenji

I cannot wait for this film to be released.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2012 04:30 PM
Alpha-7 is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha-7 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha-7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Since Mr. White said Bond movies suck is Skyfall still going to deal with Quantum?

I mean they just can't move on when the first two movies tie specifically with them...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 12:11 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateCake

This film looks epic. Very much looking forward to it's release.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2012 10:46 AM
ChocolateCake is currently offline Click here to Send ChocolateCake a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateCake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by ChocolateCake
This film looks epic. Very much looking forward to it's release.

Totally agree.Normally I dont think much of it when a Bond film is made.I mean hollywood seems to be determined to keep making them as long as hollywood exists.there just seems to be no end in sight.But this time i am pumped and looking forward to this film.From the trailer it looks like it is going to be the best Bond movie in over 20 years.If the movie is as great as the trailer is,it will be. Happy Dance rock thumb up

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 06:17 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ More Specifically MGM

it seems to be what's keeping them going.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 01:49 AM