KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gamora W/Godslayer vs Wolverine

Gamora W/Godslayer vs Wolverine
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Gamora 15 68.18%
Wolverine 6 27.27%
Stalemate 1 4.55%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gamora W/Godslayer vs Wolverine
Started by: Tony Stark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kid Kurdy

Wolverine wins.

Gamora is all hype but few feats.

"The most dangerous woman of the universe !" Yeah right, she's not even in the top 10.

"Godslayer." Just a cool name for a sharp knife, that's it.

Wolverine wins.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:01 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Logan wins.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:04 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nihilist
Didnt Wolverine admit her HF was as good as his after he hit her with a sucker shotr?
No clue. I can't keep up with the near infinite amout of Wolvie books and appearances thruout the Marvel Multiverse.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

GotG didn't have the page space to really showcase the team's abilities.
An absolute shame, GotG was my fav comic of its era but it just needed to detail its fights better. Considering many of there fighters were melee warriors.

Logan wins this fight. Galactic heroes need more screen time.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:11 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Is it your claim that a middle of the road combatant with class 70 strength (CONSIDERABLY MORE) than Wolverine... couldn't KO him? Is it your claim that class 70 strength isn't sufficient to put wolverine done for the count? I hope not considering he has been put down by less.

And Thor's been koed by the falling mast of a ship, Hulk's been choked out by a python and Silver Surfer has been knocked out by Mexican farmers. It takes class 100 to put Wolverine down, anything else is PIS.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:13 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by Flyattractor
No clue. I can't keep up with the near infinite amout of Wolvie books and appearances thruout the Marvel Multiverse.
It was during Infinity Crusade

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:14 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Didnt Wolverine admit her HF was as good as his after he hit her with a sucker shotr?

She was koed by a single stab to the stomach. Does that sound as good as Wolverine's healing factor? That isn't even as good as Captain America or Spider-man's healing factor...

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:14 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by the ninjak
GotG didn't have the page space to really showcase the team's abilities.
An absolute shame, GotG was my fav comic of its era but it just needed to detail its fights better. Considering many of there fighters were melee warriors.

Logan wins this fight. Galactic heroes need more screen time.

Totally agree. GOtG were awesome, especially rocket racoon.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:15 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
She was koed by a single stab to the stomach. Does that sound as good as Wolverine's healing factor? That isn't even as good as Captain America or Spider-man's healing factor...

Its almost equal to sabretooth's HF.

And Thor's been koed by the falling mast of a ship, Hulk's been choked out by a python and Silver Surfer has been knocked out by Mexican farmers. It takes class 100 to put Wolverine down, anything else is PIS.

I don't know whether to pity you or dur you. Well, here it is

Last edited by abhilegend on May 2nd, 2012 at 07:19 PM

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:16 PM
Nihilist

He admitted himself, and it was clear he could only get the edge with a sneak attack

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:18 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by abhilegend

I don't know whether to pity you or dur you. Well, here it is

Yeah your right, we should probably hold Wolverine to different standards then every other character.

Moron.

He admitted himself, and it was clear he could only get the edge with a sneak attack

He might have said it, but we know how fast Wolverine's healing factor works, and we know how fast Gamora's works... so we know that what he said isn't the case at all. A stab to the gut drops Gamora and koes her. That's all Wolverine needs to do to get a hit.

If Gamora hadn't been distracted the fight would have played on the exact same it just would have lasted a bit longer.

Last edited by srankmissingnin on May 2nd, 2012 at 07:28 PM

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:26 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yeah your right, we should probably hold Wolverine to different standards then every other character.

Moron.

Yeah totally, when all he has is jackass fanboys like you. Like I said its another "gem" from you.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:29 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Yeah totally, when all he has is jackass fanboys like you. Like I said its another "gem" from you.

Dude you are just another uninformed fanboy stroking his confirmation bias, pretending like the only Wolverine feats that are valid are Wolverine getting kicked in the face by a deer and Punisher hitting him the balls with a baseball bat. It's nice that you admit you are holding Wolverine to a different standard, where PIS is valid for him and only him though. If monogoloids like you made an effort to be impartial I wouldn't need to come in here and correct you so often.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:37 PM
Nihilist

Moron.

He might have said it, but we know how fast Wolverine's healing factor works, and we know how fast Gamora's works... so we know that what he said isn't the case at all. A stab to the gut drops Gamora and koes her. That's all Wolverine needs to do to get a hit.

If Gamora hadn't been distracted the fight would have played on the exact same it just would have lasted a bit longer.
So Logans was lying then? Gotcha!!

The rest is just fanboy speculation from you.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:38 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Dude you are just another uninformed fanboy stroking his confirmation bias, pretending like the only Wolverine feats that are valid are Wolverine getting kicked in the face by a deer and Punisher hitting him the balls with a baseball bat. It's nice that you admit you are holding Wolverine to a different standard, where PIS is valid for him and only him though. If monogoloids like you made an effort to be impartial I wouldn't need to come in here and correct you so often.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:42 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

So Logans was lying then? Gotcha!!

The rest is just fanboy speculation from you.

More likely he was trying to stroke Gamora's ego, but regardless of the reasoning it was said, it wasn't even remotely accurate.

I think you must be confused, because fanboy speculation isn't a synonym for deductive reasoning. Based on all the information at hand, the attributes of both characters and all their respective feats and accomplishments, that outcome is far and away the most logical and likely resolution.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:43 PM
Cogito

I see what you did there shifty

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:43 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

More likely he was trying to stroke Gamora's ego, but regardless of the reasoning it was said, it wasn't even remotely accurate.

I think you must be confused, because fanboy speculation isn't a synonym for deductive reasoning. Based on all the information at hand, the attributes of both characters and all their respective feats and accomplishments, that outcome is far and away the most logical and likely resolution.
So youre saying he was stroking her ego after trying to kill her lol.

More speculation again.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:46 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

So youre saying he was stroking her ego after trying to kill her lol.

More speculation again.

It's not like there was any animosity between them when he said it. Dude was probably hoping to get laid by a hot green chick.

It might be baseless speculation when you do it, but I've read enough comics for my opinion to be based on something. cool

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:48 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Nice rant which you've shared with pretty much everyone else. While its none of your business to know, I've read all 4 volumes of wolverine and almost every appearane of his in Uncanny as well as god know how many other titles. You're not the only one who reads comics here. Your trolling is very bland and un-original. Everyone hates your god and master, cry me a river. As for rest for your rant, I could care less what you think about me. You are just a sad, little, unsecure boy lashing on anybody who is actually just fooling around. I wasn't totally serious there, you dunderhead.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:49 PM