KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beta Ray Bill vs Nul Hulk

Beta Ray Bill vs Nul Hulk
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bbrem123

nul

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:42 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

where are the absorption feats?

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:44 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ I was thinking of his battle with 'dust, but upon reexamining it, he appears to only be using his shielding.

Even still, Bill routinely uses blasts/shields against his opponents. IF Nul beat him, it wouldn't be easy.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:52 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It looked like Bill was using absorption against Stardust, not shielding.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ To me it looks more like he's shielding from the blast with his hammer, but it's hard to tell. Doesn't matter either way.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
^ I was thinking of his battle with 'dust, but upon reexamining it, he appears to only be using his shielding.

Even still, Bill routinely uses blasts/shields against his opponents. IF Nul beat him, it wouldn't be easy.
figured as much

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:58 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by keiththegreat
Right before he beat him.
Yes, by bfr him to space.

Thor could never beat him so he bfs him, its that simple.

I have returned

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 09:06 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

nul, and i'm not sure it would be all that tough tbh. erm

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 09:34 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Nul but he would put up a good fight and there would be massive collateral damage.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 09:39 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Yes, by bfr him to space.

Thor could never beat him so he bfs him, its that simple.
First of all, I read that entire scene in a different way.

I thought Thor was faking Nul Hulk out. On his knees, saying he can't beat Hulk.

Then, "Did you now!", as he fries him and sends him into space.

That was impressive. At a moments notice, sending a fried Nul Hulk into orbit.

And, honestly, nobody else thinks it is lucky for Hulk that Thor didn't follow him out there?

Seriously?

That would be the worst thing that could happen. Thor would have been able to do anything he wanted to Hulk out there, with no chance of retaliation, unless Nul Hulk was able to fly in space. Who knows?

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:15 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Horrificus
First of all, I read that entire scene in a different way.

I thought Thor was faking Nul Hulk out. On his knees, saying he can't beat Hulk.

Then, "Did you now!", as he fries him and sends him into space.

That was impressive. At a moments notice, sending a fried Nul Hulk into orbit.

And, honestly, nobody else thinks it is lucky for Hulk that Thor didn't follow him out there?

Seriously?

That would be the worst thing that could happen. Thor would have been able to do anything he wanted to Hulk out there, with no chance of retaliation, unless Nul Hulk was able to fly in space. Who knows?

He couldn't follow him out there...Thor koed himself by ramming into Nuls chest. In other words.."he was knocked the hell out".

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:25 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by carver9
He couldn't follow him out there...Thor koed himself by ramming into Nuls chest. In other words.."he was knocked the hell out".
Oh yeah. That. Yeah, that wasn't good.

Good argument carver.

NH ftw.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:41 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:55 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

I don't know why you phrase it like Thor knocked himself out by ramming his head into Hulk's chest.

They clashed (Notice Nul swinging his hammer as Thor charges his), Thor won. The effort however took more out of Thor, which is understandable. Fraction Thor's lowest showing so far basically, not bad.

For the record, when asked whether Thor was baiting Nul or being truthful, Fraction said it's up to the reader to decide or some other vague bullshit. He purposefully lined up the sequences so there could be debate about Thor's intention. His way of sparking controversy I guess.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on May 4th, 2012 at 05:04 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:01 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know why you phrase it like Thor knocked himself out by ramming his head into Hulk's chest.

They clashed (Notice Nul swinging his hammer as Thor charges his), Thor won. The effort however took more out of Thor, which is understandable. Fraction Thor's lowest showing so far basically, not bad.

For the record, when asked whether Thor was baiting Nul, Fraction said it can be read either way or some other vague bullshit. He purposefully lined up the sequences so there could be debate about Thor's intention. His way of sparking controversy I guess.

No one said it was bad but Bill isn't Thor.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:03 AM
Horrificus

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

For the record, when asked whether Thor was baiting Nul or being truthful, Fraction said it's up to the reader to decide or some other vague bullshit. He purposefully lined up the sequences so there could be debate about Thor's intention. His way of sparking controversy I guess.
So, do you agree with how I saw the fight?

I saw it as a ruse, followed by a win for Thor.

I don't know if you are being serious but he faints after this.
Half serious.
As Rage.Of.Olympus said, it is up to the reader. So, I can see where you are coming from too.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 02:02 PM
iceman24567

LOL what do you write these made up stories?

Old Post May 4th, 2012 02:06 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by leonidas
nul, and i'm not sure it would be all that tough tbh. erm
Really? I'd think Bill could do at least as good as Spider-Woman+Hawkeye+Ms. Marvel... stick out tongue

Old Post May 4th, 2012 02:56 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Horrificus
So, do you agree with how I saw the fight?

I saw it as a ruse, followed by a win for Thor.

Half serious.
As Rage.Of.Olympus said, it is up to the reader. So, I can see where you are coming from too.

Thor passed out after the attack. If Nul had any control of the hammer and flew back...he could have killed Thor.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:46 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nul stomps

I have returned

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2012 10:24 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote