KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The One Above All vs the Presence pt 2

The One Above All vs the Presence pt 2
Started by: Jynocidus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I'd say TOAA is 'greater' than Presence based on what happened in Final Crisis/Superman Beyond compared to what happened in Marvel: The End. Only reason being that in DC The Presence apparently isn't the supreme of supreme (Primal Monitor/Mandrakk being greater if I'm interpreting that story correctly) whereas TOAA actually is the very top rung in all things Marvel. However, I could be misinterpreting Final Crisis.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 11:39 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus
Sadly, you're the proof..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
No one's being hypocritical here.
That's because there IS a supreme being in each of their respective omniverse.
You refuse to acknowledge this fact, despite the arguments that were presented to you by some of the members.

LT has said that he answers to a power greater than him, ON-PANEL.
Heck, even Mephisto said LT answers to a higher power.

The fact that they've also been SEEN ON-PANEL NUMEROUS TIMES is enough proof that there IS A supreme being in each omniverse.

there is only 1 omniverse. Both companies are part of the same omniverse. EVERY company is part of the same omniverse. WE are part of the 1 omniverse. They have separate continuities. You as well as many others on this site fail to grasp that concept. This concept is critical because this is a vs site. Which means that nobody is omnipotent, regardless if they are so INSIDE of their respective company or continuity. Why? In this omniverse...there is only 1 supreme being. Arguing Presence vs LT, it arguing the totality of 1 respective continuity, vs the embodiment of Necessity which keeps all continuities separate. Get it now? LT is bigger than just The Presence, from my perspective of course

i refuse to acknowlege "that fact," despite arguments, because the people making the claims don't see clearly enough to convince me with their reasoning. their only arguments are "Presence is God" sounding like nothing but fanboys. Presence doesn't represent "The most significant being -- the creator of ALL" ...TOAA is portrayed as that, and the enforcer of that judgement is LT.

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 4th, 2012 12:26 AM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Jynocidus
this isn't based on popularity. which omnipotent is supreme, and why?

what is NECESSARY for one to beat the other?
Yeah...no.

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
That's because there IS a supreme being in each of their respective omniverse.

The fact that they've also been SEEN ON-PANEL NUMEROUS TIMES is enough proof that there IS A supreme being in each omniverse.
This ^^

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 4th, 2012 12:31 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote