KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Worst Video Game Endings

Worst Video Game Endings
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

lol, you expect me to list all of them... Admittedly, I've never been a fan of JRPGs, all though I am a big fan of several like Chrono Trigger.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 06:30 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Better than what RPGs?
All JRPGs. Especially Xenosaga and Xenogears. Those games are trash.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 04:01 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Alrighty folks, let's try and keep this on topic.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 19th, 2012 04:43 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Gears of War 3's. Ending was decent but I feel like that it's all completely wrong. In a way, the Locust were victims as well. Myrrah was their frikkin Hitler and of course they weren't gonna say no to their superior but they should have. Anyways, with the Lambent obviously appearing as the bigger threat, the COG and the Horde should've at least temporarily put aside their differences to destroy the third party in the war but no, instead, everyone was still at eachother's throats (no thanks to said Hitler-like broad) that surprisingly didn't get in the way from Marcus' job to stop the planet from dying off but I guess that's PIS for ya. Instead we get a plot device that gives the metaphorical finger to the Locust as it disintegrated them along with the Flood's equivalent but packed with TNT. It would've been best if everyone human and Locust alike just dropped their lancers and gave eachother bro hugs but I guess with how the Gears-verse is displayed with it's stereotypical manliness and violence, Epic wouldn't allow that so I guess it's understandable why the words peace and treaty don't mix in Cliff's vocabulary but if that were the case, that crappy ending of theirs wouldn't have much emotion in it now would it?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on May 24th, 2012 at 08:41 AM

Old Post May 24th, 2012 08:38 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote