KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Injustice: Gods Among Us

Injustice: Gods Among Us
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (99): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
I meant that that might be what he was holding.

Oh okay.

Originally posted by Phanteros
Might be GL ring as Kyrponite no long exist as of DCNU, which this game is based off of(all part due to superman no longer having his invurniblility).

Two things.

1. Who said Kryptonite doesn't exist?
2. What do you mean he doesn't have invulnerability?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 31st, 2012 08:24 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Originally posted by -Pr-
Oh okay.

Two things.

1. Who said Kryptonite doesn't exist?
2. What do you mean he doesn't have invulnerability?
I read somewhere in the DCNU he no longer has it as he can now be hurt by anything. Krytonite has yet to make appearence I think. But seening as this game is more a fusion of the old and the new I could be wrong.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 08:32 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I read somewhere in the DCNU he no longer has it as he can now be hurt by anything. Krytonite has yet to make appearence I think. But seening as this game is more a fusion of the old and the new I could be wrong.

Kryptonite was in Action Comics 6.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 09:04 PM
ares834 is online now! Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

no, he's invulnerable. They're just showing him at different stages of his life, where he's more invulnerable in some than in others.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 31st, 2012 09:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Not entirely sure if I'm getting this yet, but will definitely keep my eye on it..

Originally posted by Nemesis X
The moment I knew this was being made by the same team that made Mortal Kombat, I'm very proud they didn't make an MKvsDC sequel. Thank you Ed Boon.

Also, this.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 09:31 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I have come to a conclusion on this matter. Batman in Injustice isn't really Batman at all. The kick proves it. In fact, it's just a guy in a Batman costume. And that guy...is Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris wishes.

Batkick > Roundhouse kick

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 31st, 2012 09:45 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

'The game will include different classes of fighters (including Power, Gadgets, and Speed) to reflect the varied abilities of those who operate in the DC Universe, a final roster that is promised to match or even exceed the 28 members strong line-up of 2011′s Mortal Kombat (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Solomon Grundy, Lex Luthor, Harley Quinn and The Flash having already been confirmed, leaving at least 21 slots sill to be filled; I am rooting for Martian Manhunter myself) and a big focus on a interactive environments.'

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 12:56 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Let's go Superboy Prime.

... If Vandal Savage somehow made the roster, that, well, that'd be just fine.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 12:58 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

As long as one of his battle cries is 'I'LL KILL YOU TO DEATH!'

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 01:04 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope they dont put Aquaman in this game because he is probally the most lamest DC character ever and a total cheap ass rip off.

I wanna see Green Lantern, Hawkman & Black Adam

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 03:09 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by majid86
I hope they dont put Aquaman in this game because he is probally the most lamest DC character ever and a total cheap ass rip off.

Aquaman will definitely be in the game.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 06:02 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping for Dexstarr.

(please log in to view the image)

Dawww! Wook at his widdly chweeks!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 06:07 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I imagine that guy being a pre-order bonus. But yeah, would be interesting seeing an acid blood spewing kitten with homicidal intent added to the roster. Fits well with this game actually.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 06:59 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

'The game will include different classes of fighters (including Power, Gadgets, and Speed) to reflect the varied abilities of those who operate in the DC Universe, a final roster that is promised to match or even exceed the 28 members strong line-up of 2011′s Mortal Kombat (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Solomon Grundy, Lex Luthor, Harley Quinn and The Flash having already been confirmed, leaving at least 21 slots sill to be filled; I am rooting for Martian Manhunter myself) and a big focus on a interactive environments.'

28? Damn, might even get some of my favourites in.

Originally posted by majid86

lol, you really can't resist your pointless, uneducated trolling, can you.

you're about forty years too late with that whole "lame" thing. and if you're old enough to remember that, then you really should know better.

Aquaman deserves to be in the game. Period.

I'm hoping for Dexstarr.

(please log in to view the image)

Dawww! Wook at his widdly chweeks!

if they have him, they have to have krypto.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 07:09 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Lol Don't ever diss Aquaman or shit gets real really fast.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 07:15 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Lol Don't ever diss Aquaman or shit gets real really fast.

He'll bring democracy to your country... One way or another.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 07:16 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I thought Aquaman was a king. Of the ocean.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 07:20 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

if they have him, they have to have krypto.

No offense but screw Krypto.

Hey since NetherRealm really likes the fan service in MK9, $10 says Powergirl will be in this.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 07:23 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I thought Aquaman was a king. Of the ocean.

He is. Of all the oceans. And that means he also has the biggest military in the world at his command.

When you can lecture Superman and tell the League to basically **** off (and they'll let you), you can pretty much do whatever the hell you like.

No offense but screw Krypto.

Hey since NetherRealm really likes the fan service in MK9, $10 says Powergirl will be in this.

You don't want to see Krypto fight Dex-Starr? Are you mad.

Power Girl should be in it anyway, imo. She's at least a b-list character, and an incredibly well developed (pun not intended) one at that.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 07:24 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He is. Of all the oceans. And that means he also has the biggest military in the world at his command.

When you can lecture Superman and tell the League to basically **** off (and they'll let you), you can pretty much do whatever the hell you like.

Yeah but King doesn't exactly scream Democracy.

You don't want to see Krypto fight Dex-Starr? Are you mad.

Power Girl should be in it anyway, imo. She's at least a b-list character, and an incredibly well developed (pun not intended) one at that.

Her sex scene with Terra is amazing.

Oops, I mean 'bonding' scene.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 07:26 PM