KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Injustice: Gods Among Us

Injustice: Gods Among Us
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (99): « First ... « 97 98 [99]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Gotta disagree on Flash tbh. A lot of his longest combos can be harder to pull off than with other characters admittedly, like the ones you can only do when using his character trait that slows down time, but his playstyle still felt & fit how I imagined him. One of my favorite secondaries.

In addition to what you said about the story, I also liked the few QTE's it offered like with Arrow and the Joker, and hoping the next Mortal Kombat's story implements those kind of cutscene interactions from time to time.

ill play with him a bit more, but so far, im not sold on him.

honestly I loved the QTEs. I thought they fit the story quite well.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yeah, don't get me wrong, this is actually my first time ever publicly complaining about the things I didn't like. The story was still very entertaining and I wouldn't even mind seeing an animated movie adaptation of it.

While we're on the subject of QTEs can we talk about how Good Superman technically killed many innocent people when Black Adam was chucking cars that drove past at Superman?

Quiet you!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2013 10:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by -Pr-

Quiet you!

Will I get the lobotomy if I don't like good ol' Marvel?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2013 01:10 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I wonder if Boon ever gave an explanation for Superman zapping those cars?

The models were probably empty inside anyway. So I guess they could play them off as automated (why the **** for, I don't know).

Old Post Dec 31st, 2013 01:30 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by -Pr-
I thought [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Captain Marvel went out like a bit of a chump. I didn't like that I didn't get to play as [SPOILER - highlight to read]: main universe Flash during story either.

The biggest problem I had with the story was why Superman went evil. That wouldn't happen in the comics, but I can see why they did it the way they did. Plus, it was a nice way to bring in the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: main universe Superman to save the day.

Has Superman in the comics ever been dealt a blow that swiftly all together, in one instant?

The guy who wrote the injustice tie-in comics is a huge Superman fan that wanted for years to write a Superman story, and was against the idea that he had to go 'rogue', but he thought up the way that would be the very most plausible in his mind.

Have Superman realizing he's about to be a father (mainstream supes was incompatible with lois, so its not like he would have to worry about that), being overjoyed, and then losing his wife, unborn son, and beloved city (and numerous close friends obviously) all in one instant.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2013 01:38 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Surprised I never thought about this before, but since they had a skin in the game for Green Arrow based on the Oliver Queen from the Arrow TV series (with Oliver's portrayer Stephen Amell providing voice-over for said skin), methinks they should've done the same for Deathstroke, with Slade being voiced by Manu Bennett who played him in the show.

.... Ah well.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Jan 15th, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2014 11:59 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Manu bennett looks exectly like Slade with an eye patch and beard.
Hoping to see him as Deathstroke with a better costume.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2014 12:05 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Me too, and he has that badass Sean Connery sounding voice/accent, which was why part of me was thinking they should've had him do voice-over for an extra Slade skin like Amell did for Arrow. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 15th, 2014 12:23 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Our prayers have been listened.
Check out the Green Arrow fb site new Deathstroke costume.
http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-b...athstroke/16192

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jan 16th, 2014 at 07:07 PM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 07:05 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh sweet! Almost thought you meant new costume for Injustice at first, but yeah. That's definitely an improvement for the show over what we saw Billy Wintergreen wearing on the island. Looking forward to catching up on that episode later tonight, even if it involves Laurel getting kidnapped again or some shit.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 11:22 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Just a heads up, the Ultimate edition of the game is up for sale on PSN for a measly $9. Course, you need a PS+ membership.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2014 01:25 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Just a heads up, the Ultimate edition of the game is up for sale on PSN for a measly $9. Course, you need a PS+ membership.

For the PS4 version or PS3?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2014 02:52 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Both platforms. There's a bunch of shit on sale for this week. And $9 is less than the season pass lol.

Arkham Asylum, Arkham Origins, LEGO: Marvel Superheroes 2, and LEGO: Batman 2 are all going for $5-$9 (PS+).

EDIT: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...ore-update-352/

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 03:50 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2014 03:39 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Damn if only my cc wasnt so charged. I would've liked to own a fighter like Injustice for PS3

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2014 03:50 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

No spare cash for a PSN voucher?

~ So if I have to choose between Lego Marvel Super Heroes, and Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, which should I get?

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 04:12 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2014 04:09 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I honestly don't know which one is better.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2014 05:27 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
No spare cash for a PSN voucher?

~ So if I have to choose between Lego Marvel Super Heroes, and Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, which should I get?

Lego Marvel was superb!
Havent played Dc though..

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2014 06:55 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

You guys know the Ultimate Edition is free to download now on PS4, right?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2014 07:24 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Waned to post yesterday.
smile
With ps plus off course.

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2014 07:44 AM