KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Star Wars 1313

Star Wars 1313
Started by: Dark Exile

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

Probably not. They haven't announced what consoles it will be released on but the demo was played on a PC.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 07:09 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Better not do a half arse job of the console versions then.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 07:11 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Honestly, I don't current consoles being able to handle the graphics in this game unless they are extremely dumbed down, looks like it will be a PC only game, or a game that comes out on next generation systems.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 10:47 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ray Park
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Luminous Engine looks better prerosnally.

UN...LIMITEEEEEEEED...VOTES!! THAT IS HER TRUE POWER!!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 02:38 PM
Darth Ray Park is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Ray Park a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ray Park Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Can't wait to play this awesome baby from my pc

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 04:17 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Honestly, I don't current consoles being able to handle the graphics in this game unless they are extremely dumbed down, looks like it will be a PC only game,.
And lose out on all those console sales? Haaaa no. If it doesn't come out on next gen consoles, there'll be a dunbed down version for this gen.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 05:00 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bullmonkéy

I think its weird I predicted this concept when I wrote gaming fan fiction when I was picking at force unleashed. I remember if thiers something they should do with sequel is make it longer...and ended up like 2 hours. I'd prefer force unleashed as something besides a linear story. Force powers are cool but needs more replay value. Battlefront 3 would be awesome but I'm more concerned they make this game as good as it looks

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 06:31 PM
Bullmonkéy is currently offline Click here to Send Bullmonkéy a Private Message Find more posts by Bullmonkéy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

It reminds me of old new york from Futurama.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 05:52 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

There's a Coruscant UNDER Coruscant? blink

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 09:04 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Sorta. The "surface" we see of Coruscant is actually just the roofs of some buildings that cover the planet. The Skyscrapers we see are just the topmost parts of a lot of these buildings... Basically, the skyscrapers are huge and thousands of stories. Level 1313 is the 1313 story from the actual planet's surfaces andis considered one of Coruscant's underlevels which are full of crime and poverty. Basically it's in the the slums of Coruscant.

Last edited by ares834 on Aug 14th, 2012 at 09:56 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 09:52 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah, it's mentioned in a few of the novels, and touched upon in a video game or two. Once or twice characters in the novels get trapped in deeper regions of the undercity and have to work their way out.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 10:30 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It does look pretty good.

But I'm weary, how many times has a Star Wars looked pretty good and turn out not so much.

There is good Star Wars games but there is also very bad ones as well.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 11:27 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

It also didn't show much actual gameplay. Cinematic trailers with some gameplay shots is not the same thing. I'd say we don't have a good idea of what it'll be like yet.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 11:37 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

True.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 07:49 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

As well, LucasArt's track record with non-Jedi Star Wars games has been... pretty impeccable, honestly. The Jedi Knight series, the Battlefront games, Rogue Squadron, etc. They're pretty good at shooters.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 07:57 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by ares834
Sorta. The "surface" we see of Coruscant is actually just the roofs of some buildings that cover the planet. The Skyscrapers we see are just the topmost parts of a lot of these buildings... Basically, the skyscrapers are huge and thousands of stories. Level 1313 is the 1313 story from the actual planet's surfaces andis considered one of Coruscant's underlevels which are full of crime and poverty. Basically it's in the the slums of Coruscant.

Not that. I get that there's an undercity. I've played Old Republic and read some of the books. What I meant was that they looked like they just copy-pasted the surface and put a roof on it. I mean, look at all that empty space...

Originally posted by Tzeentch._
As well, LucasArt's track record with non-Jedi Star Wars games has been... pretty impeccable, honestly. The Jedi Knight series, the Battlefront games, Rogue Squadron, etc. They're pretty good at shooters.

I always considered the Jedi Knight games to be Jedi games, but I see what you mean.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 11:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Jedi Knight is how it's done. Dark Forces I-III were just tight as hell. This seems like it will be more squad based, but if they use the first couple Dark Forces games as a template (which were light on the Jedi-ness), they'll be fine.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 11:18 PM