KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » two monitors, one tablet.

two monitors, one tablet.
Started by: menokokoro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
menokokoro

two monitors, one tablet.

So, I've had my Inutose 4 pen tablet for a couple years now, but the only monitor I've had to use it on was the 15" one on my laptop, so I've had to lean in close and....Irrelevant, I got a new monitor 24", I want to have reference material on my laptop monitor, and my drawings on the new monitor (the new monitor is connected to my laptop). Only problem is, when I use my tablet with two monitors working, it splits the tablet in two, one side is for one monitor, the other side is for the other monitor. Is there any way to have two monitor displays on, and having one of them just a display? Or is there a way to set up the Intuos 4 to manipulate only one monitor?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 07:41 PM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

Never mind, figured it out big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 07:51 PM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ulol12

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there i am a newbie at this whole thing, well i know a little bit but i am trying to learn as much as i can so

any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.............

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2012 02:59 AM
ulol12 is currently offline Click here to Send ulol12 a Private Message Find more posts by ulol12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote