KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion

The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
God Cloth Seiya

Well if she were to do that Damien can reanimate them under his full control.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 11:27 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Tempted to start this up again, but with stricter rules regarding how ppl behave in combat. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 02:03 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

That will be welcomed.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:12 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Yay! said Phoenix

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 11:39 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

If you want to make new characters or revise old ones go ahead.
I'm gonna be pruning/ret-conning a lot of the posts made in the last 3 or so pages of the RP, to bring the group back on track.
I'll also be drawing up a world map at some point. wink

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 01:36 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Oooh

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 04:32 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Almost done with the map. Just need to give names to all the places you'll probably never visit. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 04:09 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Again, OOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 05:30 AM
MadMel
Heh

(please log in to view the image)
full sized - http://s43.photobucket.com/user/Mad...f505ec.png.html

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 06:00 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

It's 3 am almost, so I won't get to it until probably tonight after I've had some sleep, but I'll definitely be interested in revamping my character a touch and trying to get back into this, as well.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 08:46 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote