KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion

The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

Are you speaking to me Reg?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 04:21 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

No Matr0shka.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 04:51 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I gotcha.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 05:02 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Well I do not wish to wait smile

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 07:57 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I believe that Raven is in her room. Is that right, Starry. I think you have to watch out for stuff like that, Mat.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 08:30 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Sorry and BTW my character is a graduate

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 08:42 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Yeah but i can make it work...im on my phone so post may seem a bit lacking big grin

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 08:43 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Same I have a bit of time before my next customers xD lol times have changed since we were young teens on here

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 08:47 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I was an old teen on here. A ripe, old 18 years of age when I discovered this place in the end of 2006. It was really a community back then. Now, its close to a ghost town. But we're still here, trying to keep it alive.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 09:03 PM
starryknight

Hey O if your are bored you can stop by Raven's room/bakery for a delicious cuppy cake, she dare ya to have just one!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 09:22 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Well I'm 22 old man

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 09:38 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I'm only a 19 year old young man trying to live as an adult. ^_^

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 09:49 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

19 is an adult...or at least a young adult...still a teen...reminds me of a song...not a girl but not yet a woman or something like that lol.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 10:50 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Starry Wtf xD !? But I'm still considered a kid in the big scheme of things. Dont grow up to fast. I actually miss the easy school life (not college)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 12:23 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

By the way about my character, I have decided to have him mentally Ill. I think it will have a nice add on to the plot so if anything like illusions or voices happen it is not for other characters to see, they will only see Reiko being a crazy fu@# xD ! Unless you guys have something interesting to add on smile

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 06:19 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I'll have Thane get into something if he needs to. Thanks, Starry.

And I think making your character mentally unstable adds some depth to him, Mat. If you stay consistant with it and don't go bat poo crazy with it, your character can be awesome in a crazy way.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 08:28 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Again does split personality count as 2 or 1 character

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 09:34 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

I'm guessing it would count as one person...its one body right??

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 10:09 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I agree with Starry. As long as its one body. But then again, I think other factors play a part in something like that, (ie, whether or not both personalities share the same memories, if both personalities have access to separate powers, stuff like that.) But I think Mel would have to let you know, Hit. That's a great question.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 10:48 PM
starryknight

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!

ugh it was soooo hard not to make anything a death blow or just flood the arena with water and freeze Rynar. >< can someone say...blood bending!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2012 05:21 AM