KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion

The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

lol Starry be nice to the male combatant xD

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2012 05:49 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

OMG! Legend of Korra was so freak'n sweet! I loved it anyone else watch it?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 01:36 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

all the time its awesome I'm glad they didn't ruin it that just made it awesome.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 02:06 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

YES IT WAS!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 03:37 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

^ lol

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 06:03 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

I screamed like a girl too but I guess it was as weird since I am a girl lol

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 06:17 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

The end was... predictable - I was waiting for the modern relative of a particular fire prince all season but nonetheless, it was good fun! big grin

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 06:40 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

hey hey hey more posting i like where this rp is going big grin

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 06:49 AM
starryknight

I dont know how to do the spoiler thing but it sounds like we all seen it (which is awesome) the scene with amon and tarlok* on the boat was sooooo omg made me teary eyed.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 07:32 AM
MadMel
Heh

[spioler]SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDOOR[/spolier]

Only you spell [SPOILER - highlight to read]: spoiler right. wink

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 08:15 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

And Now i play the waiting game

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 03:49 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Omg mel!! That was on my list to see D:!!! Jk stick out tongue REGELION1 please post so bored ><

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 03:50 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

So i am guessing Iroh is related to Zuko Somehow

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 03:51 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

He's his grandson big grin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 04:35 AM
MadMel
Heh

In hindsight, I realised i spelled 'Dumbledore' wrong. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 04:49 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

hmm makes sense im aware everyone heard the zuko in him

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 04:57 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Sorry guys was trying to stay out my room way too hot to be in there. I will how ever try to post from a crappy phone.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 08:04 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

And please don't think I've disappeared. I'm just waiting for things to really start.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 12:35 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

This little duel between reg and starry can go on one more post each, then either its ended or Kal ends it. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 01:58 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

name - Ibatsu

age - 26

gender - Male

appearance – (please log in to view the image)

specialization –

Earth Healer- He has the ability to heal other people with his healing ability using earth's energy he can extract herbs and sensations of heat and cold from the earth he can also heal a number of ailments learning how to extract healing nutrients from herb and roots he learned how to extract toxins from bodies

other magicks –

Moves From The Sensation Of The Earth

Fireball- with the sensation of heat in the earth he can form a small fireball which may cause burns to an opponent also used for healing sore muscles when used medically

Ice Pole- with the sensation of cold in the earth he can form a pole of ice which can freeze an opponent on contact making an opponent frozen when used medically it can form around bruises and mend some fractured bones by forming into a cast

These moves come from certain herbs

Poison Haze- From extracting certain flowers and other poisonous herbs he can make a smokescreen of poison mist it is quite potent and is used for escapes or infiltration

Paralyzing Spores: This can cause opponents who touch these spores to be immobile for a while by sending shocks to the body

Blinding Mist- This causes temporary blindness

equipment –

Crystal Staff- Focuses his Magick and a powerful weapon too
Herb Kit- Full of many healing and poisonous herbs and roots
First Aid- Full Regular Medical Supplies

personality – He is a bit stubborn when it comes to allies getting hurt he won't leave anyone behind that is injured

bio – Ibatsu was taken in by the order when he was prematurely born his past life is unknown he doesn't remember his father or mother everything is nothing but a blur to him. at 3 he began training and studying learning he had earth elemental abilities was not enough to help him since he could not form attacks but he still studied until an incident happen which unlocked Ibatsu's nature of magic he then knew he was a healer he studied up on herbs, poisons and later found he can mess with heat and cool energies in the earth for healing and offensive methods he became a full-fledged healer. By the age of 24 and graduated he is now sent on his mission to not only heal the injured but to fight in the battle of the monsters coming into the kingdom of algara.

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 04:08 PM