KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Order of Magick - Role Play

The Order of Magick - Role Play
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Ryner was in a tough spot it was either get hit or defend and attack since he had not time to dodge. In that one instant the spikes started to come towards him he took a need breath and with a booming echoed voice yelled out. "Boo-Rrow!" Ryner let loose his Enochian magick not truly trying to not us it but had no chose. The attack pushed back and shattered Ravens spikes but the attack wasn't aimed at the spikes. The attack was actually aimed at the spot him and Freed had been working on. It was the weakest spot on the ice wall causing it to shatter from all the damage done to it along with Ravens neglect to fix it. Ryner Readied himself taking another deep breath waiting for the right moment to unleash another booming voice attack.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 03:10 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Raven's eyes widen as her all of shattered and fell, she quickly cast another spell, "glacies servo!" An ice shield formed around her but it was to no use as it shattered like thin glass. The blasted forced Raven back several feet making her crash into the arena wall behind her, covered in ice and blood coming from cuts all over her body it was clear the winner was Ryner. Raven didn't expect such a powerful spell at least not in a duel that wasn't to the death. The ice wizard struggled to pick herself up but settled for just sitting on her knees, her head was spinning she may hit her head on the arena,"good shot..." she said falling forward on her face then rolled over on her back.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 06:41 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Boo-Rrow" The voice echoed for some distance waking up a man taking a nap near the training grounds he got up from the ground still feeling tired and a bit groggy. Ibatsu went in his bag he used as a pillow and pulled a spring flower and took a sniff the energy surrounding the flower quickly picked up Ibatsu grogginess and made him fully awake. Ibatsu sneezed a bit after smelling the flower "The smell of spring flowers always bites my sinuses whenever it gets the chance huh?". Ibatsu put his kit away and touched the ground "Hmm the ground is unnaturally cold a few meter's away best stay out it assuming I heard that roar it is most likely a fight going on, besides I've got more important things to do." Ibatsu pulls out a small document with his mission briefing "Monster sightings have been seen near the kingdom and they must be stopped so I am to not only Fight the monsters but heal anyone in need of assistance, hmmm pretty simple but most likely this mission won't be a doozy since I have to help humans and there not understanding about magick they would probably freak out if I try to heal them from a monster attack." Ibatsu got up and headed towards the training grounds he saw Ryner and Raven duking it out in the arena he also noticed Reiko and just walked over to him "Who's Ryner training with?"

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 06:43 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Ryner exhaled seeing his victory was clear and immediately ran over to Ravens side waving for Reiko to come help heal her. It was never his true intention to use that magick on her but it was what was needed to speed up their bout. Ryner picked Sat down next to Raven and put her in his arms making sure she was alright. "You know it was never my intention to hurt you like i said i don't usually fight women, and don't you take that sexist. It's just i feel women shouldn't be struck at all if it can be helped, seemed like it couldn't be helped in this situation though. So does this mean I'm forgiven."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 07:12 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Reiko looked at the stranger. "Her name is Raven and she put up one Hell of a fight" Reiko then stood up and looked at the man. "Now if you will excuse me I have work to do" Reiko then walked onto the battlefield between the two combatants. He moved on his hands in a specific pattern. "Healing of a phoenix" a light surround the three of them. Small crystal like structures appeared as a phoenix appeared. When it opened its mouth a light had reached them. In a matter of seconds wounds were healed and the phoenix had left leaving nothing but white feathers. Reiko had caught one of them and stashed it in his pocket. "You both fought with great excellence" Reiko walked up to Ryner and patted him on the back. He then walked over to Raven "how do you feel?"

Last edited by Matr0shka on Jun 26th, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 12:54 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Raven wanted nothing more then to freeze Ryner into a jerkicle but a deal is a deal, "you did win didn't you...your over reacting it's not as bad as it looks," Raven giggles sitting up. Reiko works his magicks and it feels wonderful, although her head still dizzy, "hmm...my mouth taste like...pur-ple. Anyways thanks Reiko your abilities are phenomenal." Raven stands to her feet and looks down and sees her outfit is shredded and a lot of skin is showing, "excuse me," she says blushing then runs out of the arena forgetting her staff behind.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 05:38 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Not knowing that he had dozed off, Thane awoke with a startled yelp followed by the lamp right across from him blasting into pieces after he heard that loud voice. He knew without a doubt that it was Ryner seeing as no one else at the castle could shout that loud.

He got out of bed and started cleaning up what was the remains of his lamp. As he was doing this, Thane was mentally chastising himself for not having more restraint. Because his powers were tied to his emotions, namely surprise and anger, he had to be more careful than other seeing as one flare of his temper could blast a hole in the wall. It was a good thing that he had no roommates. That would be extremely unfortunate or them.

When Thane finished cleaning, he started to wonder what exactly had made Ryner use his ancient magicks like that. He shook his head and pushed it out of his mind. Today was a day of rest and relaxation. Any- and everything else could wait until tomorrow.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 06:06 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Ibatsu noticed Raven left something of importance behind her staff he then went to Reiko "Um This is Raven's right?, I'll go return it to her." Ibatsu followed the cold energy to Raven *So this cold energy it was her i can feel it in the ground for a few seconds I can use this to track her down and give this staff back to her.* Ibatsu then saw what appeared to be the ice wizard almost in front of him a few meter's ahead RAVEN!!!! Ibatsu called out to her hoping she would pay attention

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 06:53 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Reiko did not trust Ibatsu one bit. Especially the way he said he was going to give Raven back her staff. Of course Reiko would never let him know to avoid immediate conflict. Reiko soon found himself following Ibatsu and leading up to the current events between the two.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 03:29 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Raven heads back to her room walking quickly trying not to be seen by any other wizards luckily the halls are empty but suddenly she hears her name being called. Raven turns and sees Ibatsu, another person that will be going on the mission tomorrow followed by Reiko, she waits for them to catch up and notices that Ibatsu has her staff in hand. Gasping she realizes that she had left her staff on the arena floor, everyone must think she's an idiot now for leaving her conduit like that. With out a conduit a wizard is pretty much a common human with a few magic tricks but Raven staff was not her conduit but the amulet that she hides under her shirt.

Blushing Raven holds up her hand and says, "adveho." The staff disappears momentarily and reappears in Ravens hand. "Thank you so much for bringing me my staff, I don't know what I was thinking leaving my conduit behind like a third rate wizard." she says with a bow.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 04:17 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Ryner was going to give Raven her staff but it seemed like Ibatsu was already going to do that so he decided to head to his room to pack. After packing he was going to finish setting up his prank for tomorrow something to relive the stress of going on this mission. It was strange for someone with so much knowledge of Ancient magick to be such a prankster people thought. Ryner had mad it too his room and started packing some cloths and some of his prank items. Some of which can be used for offence like his itching wind in a box, the same type he gave to his friends could push someone back a couple feet. After packing Ryner started working on some fire works pouring a white powder in each one and caping each. When he was done he layed down on his back looking up at his ceiling and just couldn't stop thinking about Raven till he shut his eyes.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 04:44 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Raven heads back to her room walking quickly trying not to be seen by any other wizards luckily the halls are empty but suddenly she hears her name being called. Raven turns and sees Ibatsu, another person that will be going on the mission tomorrow followed by Reiko, she waits for them to catch up and notices that Ibatsu has her staff in hand. Gasping she realizes that she had left her staff on the arena floor, everyone must think she's an idiot now for leaving her conduit like that. With out a conduit a wizard is pretty much a common human with a few magic tricks but Raven staff was not her conduit but the amulet that she hides under her shirt.

Blushing Raven holds up her hand and says, "adveho." The staff disappears momentarily and reappears in Ravens hand. "Thank you so much for bringing me my staff, I don't know what I was thinking leaving my conduit behind like a third rate wizard." she says with a bow.

Ibatsu was surprised that the staff disappeared from his hand but for him to see it was with its owner he was fine Ibatsu bowed back "It was no problem i'm just glad you've got it back it seemed very important, I was also fascinated by your match your very skilled I would never consider you third-rate."Ibatsu notices Reiko following behind and doesn't say a word to him he most likely knows why he followed along and Ibatsu was disappointed a little bit he waited till he was done speaking to Raven.

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 05:36 PM
MadMel
Heh

'Hmm... That actually went rather predictably,' Kal thought. He was almost disappointed. The best duals always were always exciting, but this one was clearly not going down in history. 'At least they had the good sense to end the fight when they did. Many a young wizard is killed because they do not know when to rest.' Kal turned and walked away towards the direction of his room. He had his own preparations to make.

--THE NEXT DAY--

"I'm sorry, young Kal. There is nothing we can do. We can't allow you to ride dying horses."
"Are you saying we will all have to to walk to Delmore? Madness! That would take a month at least! How did this even happen?"
"We... Do not know. They all suddenly fell ill overnight. Most of them will be dead by this afternoon. No healing magicks have worked yet."
Kal swore. What an ugly morning this had turned out to be. He had woken up early to talk to the stable master, only to find this catastrophe. If the group could not ride by horse to their destination, then there was little point in leaving the castle at all. Unless...
"The nearest town is Gant, isn't it?"
"Aye, about 2 days walk."
"Right. If we make that trek, would it be possible to to get horses there? Or some caravans, even?"
The stable master thought about it. He was a huge man, with an equally large beard, which he was constantly scratching. "I know a lad who works at the stable there. I could send a bird out to him, if you like."
"That would be much appreciated. I'm sorry about your horses."
"My thanks, young wizard. I got some nice foals I could raise, but in the meantime..." The master wandered off mid sentence, lost in thought.
Kal left the stables and started walking back towards the castle. "The others aren't going to like this," he thought aloud.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 01:51 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Ryner had woke to a new day, a day that he would leave the castle for a long while. Ryner positioned the fireworks so that they would explode right over the castle high up in the air. He then made his way to the mess hall to grab a bite to eat before he had to head out on the mission. On his way he had spotted Kal and yelled out to him to get his attiontion as it seemed like he was lost in thought. "Kal hey over here whats up!"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 02:50 AM
The Big O
The Original O

As the morning sun shone on his face through his bedroom window, Thane realized that today was the day. The first day of the rest of his life. The start of life's REAL adventure. Thane was so excited that he started giggling like a young school girl.

He quickly hopped out of bed and raced to the communial showers, not slowing down his pace. He went back to his room to dress in his standard brown leather vest and green shorts. Once he was finished, he grabbed his equipment and headed out of his room. He didn't know exactly where he should head to so he started towards Master Forren's chambers.

He didn't know whether or not the old man would know, but it was a good chance he did. He walked with an excited purpose and his head was held high. Today, he would become somebody.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 07:18 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

((Showers? I don't think so, O. This isn't Hogwarts. XD))
Kal sighed. "We are in a bit of trouble, my friend. The stables are in chaos. Every horse is on the verge of death, so we must walk to Gant and try our luck with their stables." He whacked a nearby stone with his cane, sending it flying low across the ground. "I'm not liking this. If it was a more important mission, where the fate of the entire kingdom was at stake, we couldn't afford to be this late."
--
The door to Forren's chambers opened, and the old wizard limped out. Even blind, he could sense the air of excitement that surrounded Thane. He swilled a small cup of smoking purple liquid in his hand. "My boy, you should be out front of the castle!" He wheezed, draining the potion in one, and making a face. "Terrible stuff!" he spat, "But it helps with the bones. Come now, help an old man get down to the courtyard. I have to make some embarrassing speech about you lot before you leave."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 02:46 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Ibatsu was surprised that the staff disappeared from his hand but for him to see it was with its owner he was fine Ibatsu bowed back "It was no problem i'm just glad you've got it back it seemed very important, I was also fascinated by your match your very skilled I would never consider you third-rate."Ibatsu notices Reiko following behind and doesn't say a word to him he most likely knows why he followed along and Ibatsu was disappointed a little bit he waited till he was done speaking to Raven.

Raven bowed to the man and says good night then turns on her heels and continues to work on making cuppy cakes for the trip. The young wizard makes enough cupcakes to last for a month but knowing how many cupcakes she can consume she figured they would probably last a couple weeks.

The next morning Raven grabbed her enchanted bag and her staff and headed out the door. She was not in her usual clothing but in a light blue tunic and tight black pants that fit her quite well, she also had shoes, she'd normally hate walking around the castle with shoes but since they were leaving to the outside it was a must. To top her outfit off she threw over a deep blue cloak that covered her body.

Raven made her way to the courtyard where the wizards that were going on the mission were to gather before they were off, she was really early and hadn't seen any of the guys yet so she sat on a stone bench and daydreamed about the delicious cupcakes she had baked last night.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 03:08 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Ryner laughed at Kal for making what was no big deal into something its not."We'll look at it this way it's not a mission that important and it give us some ground time leaving us with time to see the sights, instead of riding right past them."Ryner did not mind walking since he didn't like the idea of riding horses all day long. What he did however mind was leaving the castle with a bang."So dumb luck today you have the honor to eat lunch with the king of tricks. So lets go you need food in you especially for our long trip ahead." Ryner grabbed Kal by his arm and pulled him with him walking off towards the mess hall.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 03:13 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by MadMel
((Showers? I don't think so, O. This isn't Hogwarts. XD))
--
The door to Forren's chambers opened, and the old wizard limped out. Even blind, he could sense the air of excitement that surrounded Thane. He swilled a small cup of smoking purple liquid in his hand. "My boy, you should be out front of the castle!" He wheezed, draining the potion in one, and making a face. "Terrible stuff!" he spat, "But it helps with the bones. Come now, help an old man get down to the courtyard. I have to make some embarrassing speech about you lot before you leave."
(What? A bath house then? I was gonna say that.)

Thane just smiled at the old man. He always knew just what to say in every situation. "As you wish, Master." Thane placed a hand on his teacher's shoulder to guide him through this labyrinth they called home. This was more for sentimental reasons than necessity seeing as just about everyone who knows Forren also knows that he knows the castle like the back of his hand.

"Do you remember when I first came here, Master? How I kept freezing the class whenever I was asked a question," he chuckled. "It was you who first told me that my powers are tied to my emotions and that I had to get a hold of myself before I could ever hope to get a hold of them."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 03:05 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Last Night

Ibatsu turned to Reiko and gave him a disappointed look "I know why you followed me and I'm ashamed I know your looking out for your friend but were going to be working together on a mission soon." Ibatsu gave a sigh and turned around to head back to his quarters and said to Reiko as he trailed off "If you can't trust in your team mates just know the whole team can fall apart like that also a side note I would never inflict damage on someone unless I was provoked physically with that I say good night".

Now

Ibatsu woke up early in the morning he took Rosemary herbs and had the scrub him clean "Ah Rosemary the best demon repellent in the world and great intoxicating aroma" Ibatsu headed to the Courtyard to prepare his mission he packed most of his herbs and medical equipment he also packed some edible roots and herbs even some water he walked in the Stables and notices Raven he waved to her and checked his bag if there was anything he will need.

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 03:49 PM