KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Movement

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Movement
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

Perhaps too much, I got lucky with Loj'oon and his rebellion. It would have been a much darker outcome without him.

The discussion is going to have to happen eventually though right? The committee isn't going to let a Jedi get away with meddling in their business. The senate certainly seems edgy about a Jedi perusing his own agenda, despite The noble goal.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 04:34 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The Senate is less concerned as a whole than the Committee. They think you stepped on their toes by handling the situation yourself and not doing it the way they wanted it.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 09:14 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

To be fair there wasn't really much time to have a debate on what to do while it was happening. Again while the Committee was talking about what to do people were dying.

In anycase they have to admit denying the Seat from the Srum is a damn good thing.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2012 12:51 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

In theory. You are not actually sure what impact that has made on the Srum.

What were the purposes of the Seat?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2012 08:52 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

I was under the impression that it was a hub of black markets and slave traders run by the Srum, I'm assuming they took a liberal cut of the profits to fund their piracy.

There's also the fact that it was a massive, potentially, mobile space station and that's not a good thing for pirates to have.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2012 09:08 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Nobody will disagree with that! They certainly aren't happy that one of the pirates took the whole damn thing himself and got away with enough recently freed slaves to operate the station.

And you are correct about its purpose. The Committee isn't convinced that it was their main seat of operations, despite its significance.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 08:15 PM
Craft
CTE

It's true. I suppose the whole incident could have been a ruse for Loj'oon to take control of the pirate station to start his own pirate faction. But I have my doubts about that. I'm certain I would have sensed something wrong if that was the case.

I have my doubts too. If it was the seat of their power the Overlord would have had a much larger presence there. What does the Council and or Committee make of Wentar's belief the Overseer is a dark Jedi?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 11:04 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Sadly, the Committee seems to lack your supernatural senses (not being Jedi and all).

The Council is concerned. They do not doubt what you sensed.

The Committee balks at all that Dark Side mumbo jumbo, as does much of the Senate. The Sith are thousands of years extinct, never to return, vanquished by their ancient protectors, and so on.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 02:46 AM
Craft
CTE

So the Overseer pretty much isn't an issue unless he starts hitting the Republic, as far as the Senate is concerned. While the Council doesn't want to get involved with dark siders after that incident on Malastare, right?

It all comes back to waiting for things to blow over it seems, if they ever will.

Has there been any word from Loj'oon or Hloo'jen?

Have I gotten any reports on what the Kylugo Srum and Try-sen have been up to in the past few months?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 03:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yes indeed. Malastare happened around the same time as the Battle for the Seat. All attention has been drawn to that dark event; a massacre inside the Republic. Whatever is happening outside of it is currently off the radar (except in small committees with their agendas).

Neither Loj'oon nor Hloo'jen have been in touch with you.

Nothing peculiar has happened in the operational patterns of the Tyr-sen- they are pillaging and raiding per norm.

The Srum have been oddly quiet.

The Committee might be able to provide more detailed reports on either. That is just general information.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 03:16 AM
Craft
CTE

If memory serves it happened not long before Wentar met Farl, I remember Malastare coming up in conversation with him at some point.

Disappointing, I was hoping to have heard from them by now. Maybe Hloo'jen has has better luck with the Triskani slaves.

Hmmm, the Srum did throw a lot of resources into The Battle for the Seat. That might contribute to them being so silent.

Has Hanza shown up anywhere yet? I won't be comfortable until I know for certain where he disappeared to after the duel with Vlad.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 03:38 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Good memory, and correct; my mistake.

You can only wonder these things. But there has been no sign of Hanza.

It is about now that Emso returns with a shield generator unit, pushing it along on a hovering cart. Even with the glide of the repulsorlifts easing his task, he is still straining with it.

"A little help?" Emso asks, throwing his weight into it.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 08:34 PM
Craft
CTE

Wentar's unsure about Hanza fate. On the one hand Hanza was left in a pretty rough state by the end of things, doubtful he could get far. On the other hand it is Hanza and he is resourceful and slimy enough to slip out of a situation like the Seat of the Srum. Comes down to if Loj'oon ever found him still on board I think.

-

Wentar snaps out of his thoughts when Emso asks for help. "Sorry about that Emso," he says with an apologetic smile as he rushes over to aid his friend. "Was in my own little world for a while there."

Wentar will add his strength to pushing the loader.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 11:56 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Hanza is notorious for his ability to slip away. Think on how you came to meet him.

This thing is heavy! Together you manage to shove it next to the ship.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 09:05 PM
Craft
CTE

The Stardusters... They did have a reputation for disappearing when the jig was up. Not to mention his flight from Coruscant.

"There you go," Wentar says when they get the new generator moved. He gets back to cutting the old one out of his ship. "Can you believe this is melted to the frame?" he fumes.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 01:22 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Emso shakes his head as you clamber back up onto the Free Flyer's hull.

"Some things even I can't fix," Emso says. "Hopefully this new one will last longer. How are you going to get it up there?"

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 02:12 AM
Craft
CTE

Wentar will look around the room for some kind of crane like device for hoisting it up there.

"I haven't figured that part out yet," he says sheepishly.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 02:36 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Can't you just... tell it to get up there?" Emso asks, waving his hand in a mock-Force-using gesture at the generator.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 08:31 AM
Craft
CTE

"Some Jedi could, unfortunately I'm not one of them. My area of expertise has always been in the Living Force, sensing and sometimes influencing the feelings of those around me."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 09:09 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I don't think that will help much here," Emso says, patting the generator. "I'll go see if I can find a droid..."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 09:37 AM