KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Movement

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Movement
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 21 22 [23]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Taking you alive hardly sounds vengeful.

You did actually receive some information about what lies outside the Den already.

I will call it a Savoir-Faire roll to see how well acquainted Wentar is with researching such things.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2015 10:41 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

It is if he has something worse than death in mind.

I did a little reading back. On the surface there are factories and in orbit there are space stations.... Maybe they went to the factories for repairs? Is that a function they'd perform?

I'll take the roll and see what comes up. Savoir-Faire 2, Int 4 for a pool of 6.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 08:08 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

One success on the Savoir-Faire check. You don't really know enough about that part of the galactic underworld, so you're not sure how they'd prove it or get their funds or what. As far as you can tell, he put out the bounty. The Srum could certainly bankroll it, even after losing the Seat.

But you will need to think on the why of it more than the how.

You find it plausible that the factories provided a large enough area for a roughed-up starfighter squadron to call a safe harbor discretely. Returning to the Den's directory points you to the largest factory (small by galactic means but large for your location) in particular that makes starship fuel for sale in the Dead Man's Den. You reckon it wouldn't have taken much persuasion (read as: money) to inspire mechanics to head out that way to join in on the job.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 10:21 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

I can only imagine with a bounty on our heads we'd be easier to find with more people looking for us.

Is it possible for us to get out to this factory from the den? Maybe posing as people who wish to work there.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 07:01 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You reached to the heart of it. Why expend his own men in the search when he can incentivize the galactic underworld to search for you on his behalf?

You can go freely to the factory without much trouble.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 02:48 AM
Craft
CTE

It'll certainly work the longer we stay out here for.

Then I think we should go to the factory, maybe posing as people interested in finding work there.

Is it possible for us to disguise ourselves somehow? Keep it simple with hooded robes or something?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 02:56 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Especially considering where you're at...

Savoir-Faire+Charisma roll to pull off any disguise you come up. Intrusion+Charisma to keep yourself low key instead with your Jedi robes. Up to you which you feel more comfortable with. Failing either will cause you to draw attention to yourself somehow.

Or you can simply go as you are.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2016 08:55 PM
Craft
CTE

Will I get the benefit from Presence with my Intrustion+Charisma check? And what of Emso if he comes with me?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 03:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You would. Emso cannot benefit from your own skills and powers and must rely on his own wherewithal.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 07:43 AM
Craft
CTE

I'll go with the low key approach, I don't really have any reasonable disguises in mind right now.

Emso should stay behind I feel but I'll ask what he wants to do and go with that.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 03:06 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Emso doesn't want to hold you back but he doesn't feel safe on his own.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2016 07:27 PM
Craft
CTE

Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, against my better judgement I'll bring him along. Two heads are better than one and all that.

We'll stick with the low key approach though.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 01:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Low key approach it is!

Last decision to make regarding your trip out to the factory grounds. Take the Free Flyer or find another way out there? You could hitch a ride or rent (or "borrow") a speeder.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 12:05 AM
Craft
CTE

(ONE MONTH LATER)

I'd like to rent a speeder if we can afford it. Will attract less attention than the Free Flyer.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2016 02:24 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It takes no time at all to hire out a speeder and get out of the Dead Man's Den and onto the craggy surface of Kormsath. The oily fog makes it slow going and you rely more on your Jedi reflexes and intuition than on the speeder's instruments to guide you. Eventually, you reach the Refinery without coming to an undramatic end.

The Refinery is a series of squat platforms supported by thick columns, raised up just enough above the jagged rocks to be level and all painted varying shades of flat, uninteresting gray. Industrial pumps dragging precious oil up to the surface dot the outlying platforms, with warehouses and larger complexes making up the clustered center of the Refinery. Lots of piping everywhere, also. Hard to make everything out through the smokey fog.

No welcoming party when you pull up to a speeder dock and disembark by one of the oil pumps, but you sense you are not alone out here.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 08:12 AM
Dapriet

-

Yes, it sems that what i want is a last page number that changes with the group rather than the whole report.____I have been told that this is currently implsible but would like to be informed otherwise.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2022 12:22 AM
Dapriet is currently offline Click here to Send Dapriet a Private Message Find more posts by Dapriet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote