KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)

the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nate9939
back in action

well this is the 2nd time im wrighting this because my brother unpulged the internet and made it so when i posted it it whouldent post so well first time haveing an rp so im not that goood so evreyones age is around 13ish lightning is energy dont want to go through the explanation agine and finaly i like the idea of assassin so your accepted yes ive done it a 2nd time T_T

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 01:55 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Whoa Dude 13ish that seem's way too young it's not a pokemon adventure if anything I would have said from 15 to 25 at the most.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 02:42 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Thanks Phoenix can't wait to see your character. Also I agree with Reg 13 is a bit young but this is you RP so it's your call, at any rate I can't wait till this is started!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 04:54 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

well its mostly up to you so ill take it into cosinderation and make the age 15 k :P

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 09:38 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

SOMEONE POST SOMETHING I'M GONNA EXPLODE!!!!

On a different note I hate people that auto hit and magically make their characters immune to your characters attack even though it states nothing in their skills that they can do that!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 03:57 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

That was random the rp didn't even start yet lol.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:37 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Don't remind me, I'm soooo impatient!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:18 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Then lets do something shifty *Hug You*

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:23 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Okay, I've got everything I need I guess. I suppose I'll make one of the magics just energy. Let me get it typed out, I'll post it, and then we can begin when ready.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 06:09 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Character Creation

Name: Tsukiko "Shota" Rjoan (Goes by "Just Shota") -Pronounced: "Show-tah"

Elements: Fire / Energy

Class: Weapon Master w/ Magic Use. I mentioned this before, I wanted to try standing from a point of a Magical Weapon User rather then Physical. So for example... can Produce Swords of Fire.
Weapons:
(1.) Fire Elemental Weapons - Can make all variety of weapons made of Fire.
(2.) Lightning Elemental Weapons - Can make all variety of weapons made of Lightning.
Spells:
(1.) Elemental Manipulation / Weapon Design- Creates a weapon from any of the elements she has available to her. (basically, Fire or Lightning)
(2.) Elemental Bolt: Shota gathers a concentrated amount of whatever element and fires it in a bolt attack. This will leave her temporarily stunned.

Oath: King of the Wyverns; Rathalos
Oath Information: Rathalos are powerful Wyverns, the King of said Species. Strangely, Shota takes the Oath of Rathalos despite it being the male variant as opposed to Rathian, the Female Variant.
Oath Appearance:
[i](please log in to view the image)

Character Image:
(please log in to view the image)

Other Information: Having been raised by a father and mother who were based on two different sides of the spectrum; Shota's mother was a mage and her father was a mage hunter. Upon tracking her down, Shota's father fell for the woman at first glance. He gave up his ways in "Mage Killing" but kept the art of the sword which he tried to pass to his daughter. Unable to get an exact hand for melee weaponry perhaps due to her lack of strength, shota was cleary not to be a warrior. Though her ability to use magic was present, it was also clearly lacking from the sights of her mother. Unable to use either to their best extent, Shota discovered the art of Summoning, and began using her ability to conjure weapons of magic which gave her an edge in both areas despite her lacking tremendously in both.

(if we plan on starting the story after the village is attacked, continue reading...)

Her parents lost from sight, Shota evacuated her home quickly grabbing only the Tome of Lyrical Magicka on her way out. Knowing fully of the danger that one might possess by claiming the items within their house, Shota recalled her mothers words and summoned her fleeting strength to cast a bolt of fire at the house and burned it to the ground. Weakened from the use of magic, Shota carefully stumbled free of the village only to collapse shortly after. She was found by....

[END]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I base my character sheet layout on how we've done roleplays in the past. If there are parts that do not work for others, please inform me and I'll see to correcting them.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 10:27 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Not sure how that character will go over. I never received confirmation on if it was okay for me to make a Magic Weapon Master. Just in case, I weakened my character significantly. She cannot stand in a fight using just magic or just melee, she would be taken out by any Magic User or warrior. Her power lies in her ability to use both together. Her magic weapon can negate lower level spell attacks against it so long as she blocks with her weapon and her magic attacks drain her to a weakened state. As far as the backstory goes... that's basic for how we generally make an RP on here. Please share your opinions, if something is disliked about my character I can see to changing it.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 10:31 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Well I like it you make me want to update my character right now lol.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 02:12 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm glad to know that I'm inspirational to someone.

I also wanted to see about making another character. One to use as a "Nemesis" for everyone. It seems we have few enemies right now and I was working over the idea for a Magic User gone Nemesis.

Last edited by Phoenix3068 on Aug 11th, 2012 at 02:17 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 02:15 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nate9939
( clases are just what you are mostly good at so you can still wield a sword will being a mage you just whouldent be as good at welding it as a wepone master)
Oh yeah Phoenix this is what he said earlier. SO I'm guessing that means everyone knows some Magik.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 02:24 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

That is a very blunt way of answering my question though and leaves room for mistake.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 02:41 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Wait blunt coming from me or him? ?_?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 02:56 PM
starryknight

hehe you said blunt....

Anyways good character set up I like it, makes me want to know more about her. Also as always you make me want to improve my own character.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 03:28 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

and as always I'm flattered.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 03:32 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

*Touches Phoenix's boob and then Starry's Comparing the two* hum well you both oozoo awesome and the sizes are nice too both suitable canadets as my bride. big grin thumb up

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 03:36 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

... *her right arm raises and at the moment that he turns his vision onto Starry, her arm comes down like a bomb ready to explode, striking Regelion's skull and sending him into the ground with such force that it craters the planet and causes the day from that point on to be known as Pheogeddon.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 03:42 PM