KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Step right up and KO Thor!

Step right up and KO Thor!
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
This was kinda my thought. Then I realized all they need is a new heavy hitter on the team. Because how else are writers supposed to relate the idea of "Oh, Earth is in trouble" unless the villain punks the default "top dog" hero? It just seems like about 5 writers had that idea at the same time.

I mean, Thor has good showings against Thanos himself, nevermind his lackeys.

I have to say this is kinda what I was thinking. I mean Thors fight with Emma was no disgrace. Even without the phoenix force she is still a formidable opponent.

Just imagine Emma didn't have the Phoenix force and she was able to use her tp and her diamond form at the same time. She would be capable of taking out alot of powerful characters, now you add the phoenix force and thats one hell of a powerful character.

Just the fact he resisted her tp was very impressive.

I think its always been like that back in the day they 'killed' Thor in Secret Wars to creat an OH-****-the-bad-guys-just-too-out-a-major threat-moment.

Last edited by Deadline on Aug 23rd, 2012 at 03:36 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 03:32 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yep he resisted Emma, but then got quickly put down by Professor X

1. http://i45.tinypic.com/15ww2w.jpg
2. http://i45.tinypic.com/2w1wfx1.jpg

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 08:21 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by -K-M-
Yep he resisted Emma, but then got quickly put down by Professor X

1. http://i45.tinypic.com/15ww2w.jpg
2. http://i45.tinypic.com/2w1wfx1.jpg

That looks like a lot of other people got put down at the same time as Thor......

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 09:21 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

They did, but this feat is from the same event which showed his mental resistance against Emma. He had a very high-end mental defense feat and this is a very low-end mental defense feat.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 11:03 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Bump

Old Post Dec 20th, 2013 06:34 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by -K-M-

Mar-Vell beat him down in Secret Avengers 27 and 28.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2013 05:36 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Dambo was so depressed when he made this thread.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 21st, 2013 08:54 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Galan007
That literally made me lol.

It makes go :blowup

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 12:39 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

This is what happens when I'm not around.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 01:08 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

This what happens when I take comics too seriously lol. I had a ko'd Thor in my Sig during this time.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 04:12 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

While not a KO, I see this as Thor's worst showing. I am a big Hulk fan, and my favorite character has had quite some bad showings, but none of them pissed me off like this. No bad shaowing of the Hulk has made my blood boil up like this. Aaaaaaarg!!! I have no words to describe the rage I feel eveytime I see this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...2-)+023-006.jpg
Getting hurt by an ordinary human. Seriously? Has Thor's stack fallen so low? I got pissed at Invisible Woman coming off good at the expense of Thor, but tat is nothign compared to this. I want to kill that writer :mad

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Oct 27th, 2014 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 08:17 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I guess we won't see Surfer in this thread.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 02:36 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

This tells me that KMC has changed Damborgson. I miss the old you buddy. We have warped your mind about Thor, the most powerful Herald.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 03:04 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: Step right up and KO Thor!

Originally posted by Damborgson
Nothing like having my hero trashed over and over again to get those murder thoughts rolling.

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 03:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

page stretchers sorry. saw this today

(please log in to view the image)

and then

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 30th, 2017 07:39 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by carver9
This tells me that KMC has changed Damborgson. I miss the old you buddy. We have warped your mind about Thor, the most powerful Herald.

Thor is still the most powerful herald, my friend!

But there's no need to go back to 2012 laughing out loud there was so much rage.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 04:34 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He's still getting raped just as badly. Remember Ulik fisting his anus bloody. And it'll only get worse.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 05:34 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

When? During Unworthy Thor? Pfft, please.

I survived AvX. Having his Thanus getting poked a little is nothing.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 10:35 PM
Drsoe08
Nutjob

Thor was also curbstomped by a zombie viking before.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2017 12:13 PM
Drsoe08 is currently offline Click here to Send Drsoe08 a Private Message Find more posts by Drsoe08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Hahab

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 11:56 PM