KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths

the law of oaths
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
God Cloth Seiya

When no one responded to him Jeremiah realized he was being ignored."What a bunch of assholes" Jeremiah sat there still thinking of ways to escape. He decided to listen to what they were talking about and think about escape later. "Let's see what your up to" he said under his breath.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
The village leader nodded, "The more mages the better." He says motioning one of the guards. The man brings a map and spreads it across the table, the leader points to the village on the map. "Scouts say there is a black tower to the east of here

This caught Jeremiah's eye "What a second, that's the place where I'm supposed to meet up at. Maybe this won't be such a bad idea."

the ones that are lucky and return say that it's swarming with the creatures. If we can bring down this tower maybe the creatures will stop.

"Strange, I was told that this was a safe place to meet up at. Was it a mistake? Surely it must, I was suppose to meet up with someone with great importance. Well that's what they told me anyway."

I'm putting together a raid group that leaves tomorrow morning, I would like you mages to lend your magic to them." he explained.

This made Jeremiah speak up "And what if some of us refuse to help?" Jeremiah knew asking this question would have an answer he did't want to hear, but he did't want to get into anything he wasn't involved in.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 03:39 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Shota was just about to smile toward Annie when Jeremiah suddenly opened his mouth. Then like all good things in her life, it was drowned out by the images of tiny round creatures with large mouths jumping around in her head shouting at the top of their lungs. She turned toward Jeremiah and raised a foot, kicking him in sternly in the chest to send him back onto his rear into his seat. Shota's foot was planted against him as she growled.

"Shut up!" Steam was blowing out of the girls ears as she seemed very frustrated. "Like I told those guards, we'll take you out of here then we'll cut you loose! If you're going to open your mouth every few seconds to fill the room with your pointless renegade questions then I'll personally take you outside the village right now and cut you loose!" After a few seconds of waiting, snarling, glaring at the boy, Shota pushed off him and turned back around to face the chief. She bowed her head once, then looked at Annie as she was prepared to take her leave of that place.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:31 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Jeremiah then got a thought " If its a fight your looking for" he reached for a knife in his back pocket and cut himself loose. he then showed them that he had cut himself loose "I can stoop to your level."

Jeremiah thought about what he said "If this plays into my favor I can finally figure out what the amulet does." Jeremiah then through threw his knife at map hitting it dead center.

"That place you guys are planning to go and assault, is where was ordered to meet at. You guys know where it is so this is the only reason why I shall stay with you, but your objective and my orders are not to be mixed up in this. If you want to go to there just to fight then that's fine but, don't expect me to fight with you."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 04:39 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Avon had little to contribute to the events unfolding. Shota had handled the thief, and the leader seemed interested primarily in Annie. It left him with time to think, which he disliked. There was too much pain and sadness, too much that had happened in so short a time for him to linger on.

Old Shell...what am I going to do? he questions inwardly, contacting his Oath, Jicotea.

You are the head of House Lucas now, Hatchling. the great turtle replied. Jicotea's "voice" was deep, deliberate. The depth of it soothed the young boy, and he idly wondered if his father felt the same speaking to Jicotea. The thought brought a pang of sadness through him, which only depened as the Old Shell continued, You must fulfill your responsibility.

But how can I possibly do so? My training is incomplete, and all that I would need lay out of my grasp. I am an exile. We all are!

All the knowledge you require resides within me, young Lucas. As times past, you will now receive my gifts directly. Even for its slow pace usually, Avon felt as though his Oath were hesitating before speaking again, This is a troubling time, and you are unprepared. Let this boon aid you in your time of need.

Avon audibly gasps as his mind is filled with knowledge, though the timing is eerie as the room suddenly becomes more active. With the thief's arms suddenly loose, the guards in the room shout orders, several auras flaring to life as the knife flies at the table where the leader sat. Amid the sound of blade burying into wood, three of the guards loose spells towards the boy, sending streams of fire blazing towards him from his front, left, and back. Rather than frying the boy, however, the entire room suddenly vanishes under the hiss of steam, obscuring vision everywhere. A moment later one of the guards summons a gust of wind, and as the steam clears the thief can be seen floating within a large sphere of water, suspended in the liquid. The guards all shift around, closing rank around the leader while looking around for any new threats. Still sitting at his seat, Avon stares at the boy. He was panting slightly from the effort exerted to cast his new spell, glad that despite being submerged the boy would still be able to breathe. "By the Old Shell," he mutters to himself after catching his breath, wiping his forehead with his sleeve, "that was close."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 01:05 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Annie jumped out of her seat and first instinct was to block Shota from danger, the idiot the green eyed girl caught was going to get everyone killed. Annie cleared the room of steam using her wind magic and noticed the water barrier that saved the boy from being burnt alive and since she didn't save the idiot it had to be Avon's magic that did. Annie shot her hand out toward the sphere of water taking control over it to slammed the boy into the wall behind him, the water circled around his body until it froze trapping Jeremiah in a block of ice save for his head.

"Are you trying to get us all killed you moron, think before you do something so crass or the next time I'll free your empty head from your shoulders!" She warned, having no patients for the kid.

The village leader was surrounded by his men but signaled them to stand down. "Boy, we don't need a hot head like you ruining our mission and getting my people killed, until the mission is complete you will reside as a guest in our anti-magic cells," The leader says as two of the mages to his sides walk to the boy frozen to the wall, they carefully break the boy free but still had him restrained in the ice.

Annie shot a look to the village leader, "I thought your village had no mages and what's with your anti-magic cells?" she questioned.

The leader gave a smirk, "Your family wasn't the only help I sent for and for the anti-magic cells," he says as he pulls up one of his sleeves, "We all come from many walks of life, you'd be surprised of what darkness one travels to get here." The leaders arm tatted with the symbol of a mage hunter, however, there is a burn scar xing it out.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2014 01:01 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Jeremiah was now being held by the guards "well haven't I got myself into some serious shit." Jeremiah then realize there was only one way to escape seeing how he pretty much ruined his chances of peacefully traveling with them.

He then began chanting something under his breath "sti̱n pio lamperí̱ stigmí̱ se blackest nýchta"

One of the guards had apparently heard him "what was that boy? Are you trying to get in even more trouble then your already in?"

"Beware fóvous sas gínontai sto fo̱s" his skin began to burn melting the guards hands and melting the ice he was touching as well. His body looked like it was turning black.

"Someone stop him" one of the guards pulled out his sword and charged at him with it.

"As ósous prospathoún na stamatí̱soun af̱tó pou eínai so̱stó" The guard plunged his sword at him only to watch it shatter as soon as it hit him. Jeremiah then grabbed the guards neck and threw him out of his way.

"Kaíne ópo̱s i̱ dýnami̱ mou" He had grown wings and soon became a lot taller "me drákous mou tha boroúse."

Jeremiah had fully turned into his oath, the mighty Rath Illuser. Some of the guards began to attack him but he motioned his hand as he saw the ground come up and trap the guards in jail like prisons. He then turned his back on them "I'll be taking my leave now" he said it with the utmost confidence that no one would follow him. He began to fly away

" I still need to follow them if I'm to reach my destination. Perhaps I shall keep my distance until we reach my destination."

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2014 04:01 AM