KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths

the law of oaths
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

Fixing...))

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 07:26 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Annie lets go of the branch and with her other hand she raised her kama, the boy seemed delirious and asking stupid questions. Annie sheathed her kama and found this boy not to be a threat, she turns her head back toward Faust, "If I wanted to kill you, you'd be died." Annie then hears the foot steps of the green haired girl coming she took a quick glance of the girl as she cupped her breast with her hands. Annie quickly covers her chest and stumbles back a bit more into Shota's arms. "W-What is the meaning of this Shota?" she says surprised and completely red in the face under her mask.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 07:40 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Despite the covering of her breasts, Shota continues the fondling with a playful smile, her face-- almost catlike playfulness in it. "They called to me, Annie-chan~" Shota smiles teasingly while her eyes glance between Annie and Faust. While she seems playful, her ulterior motives impossible to be seen by the mundane. While she shows a display of affection on Annie, her eyes study and test Faust. Her positioning and hold on Annie gives her the tactical advantage.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 07:49 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Faust didn't know what was wrong with these two girls, but his mind was clear now he just needed a few seconds to remember everything. Faust then moved out of fighting stance ready to move on from today. "Is that so you shouldn't doubt ones skills so highly Assassin." He could tell just by the way she held out her weapon when she did and her form all screamed assassin. Then the other girl grabbed the assassins breast Faust turned his head his face slightly red. "I see your busy let me not bother you" Faust turned and walked away from the two girls he had more important things to do then play friendly with a bunch of girls. While he walked away he said " The names Faust Star remember it I will be one of the best soon. Besides I don't have time to play you guys girl games at the moment."

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 01:10 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

nate looked around of hi once amazing vilage it semmed as most of the monster were gone but nate felt sick at looking at the bloody ground nate almost wanted to cry but he had already did enough of that he saw that almost no one was aliveand the pepole that were alive there injurys were to much for him to handel and whould be dead in minuts he finaly found 2 girls and a boy walking away nate decided if nothing he chould chec there wounds and landed inbeetwen them

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 01:30 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"Nyah?" the sound lightly escapes Shota's lips as her hands release Annie's breasts. She casually walks around Annie to get a look at Faust who appears to be walking away in what he may call a... cool manner. Shota's eyes are filled with her curiosity so much so that it shows upon her slightly red face. To fix her curiosity, she leans over and bends her knees to get reach of the ground, where she grasps a stick. Standing back up, Shota takes a step back. She thinks to herself... 1.. 2.. 3... and she throws the stick through the air.

*swish* *swish* *swish* *CRACK!*

The stick strikes into the back of Faust's head and in a moment of comic relief, he is propelled forward onto his face. Shota makes a light giggling sound while her hips curve, she jogs to the boy who lays on the ground. Her knees bend again and she crouches. Her arms press onto her legs so she can get a close look at Faust.
"What are you deciding on your own?" she questions him while studying his face carefully. "Our home was just destroyed and now you're walking off. We should see who else survived." she smiles and then her eyes glance toward Annie.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 01:40 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

"Annie-chan?" The assassin said still being groped, she felt light headed and a bit weak in the knees she couldn't think straight for some reason all she could feel was Shota's hands on her breast and not knowing if this was a good or bad thing. When Shota released her breast she almost fell over, what the hell is going on why am I acting so weird she thought. She could hear Shota and the boy talk but she wasn't paying attention and as the boy started to walk away Annie heard something being thrown and hitting, the assassin quickly looked up and saw that Faust was on the ground and Shota was over him. Annie's senses were back and she quickly drew her kama ready for Faust to retaliate, *this girl is going to get herself killed or even me,* she thought to herself and everything was telling her to leave but when Shota's smile met Annie those thoughts were dispelled. *This girl is going to be the death of me but I'm intrigued,* Annie thought and for the first time she smiled back although it was bring covered with her mask.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 03:42 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Faust hit the ground his anger grew towards Shota as he lifted his head in her direction looking up at her he yelled. "What the hell is your problem." At that moment he looked into her eyes and they reminded him of two emeralds or jades shining in the sun. He had heard what she said about going back and in truth he didn't really want to go back. He was forced to leave even though he didn't want to end it seemed like he was being forced back in a mundane voice he said. "There isn't really anything back there for me now" "Besides why
do you need me to go back with you." Faust stood up and dusted himself off the branch didn't really do anything to him as his body was used to way much more amounts pain. "Howevere if you really want me to go then I'll think about it."

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 05:08 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nate9939
"sory" nate said droping his sword " eh i was just stresed i saw my dad killed infront of me and well that i chouldent think strate its quite funny actualy im a realy good docter but i can kill esaly" nate looked at donnys arm "let me heal that" nate grabed some whater in his pouch and coverd it in donnys arm and heald it after he was done he heard a sound in the town and desided to go over there "well im going back to town to see if anyone is alive that i can heal" nate sproted wings and flew to the vilage.

Once Nate was gone, Donny slid to the ground and decided that a rest sounded reasonable. After a sprint through the city, a swim through the ocean, and a fight with a hyperactive kid, exhaustion was beginning to set in. Donny examined his arm, where he had been burned. The cracked, flaking flesh was gone, leaving only smooth skin. Seemed Nate was a pretty good healer. The kid had mentioned a dad, and while he was trying not to think about it, Donny still hadn't seen his own father yet. He should have been at the harbor, but he wasn't. Donny had to escape alone.

With the thought still fresh in his mind, Donny stood up. If he'd escaped, there had to be more survivors. Right now, with the city in ruins, survival was the first priority. Food, shelter, rest, he needed all of it. Donny set off, looking for anyone else to survive the night.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 08:48 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

when nate reached the gap inbetwen these two pepole he noticed that both of the were seriously injured but were quiet ready to fight they were staring nate down to make sure they got the first move "hey im not an enemy im just here to help heal you pepole im a great docter if anyones intrested" as nate said that they lightend up a bit but sudenly geting back into stanc not knowing if they could trust him

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 10:33 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Based purely on the appearance of Nate suddenly landing in the gap between where Shota and Annie were, she quickly became on edge. Oh great, another guy who wants to jump in and act the hero. she would think to herself. Devising a plan, Shota quickly cons a smile and raises herself up to Faust. Her palms already near enough to him, she strokes her palms down from his shoulders to his chest and delicately yet forcefully pushes Faust back. At the moment that Nate would finish his sentence to try and declare himself friendly, Shota would have succeeded in pushing Faust into Nate's arms. Quickly then, Shota raises her right hand while her left arm goes to her side. Magic... begins to fill the air around her.
"I summon the power of Lightning!" she shouts. A darkened cloud above summons the force of a lightning bolt and seems to send a streak of lightning toward the ground though it actually rises. In that moment, Shota's hand becomes consumed in a static. She brings her arm, that now wields the lightning element in what appears to be the form of a blade, back and then swings it forward. With her distance from the two boys this element does not come in contact with them but instead points at them only a few feet from Faust's body. Shota does not attack, but she is now armed.
"Start talking!" she demands. "Our city was laid to waste by monsters. I've never seen any of you before and quite frankly the only one I trust at all is that girl over there who actually healed me." Her eyes remain unflinching. All of Shota's rage begins to come into view. Her hatred for whoever claimed her home and maybe even.. her family. "If you had anything to do with the destruction of my home! I WILL KILL--" Shota's voice suddenly cuts off in the middle of her sentence. A strong power is felt radiating from the city. A dark power. This is no mere creature like the things that she fought on her way out, this was much more powerful.

In the city. A few minutes ago...

Monsters appear laid out across the empty streets, along with the dead residents that used to inhabit them. The peaceful streets of the city of magic is now paved in blood. So much destruction and death.

"N-No!" a males voice whimpers, begging. "Pl-Please, don't--!" his voice is cut off and instead a gagging noise can be heard. Two shadows, the man cowering and another approaching him. At the moment of the gagging a long sharp shadow can be seen piercing the back of the cowering mans skull. He falls to the ground and blood pours out of his head. He continues to gargle blood even after death. View slowly sets onto two men. One of them, cloaked completely in black. He appears the superior. The other is a man, the one who wielded the sharp object that pierced the now dead mans skull. He is a remotely skinny man with dark clothe covering most of the flesh on his body, save his face. He wears a purple armor that appears fragmented in several places.. perhaps a battle wound from the destruction of the town or a time before. His hair goes down below his chest. It is a silver-tone of blue. Across his outfit, few skulls can be seen. Their very presence upon his attire is an omen of death. In his right hand he wields a weapon, a sword with a black handle and golden hilt. A red gem is centered on this hilt. The blade itself appears of steel, but its design is not that of a smooth warriors blade. It has unique edging at variable points and it seems to put off a dark aura as if the element of darkness itself resides within it. With his left hand.. he cleans the blade of the blood from the now dead mans skull before he turns to face the other more superior being.
"We have claimed the city, my Master.." the sword wielding man speaks. The superior being looks at him. No words are said, but a feeling goes through his mind. It's as if without saying a word, the sword wielding man gains the message. He then turns and looks at several people, torn and weak, tied arms behind their backs as they sit knees to the ground. "We are to execute them then, to make an example. I understand... my master." And understand, he did. The man wielding the sword turns and begins to walk away from the people tied and the superior cloaked man. His body begins to tremble but... not in fear. As he stops his gentle walk away, his body begins to levitate from the ground. A red glow, very faint as if the evaporated fumes of blood, rises from his body. Pulses of dark energy echo out into the wind-- powerful so that even those for miles beyond the cities walls can feel its tingle.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 05:00 PM
starryknight

Annie is on edge as the boy with wings lands suddenly near them, she studies the boy and finds that he lacks the eyes of a killer and there was no way this guy could be the one that summoned all those creatures. Annie watched as Shota summoned her lightning blade it was quite an amazing sight one that she hadn't seen before, so this is what she can do shes not as helpless as she looks, she thought. Annie moved close to Shota but still kept a safe distant and if any of the two boys moved aggressively toward them she would not hesitate to bury her kama into their chest.

Out of nowhere a wicked power could be felt emanating from the village they used to call home. "If you are truly curious as to what happened to the village I believe that if we go there now we will find out. I personally give two shits about what happened but I guess I can tag along and see what horrors come forth," Annie said jaded but her eyes told another story. It was true she hadn't cared that the village was destroyed although a small part of her felt angry that someone could commit mass murder so easily, she was of a murdering clan but they always had reasons for killing, this however just seemed unnecessary.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 06:50 PM
nate9939
back in action

nate looked in that direction and felt a chill down his spine he was frightend for a seconed but then he realised somone with that much power most of done this but then he realised he chouldent beadt him alone "hey you guys i dont know if you trust me or not but i think the person who did this is up ahead so i think we should see whats hapining i dont know if i will die his power i realy strong so i think your group should help me fight him well if you want revenge " as nate said that he ran off not looking behind him so that he chould not fell afaid if he had to fight alone

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 09:56 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Black turns as his feet slowly descend to the ground. He takes it slow, step by step, as he approaches one of the tied up victims. Slowly from his side, Black begins to raise his arm. It is covered in a black cloth. His entire body is outlined by a dark aura. His eyes cut back and glance at his master. His master, cloaked in black, nods to him. Black's eyes widen a little as a smile cuts across one side of his face.
"I understand!" He seems excited. Black thrusts his hand onto the neck of the first woman and he licks his lips. She lets out a loud scream. "Scream as loud as you wish, they will be the last sounds you make!" Black takes a step back, and with incredible power, he hurls the woman into the sky.

From outside of the village, those looking in can see a woman launched into the air. She has fine attire of expensive fabric. A teacher to those training in the magical arts. She screams as she is air bound, her back toward the ground... she is upside down. Her eyes catch the sight of the children just outside of the city-- she prepares to call to them, in hopes they might hear. Too late. *SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEK!* from the ground below, a spire of sharp dense rock extended from the ground. It reaches higher then two houses stacked, and when it reaches the woman... the tip tears through her chest, impaling her upon it. Blood spurts out of her wound and the loud scream quickly silences as she chokes on blood from her throat. Her eyes appear as if they are prepared to push themselves from her skull. The spire itself.. stained with her blood.
Soon after, mere seconds, others begin to experience this same pain. Spires varying in size shooting upward and impaling them all. Shop Keepers, Neighbors, Parents, all being impaled by the same attack. There is little time however for the children to study those who were impaled, the spires ran through buildings and trees within the city. For every spire that went up, another structure was torn apart. A portion of the debris from the spires begins to rain down through and outside of the village. Chunks of homes and shops hit the ground, reaching as far as the children have gotten from the city.
All but one of the captives have been executed. The last one.. the mayor of the city. No matter who lived within the city and no matter where they did, all knew this man. He had affected each of them in one way or another. Black was given his orders. He approaches the mayor who begins to tremble at the approach. The mayor was blinded, he could not see what was happening to the others but he could hear their screams and feel the drops of blood on his skin from when they were killed. He could not help but think what these mad men would do t-- GUH! the mayor grunted as a knee met his face. He was struck and sent onto his back on the ground, by Black.
"Beg for your life." Black speaks to the mayor on the ground. A wide grin over his face. "Beg Master Dominus to spare you, worm."

Outside of the Village~ As the Executions Began

Shota's eyes were wide as she watched in horror at the sight of such things. How could anyone be so cruel? She thought to herself. Her eyes shot to Faust and then to Annie. Acknowledgment that this event had nothing to do with them was clear. She brought her hand back and the sword of lightning had shattered from her hand. Shota turned and faced Nate who she saw began obnoxiously run off. "Baka!" Shota would shout, before her feet pressed against the ground and she too went off in a sprint behind Nate to get close enough to see what was happening. She had doubts of everyone. But it was clear whoever was responsible for all of this destruction was still inside of the village.
"LOOK OUT!" Shota screams to Nate as he ignored the skies and ran on to the village. Her feet pressed to the ground and she launched herself forward, her lightning enhanced her speed and jump, and she managed to catch him. Her palm pressed to his back and her right foot to the ground... MOVE! she would scream in her mind as her foot pushed from the ground and with a sudden jolt of speed, she pushed Nate and herself clear of falling debris. Her hand pulled back quickly and she followed behind him to keep up with his speed. Whether she wanted to go or not, she did not want someone to die because of her.. and it was clear this reckless boy would die if she did not help him. Along their way, she glanced back at Annie to see if she was following. Then she glanced back into the skies to see more spires rising. Several people were already impaled by whatever was causing this. What madness could drive someone so far?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 01:26 PM
nate9939
back in action

nate was so enraged even though he chould here her he chould camprehend what she was saying he chould barley get out that speach back there because he knew the one who was ahead of them was the killer the one there was going to pay as nate though this the balde in his hand was ignited in red elctrcity sa if all the rage in his boody was muster into his sword as nate finaly found the guy that killed all these pepole nate lunged his sword with a power that not only came from his own soul but the soul of the dragon that slept within him.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 01:41 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Time seems to slow down as it becomes inevitable. His approach is too rash.. Black's eyes notice him. Behind Nate, Shota follows with her right hand reaching out. Unlike Nate, Shota notices the two men and can feel their overwhelming power flowing from them. She cannot even begin to judge the limits of their power. Her hand draws forth and she tries to grab at him to stop him. As if reaching for a never slowing target, Shota continues to fall short of him. The words escape her lips.. but she feels heavy, slow. A fatal moment feels as if it approaches.
"Wait, don't--!" Shota lets out a scream as Nate lunges toward the armed man. She is... too late.
The sound of flesh tearing echos out. Nate's blade is struck to the side and his arm is held by Black's free hand. Black then pulled Nate into him, where Black's blade pierced the torso of Nate's body. Blood is sent flying back from him and onto Shota's face. She trembles at the sight of it. Before her very eyes, she failed to stop him. Black lifts Nate into the air, making him gasp for air but only gag upon his own blood. With a strong swing, Black throws the boy from his sword and into the wall of a destroyed building. The impalement upon his sword has left Nate drained.. unable to move. Shota continued forward, the move taking but a second to have executed. Before she can stop, she is in his range but his sword was used to throw Nate. Her fists tighten... again she is too slow. Black's free hand again thrusts forward and he shouts. The very overwhelming force of his magic seems to echo through the air and torment it. Shota is sent flying back by the shout with such great force, that when she strikes the ground, blood is drawn and smears the path from her skull. Her body then hits it and her old injuries open back up quickly. Both Shota and Nate are left in a fatal condition. Black raises his head and looks down the path that they ran, searching to see for anyone else who may attempt to rush him. Shota's palms touch the ground and her body continues trembling. She is unable to stand.. she too feels drained of her energy. How powerful is he. she thinks. To knock her clean without so much as a shout. Such terrifying power this man has.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 10:55 PM
nate9939
back in action

nate after feling alot of pain by that strike almost pased out nate then sudenly heard another smash near him nate craled toard this nate saw shota "im sor-ry sh-o-ta" nate said as he started barley healing shota with as much energy as he chould muster nate knew that he chould not battle him without geting stonger but he knew that he chouldent let anyone get hurt in his reveng before nate pased out on shotas lap he saw two shadowy figures not knowing if they chould help him nate said "go-od lu-ck"

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 12:05 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Donny's mind wandered as he walked. It was starting to dawn on him just how much everything had changed over the course of mere minutes. So many people dead, or worse, that Donny could barely conceive of it. How many had he known, or just simply seen, that were now gone? The scale and speed of the invasion was incredible, and had seemingly come from nowhere. Had no one seen it coming? Donny shook his head. His mind always went back to his father, and the kid. Donny had no idea where his father was, or if he'd even gotten out of the city. He should have been at the harbor. Then there was the kid, Nate. Donny had seen him fight and the kid could hold his own, but fending for himself in the wilderness was another matter.

At some point, Donny found he'd wandered back near the city, whether hoping to find something alive or just to see what remained he didn't know. He nearly turned around when a chill ran down his spine. Donny could feel it, a dark, crushing power that reminded him of the deepest ocean trench. Slowly, Sonny leaned past the ruined city wall for a closer look. He felt, more than saw, the horrific display. Bodies. Blood. Two dark figures. That was all Donny was willing remember, but something else caught his eye. There was a girl, roughly his age, who was still alive in the veritable sea of corpses. Almost on her lap was the boy he had seen earlier, Nate. Both of them were gravely injured, and Donny could see the two figures responsible for the bloodbath.

Donny ducked behind the wall to gather himself. He could still feel the darkness element drawing in everything around the two men, and he knew that strength overpowered his own element a hundred times over. Donny had gotten lucky that neither man had seen him, and hoped his luck would hold out. It was suicide and he knew it, but Donny was just too cold and tired to care. He was just a fisherman's son, what was that against a power that could wipe out a city? Donny smiled grimly as he reached for his element. His clothes were still wet from his swim earlier, and that helped a bit. Fog began to swirl around Donny, and with a silent breath descended into Zerab. It wasn't a huge cloud by any means, just enough to obscure the immediate area. Donny stood up, and quietly crept into the ruined city. He couldn't see more than a few feet and was thankful for it. He couldn't see the bodies and, thanks to a bit of extra mist around his body, no one could see him. Donny crept forward, reaching the girl first.

"Shh," he whispered, putting a finger to his lips. He took a handful of his cloak and twisted it, squeezing salt water onto the girl's wounds. Donny was still no healer, but he could at least stop a wound from bleeding. He just hoped it wouldn't sting badly enough to cause a cry of pain. Then, he moved on to Nate, and repeated the process of not-quite-healing. Donny noticed the boy was unconscious, and carefully lifted him up and over one shoulder. The kid was surprisingly light, and that made the next step easier. Donny put out a hand to girl, hoping she could at least limp out of the city.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 06:22 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

While watching the path, Black noticed the mist begin to form that covered the two fallen prey. "Interesting", he comments as he takes a single step toward it. Black maintains a distance, as if to protect himself. However, he does not fear being attacked by anyone... his purpose for keeping a distance is to keep his plan, enjoyable. His mind flickers with the feeling of an approaching prey. This is the same way he noticed Nate and Shota. Someone else is coming.

Black could not see anything within the mist, it blinded him. But he could feel it.. the presence of the two magical forces inside. This was the two people who he had fallen already, Nate and Shota. Then there was a third, a new one approaching. The fool hadn't learned how conceal his magic yet. It was clear to Black that like the two before, this one was also a child. A newbie in the art of magic. Indeed, physically he was hidden and this would caught a slight problem. But only slight, Black would think as he raised his left hand once again. His magic was directed through this arm and a hint of the darkness element came apparent at his palm. "A Game." A smile forms on his face and as it does, the darkness element grazes Donny's cheek to leave a slight scratch. The corruption and decay that the element itself would bring would later show. The game... had begun.

Another few shots of the darkness element pass by Donny harmlessly... as if he were missing on purpose. Black snickers as he fires his darkness element into the mist. It would seem that he could not easily find Donny, whether this was true not was not in question. His first attack hit the mark. His strategy was firing his attacks into the mist to cause pain to Donny, to get his own screams to reveal himself. The idea of causing the prey so much pain that it he would have no choice but to fight or flee was an enjoyable sentiment to Black. Something that he remembered from his old life.

Dominus, the powerful being standing just nearby, did nothing about this. He turned his back on them and began walking away. Black hardly notices his master walking away, the grin of pleasure over his face while he torments his prey.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 09:20 AM
nate9939
back in action

nate woke up as a pin like item interd his hand not screaming as a habit he looked around and saw the face of the man donny that he fought earlyer in the forest holding me and shota trying to escape then nate took a clooser look through the fog and saw somone throwing dome type of dark projectiel nate new these might be a problem so he grabed the water bottel and started healing his wonds still weak from the battle he chould only heal the wounds the scrapes and scratches whould have to stay next he looked at shota "you two go into that ally way or we might get hit more by these things" as nate said that donny seamed to understand and went twoards there nate started to heal both of them his magick seamed to be recovering nicely but that was noware true to his body the pain evreywere simpley edmighting his magick made him whant to scream but he holded it in as he finished healing theam he tired his best to put a field that whould stop anoyone frome the outside to feal there magical presionces because he knew he chould barley feal it that a higly trained swordsman like that guy whould find them with barley any work if they where reclisly throwing the magick everyware "we need to find the outher two" nate said as they started walking agine

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 12:54 PM