KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Aftermath: OOC

Aftermath: OOC
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

I'll answer your series of questions a little later.

Hit, I asked you several times to send me your characters via PM. I suppose you overlooked the posts where I said that. I said it at least two or three times and one of them were in a PM. I won't approve them until you send them to me in a PM.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 11:50 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

To answer your questions, Mel:

1) Living for over 3000 years, Jordan amassed a bountiful wealth. I do believe that Shal stated that Jordan was the president of some type of company or his and Janet's mother was. Either way, Jordan and Janet are filthy, stinkin' rich. Just because the government has pulled out and away from the Heroes doesn't mean they are at a lack of funds or resources.

I would say that for the most part, some of the Heroes do have their own homes (at least Ben and Katt and their baby do). And a lot of them are all still in California, as that is where the school was relocated to back in [i]Hero High 2[i] (iirc). But it would make a lot of sense to have them all grouped together or in the same general area. Maybe in the same city as it would be slightly less suspicious than having them all live in the same apartment complex or something of the such. That way, they can all go their separate ways when/if the government comes a snoopin'.

2) You raised an interesting subject when you asked "what happened to anyone arrested/surrendered?" I should say supers are not being openly hunted, and definitely not by police officers.

There are groups out there who would love to see as many supers dead as possible, (some are even working at as that is part of the basis of this RP.) But other see a better use for some supers other than dying. And I'm sure that there will be or already are some groups doing some recruiting for their own personal agendas. In various ways.

3) The Crusaders. To start off, the Crusaders DO have a leader. However, I don't want that person revealed as of yet. I don't even think it matters who the leader is right now anyways because the group itself and what they do is what's important. Some Crusaders know who their leader is and some don't. Other than that, there are members who take orders directly from the Leader and in turn, they lead other members.

The Crusaders are relatively small as of right now. They have hundreds of members based all over America but the group itself isn't big enough or old enough as of yet to have gone worldwide. YET.

There are about 3 bases of operations that the Crusaders definitely work from but they are a secret only to the members that have to know they they are. And it's through these bases that supers are put into the Underground.

Once a super, or supers, agree to enter the Underground, they are given new identities and places to live. In essence, a new life. everything about their old life is erased, which would lead one to assume that the Crusaders have access to sophisticated technology and a pretty decent amount of money.

It can be assumed that the Crusaders are able to find other supers via technology, super powers, or both. They are not discriminant to having normal people in the Underground if that is what is needed (ie, a super is the only one in their family who has powers.)

Finally, not all Crusaders know each other. As I stated before, there are hundreds of members all over America. It would be ignorant to assume that every member knows each other. However, they are able to tell whose a member as every Crusader is branded on their upper right shoulder when they join the organization.

Does this info help?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 02:08 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

And with that Information, my posts are secure. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 04:10 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Also, going to assume its still night, and that everyone is just waking up from their nightmares early. wink

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 04:56 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I'm sorry everyone. My mom is in the hospital. My only reason why reason for not being around.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 02:17 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Prayers and well wishes to the lady, O. Don't fret so much about lack of activity. I'll probably open something up, though if it'll lead anywhere is up to scrutiny.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 07:30 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Hope she gets well soon mate.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 03:24 AM
The Big O
The Original O

This is going to see some activity pretty soon. Had to take care of some personal business and things of the such.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 08:10 PM
MadMel
Heh

No worries. I'm gonna be very busy the next few weeks. erm

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 09:27 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Yes, I want to kickstart this as well, btw.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 11:50 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I'm trying to figure out if I should reopen this. People hae a tendency to say they'll join and make a few posts before disappearing. I don't want that for this. Who would be interested to fully take part in this?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 01:18 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I still have a vested interest in this, but I'd be lying if I said I'd be anything other than sporadic in posting. I find myself less inclined to get on the computer recently, and school will be starting for me soon as well. I'll also be out of town for about four days or so in the near future.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 08:48 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I appreciate the honesty, Xan. Anyone else?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 10:41 PM