KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kade Kilgore VS Valeria Richards

Valeria VS Kade
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Valeria schools Kade 3 75.00%
Kade humbles her 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kade Kilgore VS Valeria Richards
Started by: TheGodKiller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Logan came up with the idea(he did , didn't he?) . My point is if a guy like him could do so , what's preventing a far smarter person like Val from doing something even worse ?

Not sure if it was his idea or Matt's. I think they left it to the reader to decide. Yeah, I gathered as much. The outcome of this fight is definitely in Val's favor.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 08:40 PM
Doon is currently offline Click here to Send Doon a Private Message Find more posts by Doon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

For something he has already been sued for? huh

Or do you mean she loses the battle but wins the war? I would concede that one

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 08:42 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by pym-ftw
For something he has already been sued for? huh

Or do you mean she loses the battle but wins the war? I would concede that one

What has he already been sued for in this case ?

He wins the battle only if she is willing to let him . Otherwise this fight is over(for him) before it even began .

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 08:44 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doon

Originally posted by pym-ftw
If Valeria either has her brother, or her father fight this fight she wins.

My whole argument is that if she trys to take him on alone, she will lose because talking a big game and carrying it out are two separate things

She doesn't need her brother, and she's intellectually on par with her father in many respects.

Without cash behind him, Kade is just a ruthless little nutjob. All Val has to do (and she can do so much more) is stop the flow of his monetary resources. That's it. Really. You don't need to kill someone to destroy him/her. That said, Val takes this simply because she has the necessary means to outwit Kade; she has her vastly superior intellect.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 08:53 PM
Doon is currently offline Click here to Send Doon a Private Message Find more posts by Doon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doon

Kade doesn't have any special abilities (powers); he's just ruthless and smart (but nowhere on par with Valeria's intellect). In battles of this nature, smarter people generally come out on top; and Val is just way way up there.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 08:58 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

What's her best hacking feat?

Just being smart doesn't mean you can do everything

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 08:58 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

She retook control(or something of the sort) of the Baxter building after Pym(along with Cho) hacked into it . In doing so , she outsmarted(in his own words "pwned") Amadeus Cho , iirc .

Although , I am sure that that is far from her "best" hacking feat .

Edit : Here it is
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by TheGodKiller02 on Sep 16th, 2012 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 09:02 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doon

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
She retook control(or something of the sort) of the Baxter building after Pym(along with Cho) hacked into it . In doing so , she outsmarted(in his own words "pwned") Amadeus Cho , iirc .

Although , I am sure that that is far from her "best" hacking feat .

Edit : Here it is
(please log in to view the image)

And this she accomplished at the age of two. Owned. In addition, the fact that Cho himself, considered to be an expert hacker, was so easily outwitted speaks volumes in my opinion.

In the comic, Hercules actually added insult to injury by singing a ballad in reference to the incident:

"There was a boy named Cho
whose most amazing foe
had blonde tresses
and wore dresses
wrapped in a pink bow."

Last edited by Doon on Sep 16th, 2012 at 09:20 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 09:12 PM