KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin vs Team Speed

Odin vs Team Speed
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Uriel005
So at the least Barry could potentially bfr Odin into speedforce and as I said while I think he could escape I think that he would be bfr'd long enough for the win. I'd say that Odins durability is on par with a high end Darkseid

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:46 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
read the rest of it... I said High end and nowhere near his normal feeb levels. take it in context.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:48 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Pretty sure he's laughing at the first part of your post.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:51 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heavenly king
The End of All

Odin destroys them

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:33 AM
Heavenly king is currently offline Click here to Send Heavenly king a Private Message Find more posts by Heavenly king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

lol @ thread

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:37 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

What if Bart steals everyone's speed, then makes an infinite amount of speed clones and hits Odin with an infinite amount of imps?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:40 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Mindset
What if Bart steals everyone's speed, then makes an infinite amount of speed clones and hits Odin with an infinite amount of imps?

According to carver the speedforce isn't active in this thread so no

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:42 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Bart uses the bartforce though.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:45 AM
iceman24567

Originally posted by Mindset
Bart uses the bartforce though.

The Biebs of the speedforce?
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:50 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Originally posted by keiththegreat
also, would he? how often does he do that in fights anyway?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/338/63930597.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/53/odinn.jpg/

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:52 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by iceman24567
The Biebs of the speedforce?
(please log in to view the image)
They should have used him more.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:58 AM
carver9

Originally posted by iceman24567
According to carver the speedforce isn't active in this thread so no

I didn't post that scan for the speed force, I posted it to show how slow Jay is.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 06:24 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He was severed from the Speed Force at that point.

With it he tops out much faster than mach 1.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 06:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Odin stopz time for teh winz!1!1

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 07:08 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Didn't Prime escape the Speedforce? Odin can manipulate time and space. Couldn't he just teleport out of the speedforce seeing as the guy is among the highest mage in the MU? Team gets stomped.

Odin doesn't have to stop time to kill them. He simply goes intangible and wrecks the entire team using his astral form. Or he puts a barrier around his body then he raises his hand and cast a spell putting them all to sleep. He teleports into the clouds, encase the entire planet a force field and then nuke the field with enough force to destroy a star. He mindrapes them all while intangible.

Lol at speedsters even harming Odin at all.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 09:04 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Didn't Prime escape the Speedforce?
No. I have no idea why that myth persists.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 09:38 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by carver9
I didn't post that scan for the speed force, I posted it to show how slow Jay is.

Jesus no wonder you are wrong so much you lack comprehension no expression. That scan you posted was not standard Jay it even says as much in the scan. Are you purposely ignoring facts to lowball? It must be a natural thing for you.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 09:47 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Didn't Prime escape the Speedforce? Odin can manipulate time and space. Couldn't he just teleport out of the speedforce seeing as the guy is among the highest mage in the MU? Team gets stomped.

Odin doesn't have to stop time to kill them. He simply goes intangible and wrecks the entire team using his astral form. Or he puts a barrier around his body then he raises his hand and cast a spell putting them all to sleep. He teleports into the clouds, encase the entire planet a force field and then nuke the field with enough force to destroy a star. He mindrapes them all while intangible.

Lol at speedsters even harming Odin at all.

He's never been harmed by herald levelers, right? How about flashes steal all of his speed?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 09:51 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Odin will only get a chance to bat his solo eye after the bell rings because they would have put him to sleep in the first attosecond.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:54 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

Originally posted by h1a8
Odin will only get a chance to bat his solo eye after the bell rings because they would have put him to sleep in the first attosecond.

I don't think he can even blink that fast.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 01:38 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote