KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin vs Team Speed

Odin vs Team Speed
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

So if he can't even blink that fast iyo, what kind of chance does he stand in this thread iyo?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 05:38 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So if he can't even blink that fast iyo, what kind of chance does he stand in this thread iyo?

None, this spite against him Happy Dance

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 05:43 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by carver9
I don't even know why Jay is here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...postid=14008600

Funny how you stopped posting in here since being proved wrong no expression.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 03:48 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Odin wins easy if he wants.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 06:46 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by -Pr-
If Odin stops time they're done, unless you can argue that the Flashes are outside of temporal laws.

Wouldn't the way they fight and move be outside the laws of time already?

One of their opponents is zoom who manipulates it doesn't he?

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 09:03 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
Odin will only get a chance to bat his solo eye after the bell rings because they would have put him to sleep in the first attosecond.

You're aware of who Odin is, right?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 09:17 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
You're aware of who Odin is, right?

Yes I'm am.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 11:34 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Yes I'm am.

Are you aware of his feats?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 12:14 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

yes i am

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 12:20 AM
the Darkone

He does and doesn't care, Odin will literally rip them a new butt hole!

I think people forget that Odin is omniscient, this fight is over before it beings, I wonder can they out run Hela in Hel!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 12:27 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

yes i am

Then you know that Odin has more than enough durability to survive long enough to start throwing around massive AOE's.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 12:56 AM
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by abhilegend
He's never been harmed by herald levelers, right? How about flashes steal all of his speed?

What does stealing speed do when Odin knows what their doing and simply goes astral form and attacks them? They attack him and does what? They all get mindrape.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 02:10 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

@h1a8:

Woah, there, sport.

Odin has precog.

Like Spiderman, his reflexes are infinitely fast. Therefore, the speedsters lose.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 02:16 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
What does stealing speed do when Odin knows what their doing and simply goes astral form and attacks them? They attack him and does what? They all get mindrape.

You were laughing at the idea of this team even harming odin. Bad move for odin, in astral form T-vo reigns supreme.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 02:41 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by iceman24567
Funny how you stopped posting in here since being proved wrong no expression.

I did reply.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 03:41 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

I did reply.

I don't even know why Jay is here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...postid=14008600

laughing oh carver for the fail. You dont understand whats happening in that scan do you? So instead you just lowball thumb down

It is you are fixated on the fact that Jay at that time tops out at the speed of sound and not the reason WHY he tops out at the speed of sound so yeah lowballing and reported.
I didn't post that scan for the speed force, I posted it to show how slow Jay is.

Originally posted by NemeBro
He was severed from the Speed Force at that point.

With it he tops out much faster than mach 1.

Jesus no wonder you are wrong so much you lack comprehension no expression. That scan you posted was not standard Jay it even says as much in the scan. Are you purposely ignoring facts to lowball? It must be a natural thing for you.

No you didnt dont lie. You never acknowledged that you were wrong or lowballing

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 04:28 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'm sorry, but wouldn't every single Team Speed argument be shut down by Odin doing something as mundane as casting a Force Field around himself?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 05:03 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I'm sorry, but wouldn't every single Team Speed argument be shut down by Odin doing something as mundane as casting a Force Field around himself?

Intangibility, brah.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 05:05 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Then you know that Odin has more than enough durability to survive long enough to start throwing around massive AOE's.

Not if they hit him with galaxy cluster busting punches for 31.71 billion years worth of time. Remember an attosecond to a second is like a second to 31.71 billion years.

The problem is that Odin won't get to act.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
@h1a8:

Woah, there, sport.

Odin has precog.

Like Spiderman, his reflexes are infinitely fast. Therefore, the speedsters lose.
Odin can't act before the bell. Also his reflexes suck in comics. The moment the bell rings he's frozen for 31.71 billion years (attosecond time to the flashes).

Last edited by h1a8 on Sep 25th, 2012 at 05:48 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 05:44 AM
WhiteWitchKing

You were laughing at the idea of this team even harming odin. Bad move for odin, in astral form T-vo reigns supreme.

Lol. There's two types of astral form battle. One in the mind, the other is the astral form attacking the physical opponent. Odin wrecks them without even involving attacking the mind. Or Odin attacks their mind and wrecks them. T-Vo was performed how many times? And how quick is Superman to counter if Odin mindrapes him before T-Vo? The number of times S uses T-Vo is less then the times Odin has been written with cosmic awareness. Odin knows Supes would use T-Vo before Supes even thinks about it; the old man mindrapes him first before Kent even knows it. Who's T-Vo got when your opponent takes you out before you even think about it?

Odin then grows to epic proportions and omniblast the entire field.

Intangibility, brah.

Magic, brah. Intangibility? Loki can do that and he's a novice mage compared to Odin. Odin wrecks the intangible fool that even tries. Guy fights Seth on multiple planes of reality on once and wrecks galaxies. How many of these guys can fight on multiple planes of reality at once? Um, none.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 05:54 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote