KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

SO nice to have the turtles back on earth.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 12:03 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

So, haven't watched much of this show but I'm planning on it. Some quick questions, how are things between Leo and Raph? Are they still pretty much at each others throats? Is Raph the tougher between the two or did Leo catch up?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 01:57 AM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Its a strong sibling rivalry, yeah.
Raph is the physically strongest of the Turtles, Leo the most skilled.

Its a good series, that pays homage to the shows that came before.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 05:57 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by emporerpants
So, haven't watched much of this show but I'm planning on it. Some quick questions, how are things between Leo and Raph? Are they still pretty much at each others throats? Is Raph the tougher between the two or did Leo catch up?

Leo's surpassed him more or less. Raph's nicer (somewhat) now.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 01:51 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I wonder what happened to pigeon Pete...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 08:09 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Pigeon Pete is a member of the "Mighty Mutanimals" along with Slash, Dr. Rockwell, and Killer Croc.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 11:08 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not anymore.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 08:48 PM
KingD19

I just saw the new episode. They don't talk about Pigeon Pete anymore...which means there's going to be an episode involving him soon. Or explaining his absence.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 08:59 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I'm not denying that.

I wondered what happened to him; you responded with he's a member of the team, and i said not anymore.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 09:08 PM
KingD19

Well they never said he wasn't on the team anymore. They said they don't talk about him and looked really uncomfortable, which could mean a number of things.

They don't just drop hints like that and not explore them though, so it'll be explained soon whatever happened.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 09:57 PM
riv6672

I'm not denying that.

Again, i wondered what happened to him; you responded with he's a member of the team, and i said not anymore.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 04:32 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Aw nice! Turtles is back on? I'll have to buy the season on Amazon.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2016 03:24 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

A good use of your funds!!!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2016 04:29 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

This series never fails to be amazing. Splinter is great as always

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 01:16 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Splinter is a gem in this series. yes

Its nice having the turtles back from space; easily the worst of the series, and lack of Splinter was at least one of the reasons why.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2016 11:03 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Just watched episodes 1-3, I forgot how much I missed Tiger Claw during the turtles in space thing. I think he's probably my favorite non-turtle, they should introduce him in the comics.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2016 10:56 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Splinter is a gem in this series. yes

Its nice having the turtles back from space; easily the worst of the series, and lack of Splinter was at least one of the reasons why.
David Tennant as Fugitoid made last season great for me, but I am so happy Splinter is back. He is really the best part of the series. And Shredder is also a great villain that was lacking last season.

I mean Turtles in Space was by no means bad though imo and even at being the weakest part, it's still better than most things.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2016 05:12 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thats very true.
I didnt hate the space stuff, i just really missed the original concept. I think there was a lot of padding.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2016 05:42 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone watching Season 5? Thought it started off really rocky, but then we got this

The first episode was written by none other then Stan Sakai himself. Out of all the series, this is by far the most faithful adaptation. Even has animated Jei, something I never thought I'd see.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Sep 24th, 2017 at 05:04 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 04:56 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oktorinder
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you for the information

Old Post Aug 16th, 2022 01:57 PM
oktorinder is currently offline Click here to Send oktorinder a Private Message Find more posts by oktorinder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote