KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Superior Spiderman. Thoughts?

Superior Spiderman. Thoughts?
Started by: Whiteclipse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Whiteclipse

Superior Spiderman. Thoughts?

After seeing what happened in Amazing Spiderman 700 Im slightly shocked to say the least. What do you guys think of the new 'improved' Spidey? Personally, Im not stoked

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 04:58 AM
Whiteclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Whiteclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Whiteclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

First issues in Marvel Now have been lacking before they get their asses into gear.

I think the character is OK but the way he's trying to get into MJ's pants is hilarious/awkward.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 09:12 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I hope he succeeds.

He deserves it. Never liked MJ.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 07:02 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I hate the entire idea of Doc Ock being Spiderman. I hope he stays the hell away from MJ.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 09:30 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whiteclipse

He will end up tapping that. The weird part is that Peter's 'ghost' will be watching What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 07:19 AM
Whiteclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Whiteclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Whiteclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Wonder if he'll care enough to stop Otto like he did when Spock was about to kill someone...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2013 06:17 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

No, he likes to watch.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2013 06:55 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Ghosts can masturbate? Also isnt it like watching your own home video.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2013 05:17 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Ghosts can masturbate?

That's how clouds are created.

Originally posted by SamZED
Also isnt it like watching your own home video.

lulz

Old Post Jan 27th, 2013 05:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That's how clouds are created.

lulz
Eeew! Lol you've ruined clouds for me.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2013 02:51 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by Whiteclipse
He will end up tapping that. The weird part is that Peter's 'ghost' will be watching What the f**k?

Nope. That's a line that in this day and age, Marvel wouldn't cross in a spider-man comic. Because that would be rape.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 08:12 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

When this started it reminded me of a comic where cameleon takes over the persona of Peter Parker (setting things 'right' before he killed Peter) and ended up being a better Peter than the original making decisions and doing things Peter later had to wonder about when he finally stopped cameleon.

Was hoping this would be kinda like that. Ock being better at being Parker than Parker was (never mind being spiderman) and it kinda is kinda isn't.

Im hoping for the best here.

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Nope. That's a line that in this day and age, Marvel wouldn't cross in a spider-man comic. Because that would be rape.

That's arguable but likely accurate as to why it wont happen.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 09:22 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

It seems that one of the main selling points is that Ock is supposedly a "smarter" Spidey.

Well, more ruthless for sure, more experienced, and better with technology, but I don't think Peter has ever been less than a genius. I'll grant that he's smarter than Parker, but not to the point that it should make a huge difference.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 04:29 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Whether he's smarter is debatable. Pete did beat him the last time they decided to find out whose "mind is superior". Like you said, Ock is just more ruthless. He's superior in a way that hes not bound by Parker's morals.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 12:20 PM
SamZED

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Well.. Black Cat was raped...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 12:43 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And don't forget about what happened to Peter when he was 12 laughing

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 02:43 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 02:53 PM
SamZED

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/westcott.htm

Molested =/= raped. Also it's about as canon as Doom crying in that issue that was dedicated to 9/11. miffed

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 07:18 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It's close enough. You know what is so pathetic about it? That Parker treated his pregnant wife worse than Pym ever treated Janet, but didn't have the guts to defend himself against that gay student. Coward.

Doom cried most likely because he wanted/planned to do it himself and got beat to it.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 02:59 AM
wildernesss

scarlet spider seems like the better series to me. I've only read the first issue of the new spider-man, but I didn't find it to be anything other than semi-interesting.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 03:59 AM
wildernesss is currently offline Click here to Send wildernesss a Private Message Find more posts by wildernesss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote