KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)

The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Is Summoning really a power though that can be linked with Teen Titans? But I suppose if you make the 'Summoning' all the same thing roughly you can count it as one. Like My characters power is to generate ice from her body. That is just one. But that can be made into weapons, armor, shields, projectiles, Ect.

Just gotta be clever to get more stuff into one thing.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2013 05:33 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Why couldn't it be linked with the Teen Titans? Magic exists and stuff.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 6th, 2013 05:57 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

No but there has to be some limit and I'll you decide what that may be, for example if you have a really power summon the rest of your summons might be considerable mediocre. Also you can have two more powers but they have to make some sense like how Athena only has metal powers and not elemental powers and physical power,not to say that you can't try to talk me into having two complete different powers but your gonna have to explain why your character has those powers.

EDIT: Magic does exist in the Teen Titans and even the DC Universe so I'll allow a summoner.

Last edited by starryknight on Feb 6th, 2013 at 06:55 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2013 06:52 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Alright, just need to finish my bio and I can post it.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 12:34 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Okie dokie. I have one more character to post as well then we'll need xan to put up a cs. smile

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 03:30 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

We COULD start it and have you like... Recruit the characters o.o =D

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 09:14 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

I'll give him till Saturday to start hehe, mostly cause I'll be a bit busy till then. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 12:45 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

o.o I WANA COME WITH! -Turns Chibi and jumps on Stars back- o.o Where we goin?

Attachment: imagescaq1bzhz.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 12:51 AM
starryknight

*falls over and hits her head on the ground* nowhere fun unfortunately so hopefully these guys can hurry up and post their cs soon so I can start this before the weekend.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 07:01 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

You'd be surprised how hard bios are for me always takes me a while to think of them.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 08:32 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

More Rosario + Vampire fans?! And teen titan fans! I must join this! <3

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 06:36 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

YAY! JOIN! JOIN! JOIN! o.o I command you...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 08:48 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2013 03:29 AM
starryknight

Omg tank girl...the weirdness.

And the more the merrier as they say. smile

Last edited by starryknight on Feb 9th, 2013 at 03:41 AM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2013 03:38 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Omg I love Tank Girl!! I am actually waiting for a Mizore sig that Scythe is making for me to be finished. Then I will rock that for awhile big grin

Old Post Feb 9th, 2013 03:49 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

ITS SATURDAY!!!!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2013 04:45 PM
starryknight

I guess I'll post the ic later...I kinda wanted the boys to post characters before I did though. :/

Old Post Feb 9th, 2013 11:29 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Lek usually takes his time with his Bios but I have never seen him take this long before. Dont kniow much about the other twos habits. We can keep waiting for them if you want. Its your RP after all.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 12:34 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

It's mostly the fact that i don't want to put something stupid or that doesn't fit with teen titans.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 01:16 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

This is Leks Character. angel

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 03:27 AM