KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)

The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Hah! Do you even know where that emote came from? I do.

Also, gods, fantastic sigs. Holo <3

Also, progress report: Settled on a character concept, just have to put some meat on dem bones. Should be up soon.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 04:06 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

To show I'm serious I'll post what I have so far, which is everything but the bio.

Name : Asima bint Zahrah

Alias : N/A

Powers : Has the physical abilities of a female Olympic level athlete

Jinn Summoning: She is capable of pulling certain Jinn that she has bound to her out form their world and into our own to do her bidding. She frequently uses them for combat and various other tasks. The Jinn she summons are very hard to kill permanently most deaths they have will simple re bind them for a few hours, only magic can permanently destroy them.

Access to Jinn world: Through the use of her staff she can enter the realm of the Jinn

Jinn Binding: She is capable of binding Jinn and lesser demons to herself/staff and is capable of summoning them at will.

Weaknesses : Although very athletic she is still just a human.

She can only summon one Jinn at a time

Summoning without her staff exhausts her

Skills/abilities : Moderate skill with using her staff as a melee weapon

Can sense nearby Magic

List of current Jinn:

Afrit: A loyal beast spirit of strength and fire, this Jinn is capable of lifting 50 tons and manifesting flames from its body (mostly mouth and hands). It has a thick hide that protects it from most piercing attacks
(please log in to view the image)

Amir: a wise horned big cat the size of a large tiger. It is capable of speaking to human’s in any language. It sprints at 100 mph, its horns are as hard as reinforced steel, the claws can rip through concrete and the teeth can tear apart solid iron.

Nas: A djinn that looks like some kind of spider-person. She is more feral than the others and is much likely to do her own thing, especially if she is hungry or thirsty when out in the human world. She is capable of making mystical allowing her to capture and contain creatures and people up to 20 tons in weight or force. By applying more around someone she can briefly contain things much stronger or heavier. Much like a spider she can run on any surface and jump to the top of buildings. While using her upper "arms" she can lift up to 10 tons of weight.

Personality : In general a kind and sweet girl but very open to violence and understands the need to cause pain and death. She is very religious following a cult of pre islamic Arabian faith (which they consider part of Islam, but mainstream Muslims don't), and although she doesn’t try to actively convert others she can be seen as zealous.

Bio :

Appearance :
Height: 5'6

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 05:00 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Forgot the staff

Gear: Summoner’s staff: A staff blessed with the magic of Allah’s three daughters. The staff can be used a melee weapon due to it being made of steel. If broken it will explode with powerful magic harming all those near except for her. If she can gather the pieces with prayer she can create a new one, otherwise she would have to make one from scratch which could take days. The staff itself allows her closer connection to the divine spirits and allows easier access to summoning the Jinns instead of drawing from her own body.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 12:26 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Seeing all that makes me want to take advantage of the "Three Powers" thing. And reading over Leks even gave me a few ideas.... If I am still able to add to my Profile that is, Star.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 08:40 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

But yeah, now you know I'm actually in and not using the bio thing as some excuse.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 10:37 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I know you werent. Just said you usually dont take this long... Or at least from when we RP'ed all the time.. when.. 2009? =D

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 10:43 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Maan you're talking so long ago.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 10:54 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I know right? xD I cant believe its been so many years since I have been on here. I didnt think it was that long ago.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 10:55 PM
starryknight

Lek is accepted and yeah you can make up dates to your characters.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 04:44 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Name :Victoria Blake

Alias : Elemental Girl (former)

Powers :

Elemental control- Blake can bend the very elements to her will including; fire, water, earth, air, and lightning. Blake has immense control over her powers and could become a major threat.

Elemental slave- Blake can summon creatures made out of pure element creatures that she can bend to her will, she can create a small army of these creatures.

Elemental walker- Blake can leave the physical plain and walk freely through the elemental plain becoming intangible while she's in the different plain.

Weaknesses :volatile emotions, she can lose control of her emotions and cause her to go completely insane for a short time while she in this mental state she is not in control over her powers. (stake through the heart will also kill her...)

Skills/abilities :Trained by the Justice League.

Personality :Blake is emotionally unstable and can go into a rampage at anytime.

Bio :When Victoria was younger she was a powerful hero fighting along side the Justice League helping to bring peace to the world and stop evil where ever it showed up. Blake was proud to help those who couldn't help themselves but as she soon found out nothing is forever. The hero falls madly in love with a normal man then a few years later she becomes pregnant and leaves the hero business for good. When her baby girl was born it was the happiest she had ever been and she could feel in her that this was her true calling, to raise this beautiful little girl.

Four years later a dangerous super villain escaped captivity and tracked Blake down and killed her husband and child while Blake was away. When she returned home she was greeted with a horrific scene of gore, blood coated the walls of her home and the two people she loved the most were maimed beyond recognition. At that moment something inside snapped and she was never the same again. Blake blamed the heroes for not stopping the monster that killed her family and seeks her revenge by destroying any meta-human hero or super villain.

"die a hero or live long enough to become a villain...then I will kill them all."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 08:00 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Power Revamp for Snow

Ice Can Generate unlimited Ice from her body to create weapons, Projectiles, and even walls. This Ice
Ice Form Able to transform her body into Ice which is strong enough to even deflect All but the strongest Calibers. In this form her body is slick and hard to grapple.
Ice Mind Her ice is a living part of her own self. It shields her when it can and is even capable of Freezing the minds of intruders within her own but only if they make contact. Because of this only she can command it.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 12:58 AM
starryknight

So she can freeze minds?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 04:47 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Not in the Sense you might be thinking. Its like a Defense Mechanisim. Imagine you drink a Slurpee VERY VERY fast! Brain Freeze. If someone trys to enter her mind thats what happens. More so I mostly added it so other Elementalists who control similar things wouldnt be able to turn her stuff back at her stick out tongue

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Feb 12th, 2013 at 04:53 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 04:51 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gods, so many elemental users...I might have to rethink my character -.-...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 06:55 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

We have a lot of Elemental people with Magic. Maybe something more muscular stick out tongue

And who were you talking to about Nice Sigs?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 07:27 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I was really kind of excited, too...oh well.

I was talking to you, of course. No one else who's posted's got Holo in their sig.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 09:21 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Oh right! xD Spice & Wolf Tyvm!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 09:33 AM
starryknight

Blake is JL status at first she's going to be able to over power the younger elementals.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 03:20 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Bio: Like the rest of her people Asima was born in a mystical city within a Saudi Arabian desert, they more or less peacefully coexisting with the country they lived in as long as they kept to themselves and didn't let any summoned Jinn get loose or anything. While there small section of the desert was mostly fine, they noticed that a lot of the world wasn't and that super heroes were trying to change that. After their own city assisted some a few times they decided they needed to have some of their own in the hero community and so began to send out some of their more adventurous summoners. Upon hearing a new Teen titans was starting up, Asima was sent to experience the culture herself as well as help the world with her people's ideals and powers.

I gave up trying to come up with a cool bio, so enjoy my shitty one.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 05:07 AM
starryknight

It's fine better then any of mine, just post in ic. smile

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 06:55 PM