KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Esau Cairn
Contagious

DC should really take a gamble & break away from the Origins formula.
Start the franchise with the JLA already established & get on with telling the story.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 01:27 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

A Batman isn't by any means necessary though. Sure, his tech and abilities will have to be upgraded but the basis origin and story should be familiar.

Remember, Watchmen had multiple characters all in one film. Arguably the best of the genre too.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 05:03 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Start the franchise with the JLA already established & get on with telling the story.
I just highly doubt they can pull this off. They seem to be eons behind the marvel fictional universe. They can't even agree on a jla script. Incompetence at it's finest.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 05:25 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

To be honest, I'd rather them make a Worlds Finest or Trinity film than a JLA picture.

The idea of Batman and Superman onscreen together.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Darth Martin on Feb 12th, 2013 at 05:41 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 05:39 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Martin
To be honest, I'd rather them make a Worlds Finest or Trinity film than a JLA picture.

The idea of Batman and Superman onscreen together.

I just don't know what's going on over there. It seems like they have no idea on what to do. They need a plan and then to execute it. At least marvel doing wonders at the box office. I have no faith in dc here until the top brass changes. At least we(viewers) have marvel and the avengers.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 05:42 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

DC killing Marvel with the animated game though.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 05:51 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I have seen some but the dc ones I saw were horrible. They are just basically netflix watches and are small potatoes to avengers type money. Marvel owns dc.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 06:00 AM
Darth Martin

Which ones have you seen?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 06:13 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quan, you probably should tone down some. we get it, you hate dc.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 11:48 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Esau Cairn

I remember there was plans for a Green Arrow movie where it starts off with him in prison.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 12:00 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Apocalypse, the Doomsday one where the climax is him fighting a terrible clone instead of DD, the captain marvel one where they both take on Black Adam, a Spectre one, and one I couldn't even sit through where Superman fights the Elite.
Originally posted by -Pr-
quan, you probably should tone down some. we get it, you hate dc.
I listed the third Batman as one of my favorite films of 2012 so you're wrong again. I am just stating my opinion that marvel is owning dc at the box office and in terms of executing a clear plan. I have never hated dc but I do prefer marvel. Your sensitivity has ruined the comic versus forum for me don't ruin my movie versus forum experience.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 04:01 PM
Dr Will Hatch

Originally posted by quanchi112
I have seen some but the dc ones I saw were horrible. They are just basically netflix watches and are small potatoes to avengers type money. Marvel owns dc.

I agree with this. It's not that ALL of their cartoons are unwatchable, but enough of them disappointed me that I now believe that Marvel must have made a deal with Mephisto somewhere down the line to make DC suck.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 04:20 PM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
I agree with this. It's not that ALL of their cartoons are unwatchable, but enough of them disappointed me that I now believe that Marvel must have made a deal with Mephisto somewhere down the line to make DC suck.
I feel bad for their diehard fans. I enjoy them as a competitor but marvel has been handing them their asses for so long it's starting to lose it's luster.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 04:21 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

DC animated films > Marvel for some time now. Not that I think the Marvel ones are crap.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 06:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
DC animated films > Marvel for some time now. Not that I think the Marvel ones are crap.
Based on which dc animated films against which marvel animated films ?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 06:19 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Apocalypse, the Doomsday one where the climax is him fighting a terrible clone instead of DD, the captain marvel one where they both take on Black Adam, a Spectre one, and one I couldn't even sit through where Superman fights the Elite. I listed the third Batman as one of my favorite films of 2012 so you're wrong again. I am just stating my opinion that marvel is owning dc at the box office and in terms of executing a clear plan. I have never hated dc but I do prefer marvel. Your sensitivity has ruined the comic versus forum for me don't ruin my movie versus forum experience.

Quan, I'm not some noob, so don't talk to me like one.

Your record on this forum speaks volumes.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 09:23 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I know I'm late to the discussion, but my question is:

How the f*ck can there be a JLA film when DC hasn't even released films of Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, and Flash?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 09:31 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Based on which dc animated films against which marvel animated films ?

I own:

DC-
Superman: Doomsday
Justice League: The New Frontier
Batman: Gotham Knight
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern: First Flight
Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
Batman: Under the Red Hood
Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
All-Star Superman
Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
Batman: Year One
Justice League: Doom
Superman vs. The Elite
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns

Marvel-
Ultimate Avengers
Ultimate Avengers 2
The Invincible Iron Man
Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme
Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow
Hulk Vs
Planet Hulk
Thor: Tales of Asgard

(imo)The top 3 of all are of all DC and Marvel are:
Wonder Woman
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
Batman: Under the Red Hood <-- probably my favorite

The Marvel flicks are good and I enjoy them, but their best don't compete with DC's best, so far.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 09:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Impediment
I know I'm late to the discussion, but my question is:

How the f*ck can there be a JLA film when DC hasn't even released films of Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, and Flash?

Because Warner Brothers are Avengers jealous.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 11:14 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Someone did point out that Watchmen did work and was profitable.While far less people even knew the basics of Nite Owl, Dr. Manhattan, The Comedian etc.

If they make a good movie, word of mouth will carry a JL flick almost alone.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 11:20 PM