KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » we lost our freedoms13libertys on dec 25th 19

we lost our freedoms13libertys on dec 25th 19
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

we lost our freedoms13libertys on dec 25th 19

We also became a facist dictatership on that date.The reason being is on that terrible date while many members of congress were away on vacation for the holidays spending time with their familys,the biggest bankers in the world consisting of the likes of the rothchilds and the rockefellers and others bought them off.they knew which ones were corrupt and could not be bought off so they made sure they only talked to the ones that could.

This was when The Federal Reserve act was passed.Its a private institution not part of the government.Our forefathers warned us to be aware of this entitity and how they could destroy america if americans allowed them to come into existence.Too bad americans did not listen to them because they have turned out to prophets because that is exactly what is happening now to us by them right now at this moment as we speak.

I remember hearing about this movie when it first came out but I never got around to seeing it.for the people who havent,dont make the same mistake I did.Please watch the movie and educate yourselfs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0

Its a couple hours long but you all take that much time to watch movies or you wouldnt be here at this site so please dont make the same mistake I made and put it off.please watch it.

Not surprisingly,the producer of this film died mysteriously later on after this movie was released. Kinda reminds me of the kennedy assassination where so many people who came forward and gave versions different than the governments and evidence of a conspiracy all started dying in mysterious ways.

history seems to always repeat itself when the truth is told.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 01:41 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

the thing that is such a joke about the income taz and our government is they say that we need tax to fund the government which is a joke because we did not have the IRS or the income tax law from 1776 to 1913 and we did just fine all the way up till that point.

Thomas Jefferson warned the american people to be aware of the bankers.too bad we did not listen.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 10:03 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Those income taxes don't go to running the country at all.

According to the Grace Commission Report under President Reagan, at least...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 10:49 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vi Veri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 02:53 AM
Vi Veri is currently offline Click here to Send Vi Veri a Private Message Find more posts by Vi Veri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

these people have the right idea.Too bad the americna sheople wont get off their asses and fight to take back our country so it can be this way.Our forefathers must be rolling over in their graves seeing the way we have allowed this country to become a facist dicatership.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/02...income-tax.html

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 12:19 AM
Mr Parker

amazing how our corrupt school and government instituions have always rated this guy as the worst president ever. wow,what a great country we live in.

His death sounds like another kennedy assassination except his was by far more clevery disguised obviously.at least half of americans are aware that the CIA killed kennedy,very few know about this mysterious death of harding.I didnt even know about it myself till today how conveinit it was for the government that he was out of the way after this.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/warren_harding.html

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 12:28 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
amazing how our corrupt school and government instituions have always rated this guy as the worst president ever. wow,what a great country we live in.

His death sounds like another kennedy assassination except his was by far more clevery disguised obviously.at least half of americans are aware that the CIA killed kennedy,very few know about this mysterious death of harding.I didnt even know about it myself till today how conveinit it was for the government that he was out of the way after this.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/warren_harding.html

Yeah, that's all well and good...

But he, just like Thomas Jefferson, was a high ranking freemason.

(please log in to view the image)

In fact, it looks like he was a Shriner.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 03:25 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Mr Parker
the thing that is such a joke about the income taz and our government is they say that we need tax to fund the government which is a joke because we did not have the IRS or the income tax law from 1776 to 1913 and we did just fine all the way up till that point.

We also had far fewer commitments and services, more regular economic crashes, lower quality of life, no military to speak of, no investment in science or education, a much smaller country, no social security or health care...

Also, IMO income tax is good- it's fair. Sales tax, on the other hand, is something to get rid of, it impacts the poor far more heavily than the rich and is a way to keep wealth uneven.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 12:21 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

It's always silly when people try to look at what worked in 1776 as a gauge for what we should do in today's world.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 05:40 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Omega Vision
It's always silly when people try to look at what worked in 1776 as a gauge for what we should do in today's world.

Yea. We have a much greater infrastructure that provides a much higher quality of life, and we simply have more experience with politics, economics, and how to make things better for us!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2013 08:57 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kickballjedi

Originally posted by Q99
We also had far fewer commitments and services, more regular economic crashes, lower quality of life, no military to speak of, no investment in science or education, a much smaller country, no social security or health care...

Also, IMO income tax is good- it's fair. Sales tax, on the other hand, is something to get rid of, it impacts the poor far more heavily than the rich and is a way to keep wealth uneven.

Excellent points, Q99. Can you please explain to me how a sales tax where everybody pays the same amount is more unfair than an income tax where the poor pay less and the rich have to pay more? To me, fair means everybody pays the same amount, not some people don't have to pay anything yet use the same or more of the government programs than somebody else. Person makes $5,000/ year income- pays no income tax, obtains food stamps, lives in government housing, person makes $25,000/year, not eligible for food stamps or free housing, plus gets charged about 20% income tax... how is this fair?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:20 PM
Kickballjedi is currently offline Click here to Send Kickballjedi a Private Message Find more posts by Kickballjedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Kickballjedi
Excellent points, Q99. Can you please explain to me how a sales tax where everybody pays the same amount is more unfair than an income tax where the poor pay less and the rich have to pay more?

It's very simple. The rich have much more money than the poor, so if they both have to pay the same then it will impact the poor more severely.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2013 02:21 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Q99

Uhh having a military has been nothing but a terrible thing for americans being sent off to fight wars so the corporations and politicians can line their pockets. roll eyes (sarcastic) you wont ever find any politicians sending THEIR children off to war like they should do.if they are so much for war,then send their damn children off.

Oh and Woodrown Wilson even said later he made a horribel mistake and sold out americans signing the federal reserve act.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...20200625AAupB7D

http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/rape3.shtml

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 8th, 2013 at 09:32 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2013 09:29 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2013 09:57 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kickballjedi

It's very simple. The rich have much more money than the poor, so if they both have to pay the same then it will impact the poor more severely.

But the income tax is based on a scale, the rich pay a higher percentage, not just a higher amount than the poor. How about we make everybody pay the same percentage, then it becomes fair. Of course you have some states with no Federal Income Tax at all, how is that fair? My point is the Income Tax isn't fair , it just causes class warfare- "why don't the poor pay taxes for the federal services they use?", "Why don't the rich pay their fair share?".

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 01:57 PM
Kickballjedi is currently offline Click here to Send Kickballjedi a Private Message Find more posts by Kickballjedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Kickballjedi
But the income tax is based on a scale, the rich pay a higher percentage, not just a higher amount than the poor. How about we make everybody pay the same percentage, then it becomes fair. Of course you have some states with no Federal Income Tax at all, how is that fair? My point is the Income Tax isn't fair , it just causes class warfare- "why don't the poor pay taxes for the federal services they use?", "Why don't the rich pay their fair share?".

If by 'fair' you mean 'has a significant negative effect on the poor while lightening burdens on the rich'.

It's much easier to make money when you're wealthy, and, say, 5% has next to nil effect on the wealthy while it can translate into inability to afford car repairs without taking a loan for the poor, and a bad medical bill can wipe someone out and knock them down a couple economic rungs through no fault of their own.

Fair should be about how it affects people, not raw number. I could lose 20% of my income and be quite comfortable. And, if it pays for services like making medical care cheaper, then the effect is even less than it looks. 20% of someone's income in the lower brackets can mean losing their house, and even if they work harder they'd have little means to prevent it. That's not very fair.

Here, look at this

Equal percentage for all is the *left* one. A progressive system that recognizes people aren't all in the same position is the *right* one.

Also, 'class warfare'? You run into a big danger of creating a situation where the tax burden of the poor means even for those who work hard for a long period of time changing economic class will be very difficult, while those with significant wealth will be able to increase their wealth with little effort and pass that down. Is entrenching the wealthy generation to generation with work not mattering to social class nearly as much as how one's born 'fair'?

Most of the 'fair tax' suggestions you see tossed around would cripple class mobility and make large portions of the populace stuck where they are economically.

Last edited by Q99 on Jun 15th, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 11:41 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jun 27th, 2013 11:07 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

pretty simple to understand really.lol.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 04:28 PM
Mr Parker

Hows that,I love the idea of not living in a police state like we do now where back then you actually had freedom of speech and you did not get sent off to prison just for saying derogatory comments about presidents,where the people actually had control over the government instead of all these businesess and corporations that do now,and thats just for starters. america COULD be a great country if they would actually follow the constitution.the constitution is a joke now in that its never followed.all men are created equal? give me a break,there is STILL racism that goes on today. and politicians get away with crimes everyday we could never get away with. I love the constitution,i hate it though that it has never been followed like they are suppose to.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 04:34 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Bat Dude
Yeah, that's all well and good...

But he, just like Thomas Jefferson, was a high ranking freemason.

(please log in to view the image)

In fact, it looks like he was a Shriner.

true enough but they both at least believed in the cosntitution.They had their faults no doubt,but unlike presidents and most congressmen today,they at LEAST followed the constitution.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 04:36 PM