KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

So does anyone else think PB is having a... weird phase lately?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 03:10 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emi~Kiro
Duchess Nukem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
So does anyone else think PB is having a... weird phase lately?

“Bubblegum, I hereby challenge you to an honorable prison-stabbing to the death"

I think it's less a weird phase and just more depth being added on to her. She's no longer just the princess who sometimes says semi evil stuff she is having More personality quirks and already established concepts worked/added on as the show goes on like more of the other characters like Jake.

Doesn't seem weird to me.

I am Omega. :3

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 06:00 AM
Emi~Kiro is currently offline Click here to Send Emi~Kiro a Private Message Find more posts by Emi~Kiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I'm not sure I want more character if that means she becomes more a total b**ch though...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 02:27 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I'm not sure I want more character if that means she becomes more a total b**ch though...

She's always been a b**ch. Remember the peanut king? Whenever you get pass that royal princess outer shell she's always had that spark of semi evil b**ch that just goes overlooked. I mean even those around her like peppermint butler has roots in some heavily shady stuff.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 06:48 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I agree that she's being kind of a B*tch. I mean, last episode she risked her life to save a candy citizen despite already having a cure and thinking he was being stupid just to respect his beliefs. What a c*nt.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 06:55 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by Nephthys
I agree that she's being kind of a B*tch. I mean, last episode she risked her life to save a candy citizen despite already having a cure and thinking he was being stupid just to respect his beliefs. What a c*nt.

Lol good point. Shes good natured but her personality can come across a little strong. I see nothing wrong with it I actually like her attitude/personality and sometimes semi-extreme pov. thumb up I think she's more fun now.

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 08:40 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Just watched Season 5, episode 11, the one with the Fionna and Cake fan fiction from Ice King and Marcy.

There's some odd elements to this show that definitely go beyond kids. But this was the first episode that made my skin crawl a little bit. IK's obsession with a female Finn is...disturbing. And they tacked on some really weird feelings from Marcy as well.

Not that I mind, of course. It was just like "damn, they went there?!"

Love this show though.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2013 04:49 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Finn was a major butt in this episode. I think Finn turning into an incoherent hairy baby at the end of the dream is a good euphemism for puberty.

Last edited by Nephthys on Aug 6th, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2013 12:01 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

So are they broken up now?

Also, Finn had wet dreams about Flame Princess. She was totally burning his crotch.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2013 01:07 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Both Cosmic Owl and Ice King said he blew it. So it's a strong possibility.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2013 01:16 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Kinda wish ice king would have won the fight. He apparently has the power to freeze the entire world, it be nice to see him use it every now and then.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2013 01:40 AM
KingD19

And Flame Princess has the power to burn the entire world. So it makes sense they tied more or less.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2013 02:07 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Aug 7th, 2013 07:39 AM
KingD19

Bender's gonna be talking to himself the whole episode.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2013 08:11 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Wow, another episode of Finn being an immature creep. And he didn't even really learn his lesson at the end. I watched Finn clumsily try to recreate the moments from him time with Young PB and I just felt embarrassed for him. I cringed when he referenced the "you so spice!" line from Too Young. Now I think the Cosmic Owl dream was hinting that Finn's going to **** up royally because of his puberty issues.

Also it doesn't really need to be said from a Lemongrab episode, but WTF!!!??

Last edited by Nephthys on Aug 13th, 2013 at 03:03 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 03:00 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Finn's going through puberty? (bit behind)

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2013 07:52 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He had a dream where Fire Princess was burning his crotch but he enjoyed it, which was pretty unsubtle in that Finns starting to awaken sexually.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 09:11 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I doubt thats a coincidence.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 10:53 PM
ChloePat

I've only seen the first series as it's the only one on Netflix...I really need to play catch up here.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 02:13 PM
ChloePat is currently offline Click here to Send ChloePat a Private Message Find more posts by ChloePat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Does princess bubblegum age?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 02:20 PM