KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Nice to see FP again.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 10:03 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Hopefully, FP has changed PB's skewed worldview on her kingdomship.

Also, the Finnsword/alternate Finn confirmed that the real Finn's last name is also Mertens in that Dentist episode. Which means Finn's whole name is Finnberly Mertens and his dad is Martin Mertens (sucky name).

I like FP's first name. Phoebe Flame and Bonnibel Bubblegum are awesome princess names.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 29th, 2014 08:51 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Finnberly?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2014 07:40 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

In the comics he's referred to as Finnberly at one point.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2014 07:44 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Green comet = The Lich.
Urgence Evergreen = Simon Petrikov.
Gunther's wish from Magical crown = Ice King.
Gunther = Finn.
Nina = Jake.
Chatsberry = Candy Kingdom.
Balthus = Fire Kingdom.
Slimy D = Slime Kingdom.
Magwood = Tree Trunks.

This show deserves an Oscar.

Last edited by AsbestosFlaygon on Jan 18th, 2015 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2015 07:53 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

That was...deep

O.o

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 03:13 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Nurse Poundcake's led an interesting life, it seems.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 07:57 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Funny looking at old episodes with all the new reveals. Did they plan this out and leave hints along the way, or are they just making it up as they go?

Anyways, what happens if Gunther goes Orgalorg on Hunson Abadeer?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Jun 5th, 2015 at 11:33 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2015 11:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Haven't had time to watch all the new episodes. What all happened?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2015 11:48 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

A seemingly throw away joke in season 2 finally gets played out. 8 bit theater style. (If anyone hasen't read 8 bit, read the tv tropes page and you'll get it. Better yet, read the webcomic, it's a classic.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 12:21 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Well...that still doesn't tell me what happened, lol.

The only episodes I saw this week was when Finn and Jake got turned into food by Magic Man and Betty stole his powers and went insane as a result.

And that weirdly animated water park episode.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 12:36 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Well...that still doesn't tell me what happened, lol.

The only episodes I saw this week was when Finn and Jake got turned into food by Magic Man and Betty stole his powers and went insane as a result.

And that weirdly animated water park episode.

If you really want to know: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Finn's dad has an ep where he's a dick to ewoks, LSP babysits the humanized Litch, and Magic Man accidentially transfers his powers to Simon's gf. But the real event is Gunther got knocked on the head during a party, and remembered he's actually an evil cosmic being called Orgalorg, who tried to absorb the catalyst comet and become unstoppable. Grob Glob stopped him, he crashed into Earth becoming Gunther.

And then he got the bump courtesy of LSP, and picked up where he left off. Starting with getting Princess B kicked out of office and stealing her ship.

From there it gets trippy and you really have to see it. I'm not completely sure what I saw myself, let alone able to explain it.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 01:09 AM
KingD19

Well shit...seems I need to catch up on AT.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 01:20 AM
KingD19

Also, saw a portion of tonights episode and if it wasn't cemented before, Finn has one of the worst fathers in any animated medium ever.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 01:29 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

What a season finale!
I guess Finn's relationship with his father has finally come full circle. I'm glad Finn finally realized how much of a scoundrel his father truly is. We may never know what happened in Finn's past, but I actually prefer it this way.

In case you guys haven't noticed, Orgalorg was one of the monsters in the flashback by Lich when he explained to KoO about the beginning of the world.

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

I wonder what the current power rankings are in AT?
Prismo, Lich King, Abraham Lincoln, Orgalorg/Other monsters, Hunson Abadeer, Death (ironically, I think he's one of the weakest cosmics), Ice Thing... So many powerful characters now.

Last edited by AsbestosFlaygon on Jul 2nd, 2015 at 12:31 AM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 12:21 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Man, that BMO episode was janked up.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2015 11:51 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Season 7 is shaping up to be an incredible season. Lots of revelations. I really liked Marceline's mini-series "Stakes".

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 07:37 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Bump...So apparently this show is over and I'm here wondering how I slept on the last 2 seasons.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 01:23 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

It's airing time was off and there wasn't much marketing for it. I remember hearing it was coming to a close a few months ago, but I always felt like I kept missing the new episodes and just finding reruns.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 04:07 PM
koerau

Very good. Thanks.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2022 02:37 PM
koerau is currently offline Click here to Send koerau a Private Message Find more posts by koerau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote