KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WBH/w New Sun's powers vs Rune King Thor

WBH/w New Sun's powers vs Rune King Thor
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

I'm glad that you admit that RKT wins.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 07:36 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

WBH will put up a better fight but at the end RKT will shit stomp...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 12:02 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
WBH is more than quadrillions times stronger than Mangog (going by feats)
Dafuq u smokin son? Pass some over cause I have no plans today.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 12:09 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

We go by feats, not titles. By feats WBH proved that he can rip RKT's head off and that he can take RKT's best non exotic stuff. RKT can only win through exotic means, like bfr.

Lastly, a title doesn't determine one's durability. Someone can be skyfather level with Colossus level durability.

Why on Earth are you still spouting the same stuff? You've been called on everything in that post. Every bit. But you keep repeating it. Why not just start fresh and admit that Hulk's horrifically outclassed like a normal person?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 12:15 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Damborgson
Why on Earth are you still spouting the same stuff? You've been called on everything in that post. Every bit. But you keep repeating it. Why not just start fresh and admit that Hulk's horrifically outclassed like a normal person?
Called on what?

RKT has no feats to suggest he can withstand WBH's punches
RKT has no feats to show that he can output more force than the imfamous collision.
RKT can bfr WBH though and thus win.

I challenge you to understand the magnitude of WBH's feat and prove that RKT can generate more force and also tank such forces. If you want me to calculate some things then I can. Those who favor RKT are merely going by titles and don't fully understand the magnitude of WBH's feat.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 03:35 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Called on what?

RKT has no feats to suggest he can withstand WBH's punches
RKT has no feats to show that he can output more force than the imfamous collision.
RKT can bfr WBH though and thus win.

I challenge you to understand the magnitude of WBH's feat and prove that RKT can generate more force and also tank such forces. If you want me to calculate some things then I can. Those who favor RKT are merely going by titles and don't fully understand the magnitude of WBH's feat.

ON EVERYTHING. laughing out loud We've talked about this till I challenged you to a BZ and you ran away.

Do you understand what a title is for? It's a description of power. Thor has the entirety of the OF working perfectly at his disposal as well as the runes, making him an elder god.

But none of that matters to you, and since you're so confident, I welcome a BZ if you have it in you. thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 03:39 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Diesldude
Dafuq u smokin son? Pass some over cause I have no plans today.
Mangog didn't show over 1 million tons of force.

It takes more than a million times average Savage Hulk's strength just to disintegrate his peer by hitting them directly. It takes more than a billion times that to do with from a long distance without touching them. It takes more than a million times that to do it to countless mindless ones and the other beings while destroying the planet and cracking the moon hundreds of thousands of miles away.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 03:41 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

ON EVERYTHING. laughing out loud We've talked about this till I challenged you to a BZ and you ran away.

Do you understand what a title is for? It's a description of power. Thor has the entirety of the OF working perfectly at his disposal as well as the runes, making him an elder god.

But none of that matters to you, and since you're so confident, I welcome a BZ if you have it in you. thumb up
So give me feats that prove his power output is at least equal to what Hulk felt. The reason why titles mean nothing because there is no rule to say that X title is automatically Y durability. Hell a skyfather level being can have the durability of a human. Think about it.

The great Odin at his best can't disintegrate all those beings. I bet he can't even disintegrate a single high end Mindless One.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 03:46 AM
Silent Master

You've already admitted that RKT has the power to beat WBH, why are you still arguing?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 04:59 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I came in here to call this a spite thread, and that New Sun's powers don't add anything.

I ended up reporting H1.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 08:27 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

The great Odin at his best can't disintegrate all those beings. I bet he can't even disintegrate a single high end Mindless One.

amazing

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 08:43 PM
h1a8

amazing
If I'm wrong then prove me wrong. Saying "amazing" is like conceding.

Give me one feat by Odin that shows he can disintegrate a HIGH END mindless one with just a blast. Because as far as I can tell at his best he can one shot a herald (not disintegrate them, not kill them, but simply ko them) and at average he doesn't do much to Thanos.

Last edited by h1a8 on Apr 7th, 2013 at 09:28 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 09:26 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

If I'm wrong then prove me wrong. Saying "amazing" is like conceding.

Give me one feat by Odin that shows he can disintegrate a HIGH END mindless one with just a blast. Because as far as I can tell at his best he can one shot a herald (not disintegrate them, not kill them, but simply ko them) and at average he doesn't do much to Thanos.
Odin's dark half was squishing planets like popcorn, who Odin easily defeated.
Odin has destroyed galaxies and ignited dying suns.
Odin just manipulated enough energy to destroy a couple universe with the wave of his hand.
Odin temp KO'ed Galactus with a headbutt.
Odin was one shot killing Hela and reviving her.
Easily one shotted the Serpent who literally ripped Cap's shield in half

Oh yeah, and Thing has destroyed Mindless Ones, and I believe Spider-Man was as well.

So yeah, shut up.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 09:35 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Galaxies are fluff and nowhere on the level of WBH's power output though. It's like a mountain of cotton and an adamantium marble.

Hulk could probably KO Galactus too. I mean he has higher output than Odin so why not?

Hulk destroyed an entire dimension by slamming into his wife. That's easily >>>>>>> Odin.

Titles mean nothing.

Am I on spot H1?

You see, you say shit like "prove me wrong", but that's the problem; you have been proved wrong. Many many times. And not only be me. This is the same typical bullshit you like to spout then try to horribly downplay Odin and his superior RKT. You say things like "HE COULD HAVE THE POWER OF TOAA AND BE KILLED BY A SNIPER!" Something that has no relevancy whatsoever to these guys. You think they were created with the purpose of having a massive durability drawback and therefore are easy kills or something? KT survived blasts without a scratch that disintegrated high heralds. RKT is so far above KT, it's laughable. His power output is Odin+ meaning he's easily able to perform the galaxy busters, but you'll downplay that by calling them fluff or something else along those lines. See, you've been told repeatedly why you're line of thinking is wrong. You run away when challenged to back it up in front of judges. Why? Why not accept you're wrong and rebuild? If it's because you think your good name will be ruined, I guarantee you'll be more respect for admitting you're wrong than continue with this ridiculous BS that I can't even begin to fathom how you rationalize in your head. You're not finding a flaw in the order of titles, you're not exposing the weakness of skyfathers, you're not doing anything besides beings stupid. I'm sorry if that offends you. But what else do you call someone who's repeatedly wrong, disappears from the subject a bit, then comes back with the same "Prove me wrong" nonsense. You're not trolling because I think you actually believe what you're saying, so it's just...stupidity. /shrug.

I don't even dislike you. It's just baffling.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 09:52 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

lol @ h1 trolling again

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 09:52 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol @ h1 trolling again

what else is new wink

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 11:00 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bats2jm

Galaxies are fluff and nowhere on the level of WBH's power output though. It's like a mountain of cotton and an adamantium marble.

Hulk could probably KO Galactus too. I mean he has higher output than Odin so why not?

Hulk destroyed an entire dimension by slamming into his wife. That's easily >>>>>>> Odin.

Titles mean nothing.

Am I on spot H1?

You see, you say shit like "prove me wrong", but that's the problem; you have been proved wrong. Many many times. And not only be me. This is the same typical bullshit you like to spout then try to horribly downplay Odin and his superior RKT. You say things like "HE COULD HAVE THE POWER OF TOAA AND BE KILLED BY A SNIPER!" Something that has no relevancy whatsoever to these guys. You think they were created with the purpose of having a massive durability drawback and therefore are easy kills or something? KT survived blasts without a scratch that disintegrated high heralds. RKT is so far above KT, it's laughable. His power output is Odin+ meaning he's easily able to perform the galaxy busters, but you'll downplay that by calling them fluff or something else along those lines. See, you've been told repeatedly why you're line of thinking is wrong. You run away when challenged to back it up in front of judges. Why? Why not accept you're wrong and rebuild? If it's because you think your good name will be ruined, I guarantee you'll be more respect for admitting you're wrong than continue with this ridiculous BS that I can't even begin to fathom how you rationalize in your head. You're not finding a flaw in the order of titles, you're not exposing the weakness of skyfathers, you're not doing anything besides beings stupid. I'm sorry if that offends you. But what else do you call someone who's repeatedly wrong, disappears from the subject a bit, then comes back with the same "Prove me wrong" nonsense. You're not trolling because I think you actually believe what you're saying, so it's just...stupidity. /shrug.

to be honest I don't think even he believe the things that he post.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 12:24 AM
bats2jm is currently offline Click here to Send bats2jm a Private Message Find more posts by bats2jm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Odin's dark half was squishing planets like popcorn, who Odin easily defeated.
Odin has destroyed galaxies and ignited dying suns.
Odin just manipulated enough energy to destroy a couple universe with the wave of his hand.
Odin temp KO'ed Galactus with a headbutt.
Odin was one shot killing Hela and reviving her.
Easily one shotted the Serpent who literally ripped Cap's shield in half

Oh yeah, and Thing has destroyed Mindless Ones, and I believe Spider-Man was as well.

So yeah, shut up.
Odin destroyed galaxies using many blasts and with help. And they destroyed them by ripping and not by obliterating them. For example, X can destroy a planet by cracking it in half and Y can destroy one by pulverizing it to dust. See the difference? Now if Odin destroyed one alone with just one blast then you would have a point.

Igniting a sun is weak since high end mindless Ones endured the core of neutron stars without a scratch.

Manipulating energy that's not one's own, no matter if it's enough to destroy a couple of universes, doesn't prove or support being capable of disintegrating a high end mindless one with one's own energy.

One shooting Hela doesn't prove it either since Hela wasn't disintegrated. Remember killing, koing, is not disintegrating.

One shoting a probably weaker Serpent (how do you know he was KO'ed anyway?) doesn't prove it since durability don't equal power output. Also Thor was able to hurt Serpent as well. Lastly, you are faultily equating a character's highest showing with any other showing of your choice. That's like saying that since Colossus hung with Gladiator, the being who destroyed planets, then he can destroy a planet too.

Lastly, the mindless that were in the arc were high end ones. One's so high that they can overwhelm and kill a Sky father. Thus your lowballing of them doesn't work. I can easily low ball as well.

Show me Odin's dark half squishing planets like popcorn.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 01:02 AM
h1a8

Titles mean nothing.

Am I on spot H1?

Show me KT surviving blasts that disintegrated high heralds. I say RKT was slightly above KT. Prove me wrong.

By suspension of disbelief we can assume a minimum durability. But not more without feats. So my TOAA get shot by a bullet is to prove a point. FOR EXAMPLE, Wanda was operating above skyfathers but had shitty durability. She could have had her head blown off by a Canon shot.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 01:15 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Odin destroyed galaxies using many blasts and with help. And they destroyed them by ripping and not by obliterating them. For example, X can destroy a planet by cracking it in half and Y can destroy one by pulverizing it to dust. See the difference? Now if Odin destroyed one alone with just one blast then you would have a point.

Igniting a sun is weak since high end mindless Ones endured the core of neutron stars without a scratch.

Manipulating energy that's not one's own, no matter if it's enough to destroy a couple of universes, doesn't prove or support being capable of disintegrating a high end mindless one with one's own energy.

One shooting Hela doesn't prove it either since Hela wasn't disintegrated. Remember killing, koing, is not disintegrating.

One shoting a probably weaker Serpent (how do you know he was KO'ed anyway?) doesn't prove it since durability don't equal power output. Also Thor was able to hurt Serpent as well. Lastly, you are faultily equating a character's highest showing with any other showing of your choice. That's like saying that since Colossus hung with Gladiator, the being who destroyed planets, then he can destroy a planet too.

Lastly, the mindless that were in the arc were high end ones. One's so high that they can overwhelm and kill a Sky father. Thus your lowballing of them doesn't work. I can easily low ball as well.

Show me Odin's dark half squishing planets like popcorn.
It wasn't many blasts, it was blasts from hitting each other. They weren't hitting each other's blasts, they were hitting each other once and destroying galaxies.
Odin disintegrated the galaxies. Prove me wrong.

And you're acting like Hulk and Shulk's feat wasn't them punching each other, and it being below galaxy destroying.

Show me a scan of this happening. And those Mindless Ones from that arc were damaged by Nova Prime level beings.
And Mindless Ones were disintegrated by a planetary level blast, so you defeated yourself there.

Manipulating a blast that could destroy universes with the wave of your hand doesn't mean you could destroy Mindless Ones... he casually manipulated something that could destroy universes full of Mindless Ones. How does that not equate?

One shot killing Hela is a better feat than failing to damage Umar in the least.

Thor hurt Serpent by jamming the Odin Sword through his face.
Also, lol at highest showing. That's your whole point here "High end Mindless Ones".

The Mindless Ones from that arc have literally no feats.

You skipped Odin headbutting Galactus.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...or185087rj.jpg/

And here's Odin defeating him:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...or188177kz.jpg/

Reported again

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 01:37 AM