KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WBH/w New Sun's powers vs Rune King Thor

WBH/w New Sun's powers vs Rune King Thor
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
It wasn't many blasts, it was blasts from hitting each other. They weren't hitting each other's blasts, they were hitting each other once and destroying galaxies.
Odin disintegrated the galaxies. Prove me wrong.
It was many blasts FROM BOTH characters. Did you even read the story? They were fighting for a long time. Power was going everywhere and they were hitting each other. I don't have to prove that they disintegrated as the art proves it. Also the narration proves it too, "
galaxies are shattered"

quote:

And you're acting like Hulk and Shulk's feat wasn't them punching each other, and it being below galaxy destroying.

Show me a scan of this happening. And those Mindless Ones from that arc were damaged by Nova Prime level beings.
And Mindless Ones were disintegrated by a planetary level blast, so you defeated yourself there.

They disintegrated hundreds if not thousands of herald beings without touching them. It takes a lot of force to do that. It takes more than a billion times more than that to do it without touching them. No, a blast that can disintegrate all those beings HAD to be able to destroy the planet as well. Not the other way around.

quote:

Manipulating a blast that could destroy universes with the wave of your hand doesn't mean you could destroy Mindless Ones... he casually manipulated something that could destroy universes full of Mindless Ones. How does that not equate?
It doesn't because it doesn't prove he can disintegrate a high end mindless one with his own power.

quote:

One shot killing Hela is a better feat than failing to damage Umar in the least.
I disagree. As WBH did it without touching them, which takes more than billions of times more force. I'm not saying Odin couldn't have survived that. I'm saying Odin is not surviving if Hulk puts his hands on him (big difference).

quote:

Thor hurt Serpent by jamming the Odin Sword through his face.
Also, lol at highest showing. That's your whole point here "High end Mindless Ones".

The Mindless Ones from that arc have literally no feats.
They were stated to be so powerful that they can kill and overwhelm Umar. Thus they were high end. And let's not forget the amped Wendigo and Bibeast.

quote:

You skipped Odin headbutting Galactus.
I skipped it because I was shitty. It doesn't support Odin being able to disintegrate a high end Mindless One. Not even close. Hell Thor did almost the same thing, as well as BRB. Others have hurt or jarred Galactus too.

quote:
The planet disappearing thing is impressive (I don't see any squishing like popcorn though). But HOW Odin defeated him in no way suggests he can again disintegrate a mindless one. My english skills isn't sufficient to write a good argument that shows that this feat of Odin is garbage.
But I'll try:

First, it seemed as if the darkness was energy. Manipulating energy or using magic to defeat energy beings doesn't really show Odin being able to disintegrate beings capable of withstanding Neutron stars.

Reported? Ha Ha. You think I'm trolling? Not only do I believe what I'm saying but I believe my logic is flawless and my point is the truth. Trolling is something totally different buddy.

Also, you are not using Odin at his average but his highest showings ever (many which happened a long long time ago). Not only I'm I still arguing against Odin at his best but you are faultily using Odin at his best here when you should be using an average one (like Odin against Thanos or even Odin one shotting Surfer).

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 02:17 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...nseth030qo.jpg/

One shot and he "only" shattered galaxies. Same as the start when they sent shockwaves through the multiverse when they traded shots, and same as when Seth shot a blast and Surfer felt it "again".

Though shattering entire galaxies is obviously worse than disintegrating beings with awful feats, failing to disintegrate the planet, and failing to cause any damage to Umar

That's all I read before I strongly wanted to disintegrate my computer with a punch.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 02:36 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by h1a8
Show me KT surviving blasts that disintegrated high heralds. I say RKT was slightly above KT. Prove me wrong.

By suspension of disbelief we can assume a minimum durability. But not more without feats. So my TOAA get shot by a bullet is to prove a point. FOR EXAMPLE, Wanda was operating above skyfathers but had shitty durability. She could have had her head blown off by a Canon shot.

H1, this response is more than enough to know that you have no intention of improving your current state of...you know. So please continue squirting glue on your comics and eating them, I'll be off doing my own thing.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 02:42 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

RK Thor IMO is really close to Galactus in power. The Hulk isn't beating him. RKT will beat the World Breaker out of the Hulk H1.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 02:44 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...nseth030qo.jpg/

One shot and he "only" shattered galaxies. Same as the start when they sent shockwaves through the multiverse when they traded shots, and same as when Seth shot a blast and Surfer felt it "again".

Though shattering entire galaxies is obviously worse than disintegrating beings with awful feats, failing to disintegrate the planet, and failing to cause any damage to Umar

That's all I read before I strongly wanted to disintegrate my computer with a punch.
How was it one shot when the narrations says, "Though the battle appears to be a simple slugfest, it is simultaneously waged on every plane of existence! Long-dead galaxies are shattered! Distant dying suns are reignited!"

That means during the fight this was happening as time progressed. You should know better than that. You are reaching here.

You right, it is worst, as those Galaxies were long dead and it took many blasts from both characters just to do this. Umar, Odin, etc. are durable enough to withstand the blast. But getting hit from Hulk directly is a different story. Remember, I'm not arguing that WBH beats Odin or anyone here without touching them. But through directly hitting them and being able to withstand their power.

Lastly, you are again failing to realize that you are arguing Odin at his best. Don't we use average characters here? If so then how is Odin disintegrating any herald level being for an average?

But understand this, even if you can prove he can disintegrate just one then you still got a long way to go. Now try hundreds or thousands at one single time. Then if you prove that then you still are a very very very long way to go. As you have to prove Odin's capable of more than a billion times that with a single blast (since Hulk generated that without touching them).

Last edited by h1a8 on Apr 8th, 2013 at 02:54 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 02:50 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

RKT has the Hulk as his b***h literally!!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 03:01 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

How was it one shot when the narrations says, "Though the battle appears to be a simple slugfest, it is simultaneously waged on every plane of existence! Long-dead galaxies are shattered! Distant dying suns are reignited!"

That means during the fight this was happening as time progressed. You should know better than that. You are reaching here.

You right, it is worst, as those Galaxies were long dead and it took many blasts from both characters just to do this. Umar, Odin, etc. are durable enough to withstand the blast. But getting hit from Hulk directly is a different story. Remember, I'm not arguing that WBH beats Odin or anyone here without touching them. But through directly hitting them and being able to withstand their power.

Lastly, you are again failing to realize that you are arguing Odin at his best. Don't we use average characters here? If so then how is Odin disintegrating any herald level being for an average?

But understand this, even if you can prove he can disintegrate just one then you still got a long way to go. Now try hundreds or thousands at one single time. Then if you prove that then you still are a very very very long way to go. As you have to prove Odin's capable of more than a billion times that with a single blast.
Right after Odin shot a blast. Just like the narration talked about the shockwaves across the multiverse with the first shot.
Odin only fired two shots the entire battle. One at the start, a continuous one there. Seth fired 3. Even if you're talking about the entire battle, that's 5 blasts that sent shockwaves across the multiverse (actually, confirmed 2 for this one), and 5 for shattered galaxies. Compared to the two shots it took for Hulk and Rshulk to destroy a planet.

But alas, it was only one.

And the shots that destroyed galaxies were all indirect shots that hit Seth/Odin. That's a little better than indirectly destroying a planet.

Odin's never disintegrated any character ever. Must mean he can't disintegrate humans.
It's a complete non point. I don't recall many herald level beings that Galactus has disintegrated either. Can't destroy a Mindless One either. LT couldn't even disintegrate the people surrounding Thanos when he had the HOTU, and there were herald level beings there. Can't disintegrate a Mindless One.
And Odin has virtually no low feats except against Celestials who typically deal in universal levels. You know who does though? Mindless Ones.
Hell, all of Odin's feats are either him easily beating a herald level being, or beating down a Skyfather level being.

An attack that destroys thousands of Mindless Ones fails to damage Umar. Odin temp KO'ed a non hungry Galactus (who's way more durable than Umar). Therefore Odin can't disintegrate one single Mindless One because disintegration bro.

So, basically you're saying Hulk is hundreds of thousands of times more powerful than Odin.

On another note, a severely amped WB Hulk stomped on Foom an issue later and caused no damage to the planet. Because we like to nitpick details.

Do you even have any warnings? Serious question

Last edited by One Big Mob on Apr 8th, 2013 at 03:13 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 03:09 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

WBH is more than quadrillions times stronger than Mangog (going by feats). That stuff isn't going to happen with him. A thunderclap will suffice.

quadrillions of times stronger, yep just like your assumption that superman was 1000 times stronger then thor. Yup just like your assumption that PG thor is and I quote EXACTLY "2 times" stronger then regular thor. where do you get theses numbers man?

Your ass?

Last edited by zeel on Apr 8th, 2013 at 03:37 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 03:31 AM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Right after Odin shot a blast. Just like the narration talked about the shockwaves across the multiverse with the first shot.
Odin only fired two shots the entire battle. One at the start, a continuous one there. Seth fired 3. Even if you're talking about the entire battle, that's 5 blasts that sent shockwaves across the multiverse (actually, confirmed 2 for this one), and 5 for shattered galaxies. Compared to the two shots it took for Hulk and Rshulk to destroy a planet.

But alas, it was only one.

And the shots that destroyed galaxies were all indirect shots that hit Seth/Odin. That's a little better than indirectly destroying a planet.

Odin's never disintegrated any character ever. Must mean he can't disintegrate humans.
It's a complete non point. I don't recall many herald level beings that Galactus has disintegrated either. Can't destroy a Mindless One either. LT couldn't even disintegrate the people surrounding Thanos when he had the HOTU, and there were herald level beings there. Can't disintegrate a Mindless One.
And Odin has virtually no low feats except against Celestials who typically deal in universal levels. You know who does though? Mindless Ones.
Hell, all of Odin's feats are either him easily beating a herald level being, or beating down a Skyfather level being.

An attack that destroys thousands of Mindless Ones fails to damage Umar. Odin temp KO'ed a non hungry Galactus (who's way more durable than Umar). Therefore Odin can't disintegrate one single Mindless One because disintegration bro.

So, basically you're saying Hulk is hundreds of thousands of times more powerful than Odin.

On another note, a severely amped WB Hulk stomped on Foom an issue later and caused no damage to the planet. Because we like to nitpick details.

Do you even have any warnings? Serious question
This is all completely false.

Comics don't always show the entire fight. That's what we have narration for. "Though the battle appears to be a simple slugfest, it is simultaneously waged on every plane of existence! Long-dead galaxies are shattered! Distant dying suns are reignited!" The fight was ongoing. You interpretation isn't sound. It goes against common sense and the narration.

Odin can disintegrate a human. One shotting a herald with a blast proves it. So if Odin can't disintegrate anyone (so you claimed) then why argue he can disintegrate a mindless one?

Odin has several low and multiple average showings. Him against Thanos, one shotting Surfer (which is a kinda high showing or low showing for Surfer), him against Mangog (we resembled a powerless old man on a horse) where everyone was jobbing their arse off, Thor whamming him in the face with Mjolnir, etc.

Galactus has disintegrated a herald before. Hercules is one of them (although it could be argued a matter manipulation). Why can't Hulk do something Odin can't do? Because his name is Hulk? You take away the writer's power because of what you want. Come on now. Disintegrating herald beings without touching them is beyond any average feat by any skyfather.

The reason the attack didn't kill Umar is because she is far beyond a herald level being. Odin would have survived as well. I'm not arguing that at all. You keep bringing it up like it's relevant. Again, Odin, KT, RTK, etc. would have survived the blast as well. But not so much Hulk putting his hands on them.

Odin koing Galactus doesn't mean anything when in the same arc Thor nearly did the same thing. What does that mean? Galactus durability wasn't at its best.
Other herald level beings have damaged or hurt Galactus in the past. Many character have feats above Galactus low or average ones. What does that mean? It means that you can't equate a character's highest showing with any other showing when it contradicts what happened (Thor bashing Galactus head in).

Also blunt force hits are not the same as energy projection. All skyfathers and beyond are highly immune to energy, even Thor. In comics, we can see a character tanking hella energy but getting their head bashed in with a blunt hit. Hardly anyone is immune to the all powerful blunt hit on average.

WBH didn't disintegrate Foom either. What does that mean? WBH didn't apply the same force he did when him and Betty collided. It's simple really.

Again you have to show that Odin (average) is capable of power outputting a billion times more than enough to disintegrate thousands of mindless ones with a single blast. Do you understand?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 03:55 AM
h1a8

Originally posted by zeel
quadrillions of times stronger, yep just like your assumption that superman was 1000 times stronger then thor. Yup just like your assumption that PG thor is and I quote EXACTLY "2 times" stronger then regular thor. where do you get theses numbers man?

Your ass?
Yet you forget the most important thing I said when I stated those things.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Going by top feats

Also PG Thor didn't show he was stronger than 2x Thor and thus he wasn't.

Last edited by h1a8 on Apr 8th, 2013 at 04:04 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 03:59 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor nearly did the same thing. What does that mean? Galactus durability wasn't at its best.

Again you bring this up. And again I can't help but laugh because you think being hurt by a full on ram from Mjolnir is somehow an automatic low showing.

It's not, even compared to World Breaker Hulk.

Dargo Ktor and Masterson Thor collide:
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/...tterCosmos1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/...tterCosmos2.jpg

Tomorrow Man collected part of that energy and was going to use it collapse the infinite time lines of the Multiverse.

Odin? Lol, Thor shits on World Breaker Hulk. Since after all, we're going by their "best".

WBH didn't disintegrate Foom either. What does that mean? WBH didn't apply the same force he did when him and Betty collided. It's simple really.

Hulk and Betty were still going all out at the time. And they were amped by Gamma Bombs.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Apr 8th, 2013 at 04:09 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 04:06 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Don't even bother Rage.

He's dead serious that Odin can't even disintegrate a single mindless one. The Hulk is God to him.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 04:31 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

What the ****.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 04:36 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Again you bring this up. And again I can't help but laugh because you think being hurt by a full on ram from Mjolnir is somehow an automatic low showing.

It's not, even compared to World Breaker Hulk.

Dargo Ktor and Masterson Thor collide:
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/...tterCosmos1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/...tterCosmos2.jpg

Tomorrow Man collected part of that energy and was going to use it collapse the infinite time lines of the Multiverse.

Odin? Lol, Thor shits on World Breaker Hulk. Since after all, we're going by their "best".

Hulk and Betty were still going all out at the time. And they were amped by Gamma Bombs.
I debunked that feat a long time ago. The hammer's magic was released upon collision with each other. It took both to do that as it was a magical thing. If Thor would have hit an adamantium wall with that same strike then absolutely nothing would have happened (Nothing!). But again ignore all the other times G was hurt or damaged. Remember he's a jobber too

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 04:40 AM
h1a8

Originally posted by Damborgson
Don't even bother Rage.

He's dead serious that Odin can't even disintegrate a single mindless one. The Hulk is God to him.
A High end Mindless One. And not an average Odin anyway.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 04:41 AM
the Darkone

Originally posted by JakeTheBank

What the ****.

The All Father has returned!

Guys just put him on your ignore list, you will feel better in the morning. wink

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 05:15 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

This is all completely false.

Comics don't always show the entire fight. That's what we have narration for. "Though the battle appears to be a simple slugfest, it is simultaneously waged on every plane of existence! Long-dead galaxies are shattered! Distant dying suns are reignited!" The fight was ongoing. You interpretation isn't sound. It goes against common sense and the narration.

Odin can disintegrate a human. One shotting a herald with a blast proves it. So if Odin can't disintegrate anyone (so you claimed) then why argue he can disintegrate a mindless one?

Odin has several low and multiple average showings. Him against Thanos, one shotting Surfer (which is a kinda high showing or low showing for Surfer), him against Mangog (we resembled a powerless old man on a horse) where everyone was jobbing their arse off, Thor whamming him in the face with Mjolnir, etc.

Galactus has disintegrated a herald before. Hercules is one of them (although it could be argued a matter manipulation). Why can't Hulk do something Odin can't do? Because his name is Hulk? You take away the writer's power because of what you want. Come on now. Disintegrating herald beings without touching them is beyond any average feat by any skyfather.

The reason the attack didn't kill Umar is because she is far beyond a herald level being. Odin would have survived as well. I'm not arguing that at all. You keep bringing it up like it's relevant. Again, Odin, KT, RTK, etc. would have survived the blast as well. But not so much Hulk putting his hands on them.

Odin koing Galactus doesn't mean anything when in the same arc Thor nearly did the same thing. What does that mean? Galactus durability wasn't at its best.
Other herald level beings have damaged or hurt Galactus in the past. Many character have feats above Galactus low or average ones. What does that mean? It means that you can't equate a character's highest showing with any other showing when it contradicts what happened (Thor bashing Galactus head in).

Also blunt force hits are not the same as energy projection. All skyfathers and beyond are highly immune to energy, even Thor. In comics, we can see a character tanking hella energy but getting their head bashed in with a blunt hit. Hardly anyone is immune to the all powerful blunt hit on average.

Again you have to show that Odin (average) is capable of power outputting a billion times more than enough to disintegrate thousands of mindless ones with a single blast. Do you understand?
Proof most of the battle happened off panel?
Proof it being waged on more planes of existence means more attacks?

So why doesn't one shotting Skyfather characters prove he can disintegrate heralds.
Also, I'm not arguing that he can disintegrate anything. I'm saying it's ****ing stupid as shit to ask if he can when he has feats far beyond that level. On panel Odin doesn't "disintegrate" people. The guy one shotted Infinity who was palming planets and destroying them.

The Thanos fight isn't a low showing. Thanos has been KO'ed twice in comics. Once when the Cube was smashed, and once by a Cube Being. He's withstood Galactus, Omega, the IG without being KO'ed.
One shotting Surfer isn't a low showing either... Galactus has one shotted Surfer like 7 times. Guess Galactus can't disintegrate a Mindless One.
He lost once to Mangog. And he utterly beat him like 3 times. What a low showing. Lose to a Skyfather being... You might as well bring up him losing to Surtur when he had Twilight and the Casket of Winters while you're at it.
You realize you just used Odin beating the shit out of Thanos, and one shotting Surfer as low showings? Do you even think about your posts?
Him effortlessly beating people aren't low showings. Him losing to Skyfather levels beings who he has a huge win percentage over aren't low showings.

Galactus disintegrating Hercules is non canon.
I never said Hulk can't have better feats. But destroying canon fodder and a planet against a guy who destroys galaxies is not in any way a better feat.

Umar is relevant because she was hit by the same attack the Mindless Ones were hit with, and she was completely undamaged. Umar is less durable than people Odin has damaged, killed, or knocked out. And she survived unscathed.
IE, if Odin can damage Umar, then he can repeat the same thing Hulk AND Red She Hulk did.
It's not about Odin being damaged by Hulk's attack, it's about what Hulk's attack failed to do against someone Odin can easily hurt.

Thor didn't just about KO Galactus. Galactus was completely engaged in a TP battle with Odin at the time and Thor almost knocked himself out while Galactus didn't miss a single beat in his TP battle with Odin. He actually started to overwhelm Odin pretty much immediately after.
Thor is the only herald character who has ever damaged a fed Galactus, and it took Galactus being completely distracted, Thor almost KO'ing himself, and it ultimately doing absolutely no lasting damage to do it.
Surfer's failed to damage a hungry Galactus. Bill only managed to cause a minuscule crack in Galactus' armor when he was hungry. So who, what herald level being has damaged a fed Galactus?

Thor isn't immune to energy blasts... what the shit are you even talking about? Most of Thor's recent low showings are from blasts... actually, almost all of them.
No one is highly immune to blasts.

WBH was hundreds of feet tall when he STOMPED on Foom trying to kill him and was severely powered up.

No I don't. No one does. Disintegration is your made up way to troll the forum.
Everyone else can clearly see that Odin has feats beyond the level displayed by WBH.

Odin has almost as many "high end" feats as he does average ones...
Let me list some feats mixed with average and high end so you can shut up, and then I'll list his losses. Doesn't include stupid shit like turning girls in goddesses and stopping people from dying.
One shotted Thor
One shotted Surfer
One punched Ulik while weakened and poisoned
Temp KO'ed Galactus
Killed Forsung in a galaxy wide fight that reignited suns
Beaten Mangog like 3 times
One shotted Serpent who broke Cap's shield
Defeated Infinity who was destroying planets across the universe and then waved his sceptre and healed ALL the damage done
Has beaten Surtur multiple times, who was seen destroying a galaxy just to forge a sword
While weakened from Odinsleep, waved his hand and sent Annihilus flying out of Asgard. Annihilus disintegrated Quasar while feeding on his energy
Waved his hand and manipulated energy that could destroy universes
Easily beat Seth as soon as he regained his power in a fight that sent shockwaves through the multiverse and was destroying galaxies.
Stalemated Seth while he was only using the energy from Asgard when he gave the Odinpower to Thor
Absorbed his power back from Zelia when she was using his Odinpower, and was merged with every Dark God
Killed Hela and revived her
Depowers Thor, Loki, and Sif
Walked through Hela trying to kill him and stopped her with one hand
Beats Thor's WM psychic form, something the entire Infinity Watch, Dr Strange and Thanos couldn't do
Absorbed a beaten Surtur
Stopped time and defeated the Destroyer armor

Got embarrassed by Arishem
Lost to Surtur drawing on the Eternal Flame, with Twilight and the Casket of Winters
Lost to Zelia who is supposed to be equal to him, while she had the entire Dark Gods with her.
Lost to Mangog once.
Kamikazed himself against Surtur about 3 times.

BUT HOW IS HE TO DISINTEGRATE ONE MINDLESS ONE?!?!?

Also, why are you talking about averages when this is an exact quote by you:
The great Odin at his best can't disintegrate all those beings. I bet he can't even disintegrate a single high end Mindless One.

Seriously, you're the most blatant troll on the forum

Last edited by One Big Mob on Apr 8th, 2013 at 05:47 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 05:42 AM
Igniz
I reign supreme!

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 05:51 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

No, seriously:

What the ****.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 05:51 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

No, seriously:
Hulk's shockwaves from colliding with an equal are hundreds of thousands of times more powerful than Odin.

Right? Doesn't that make sense?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 06:03 AM