KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo vs DOS Doomsday

Lobo vs DOS Doomsday
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diesldude

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
He was also nearly killed by a single punch from superman. Just saying.
that's a high showing for lobo. Why did u bring this up?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 08:56 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Stoic
Lobo annihilated Stormwatch. just saying.

You mean Authority? I think I'll place my bets on the Main Man.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 09:36 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

DOS DD never fought WW ever, WW 112 fought a clone and later she fought Doomsday War w/Brainiac controlling DD!!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 05:09 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Listen you're both wrong OK, she briefly fought him, right after Maxima was KO'd along with Superman, by a gas explosion. And she held her own. Go back over your issues regarding DOS, and you will see that she was taking him on.

It was not a clone.

Your wrong, WW never fought DOS DD period!!! It was a clone WW 110-112 1996, four years later and Champion(Hercules) saved her

Last edited by the Darkone on Apr 7th, 2013 at 05:21 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 05:11 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Golgo13
You mean Authority? I think I'll place my bets on the Main Man.

Yeah sorry got it mixed up, I mean many of the Authority are now Stormwatch.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 06:54 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by the Darkone
Your wrong, WW never fought DOS DD period!!! It was a clone WW 110-112 1996, four years later and Champion(Hercules) saved her

I'm not taling about that book. I'm not talikkng about when she fought the clone, I know about that time, I'm talking about when DOS DD was fighting the team of heroes that included Superman, and Maxima, it was just before Superman's death. She was able to go at it with him without being KO'd, and give back as well. It wasn't a long fight, but she did go at it with him, she even matched his strength.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 06:57 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

When has an imperfect clone translates into the real deal?

The word "imperfect" is there for a reason.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 08:02 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Lobo was portrayed in the Marvel vs DC comic to be slightly below Thanos in a fist fight. You will notice how Thanos dealt with all of those heroes, but he was only able to knock Lobo down, and Lobo turned around and got right back up.
iirc thanos hit him with an energy blast and lobo fell off his feet but didn't really feel it because he got right back up.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 08:12 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
When has an imperfect clone translates into the real deal?

The word "imperfect" is there for a reason.

Did you understand what I said? I said that she fought the real deal. It just wasn't a long drawn out fight.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 09:16 PM
the Darkone

She never did, post scans

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 10:06 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by the Darkone
She never did, post scans

I'm not ripping my life apart to get scans of something that happened on panel. Does anyone remember when the Team of Heroes confronted DD for the first time? OK now there was a short confrontation between him and Diana. He did not outright flatten her, in fact she held her ground. Now this was not a clone of DD, but the real deal, unless his first few appearances were a clone of him. It wasn't but whatever.

My point is that DOS DD did not do anything that Lobo could not do, or Black Adam during the WWiii saga.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 11:33 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Diana didn't fight DOS DD. The only Doomsdays she fought were Doomsday Wars Doomsday, the clones from the Supergirl arc, and the clone Rao referred to.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 11:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by -Pr-
Diana didn't fight DOS DD. The only Doomsdays she fought were Doomsday Wars Doomsday, the clones from the Supergirl arc, and the clone Rao referred to.

Yes she did, you guys just aren't remembering or, you never read the book that I am referring to. I am not talking about her fight with a clone.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 02:48 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Yes she did, you guys just aren't remembering or, you never read the book that I am referring to. I am not talking about her fight with a clone.
Was it on the moon?

In a fight where DD became bony all over and she shattered him?

In a fight with modern art where Batman was killing them with an axe?

Because I don't think everyone else is recalling it wrong.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 02:51 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

She never fought him, it was Doomsday War and Doomsday clone! Even Dc database confirms this and Doomsday appearances. Your wrong, or start post scans!!

Here's the list of characters involve in the Death of Superman

Justice League America
Guardian; Supergirl; Bloodwynd; Blue Beetle; Booster Gold; Fire; Guy Gardner; Ice; Maxima

Others
Becky Anderson; Claire Anderson; Mitch Anderson; Bibbo Bibbowski; Dubbilex; Cat Grant; Emil Hamilton; Walter Johnson I; Keith; Jonathan Kent; Martha Kent; Lois Lane; Lex Luthor; Mildred; Jimmy Olsen; Anthony Rodriguez I; Maggie Sawyer; Team Luthor; Dan Turpin; Paul Westfield

Wonder Woman is not mention, so your wrong!!!

Last edited by the Darkone on Apr 8th, 2013 at 02:59 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 02:52 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Maybe there is a confusion.

Because she fought Doomsday/Braniac in Doomsday wars and it was a brief encounter on panel.

But that was not DOS DD, it was HP DD with Brainiac's mind.

There is no other fight that I recall between this two. Other than the clone ones.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 03:18 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by abhilegend
Wonder Woman was in space, captive as a slave when DOS happened.
Superman directly stated that Doomsday was stronger and more ferocious than Lobo.

True.

Originally posted by DTM
I have the DOS Trade in my bathroom, Ive looked thru it about 20 times in the past year

Thanks for sharing eek!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 03:28 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Was it on the moon?

In a fight where DD became bony all over and she shattered him?

In a fight with modern art where Batman was killing them with an axe?

Because I don't think everyone else is recalling it wrong.

No it was in the city.
No

No

It was just before DD Killed Superman, but I don't know if it was in a Superman book or a Justice League one. I believe it was the latter, however I have the comics, I'm just not willing to sift through years of packed up comics. You get me? However she did fight him, it was very brief however, and he wasn't able to push her around.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 03:34 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Ok here is wonder woman stating that they have only encounter each other twice

Right in the middle of the page

(please log in to view the image)

and this is the result of "brief tousle" off panel mentioned

Also a lot of things that I have noticed with this DD threads is the fact that he also had dynamic strength, of course since He adapts on the fly

Here is the proof

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/...zpsd5701af9.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/...zpsdf0aad49.jpg

and here is the panel statement

Also, how hard was he hitting at that moment?

He just reverted matrix supergirl into protoplasmic state with a single punch, she also states that she has never been hit that hard before.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/...zpsa02c0299.jpg

Now I know this is not a big deal for many of you guys, but She has taken punches from pocket verse kryptonians with out becoming protoplasm, it took a combined HV blast to accomplish what DD did with one shot

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/...zps97e03d88.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/...zpsfb321b9a.jpg

Of course this are different writer's depictions, but it means that is not an easy task to accomplish.

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Apr 8th, 2013 at 05:11 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 05:05 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

She didn't, so I think it's you that's misremembering. stick out tongue

Diana wasn't in DOS at all.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 05:19 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote