KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WBH goes up against the trans guys.

WBH goes up against the trans guys.
Started by: red sabre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
wbh can beat them all if its ONLY physical fighting none of them are ever going to be able to do enough damage to put him down ther just gonna keep pissing him off and he breaks them all eventually if they can use other powers and stuff he'd b in a world of hurt

oh really... so thanos amping his fists cant take hulk down? kurse who is 4 times stronger than thor cant? bor who broke the ribs of odin force thor with a punch cant? kuurth cant? P5 Namor cant? Prime who can break reality and a wall made out of 52 green lanterns will power cant? superman 1 million who at a weak state punched into the future? guardian amped prime that punch holes in dimensions and literally traveling dimensions via punching all those guys cant hurt hulk? i understand why you like hulk so much because he is the same color as the stuff you are smoking.

thanks Scythe for the cool signature!!!!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:14 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by pym-ftw
A true slug fest would indicate pretty much fighting face to face standing still

Like Rockem' Sockem robots

they are not standing still they use their speed and abilities, its just they dont use all their other powers that will make it a stomp in their favor.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:15 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

im curious as to how the hulk fanboys see that he cant put down kuurth

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:16 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by juggerman
HP Doomsday
P5 Namor
Superboy Prime

when you say prime you mean both guardian and average or just guardian? and what about 1 million? and what about kuurth? bor?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:16 PM
yaadaveyaa

Originally posted by red sabre
oh really... so thanos amping his fists cant take hulk down? kurse who is 4 times stronger than thor cant? bor who broke the ribs of odin force thor with a punch cant? kuurth cant? P5 Namor cant? Prime who can break reality and a wall made out of 52 green lanterns will power cant? superman 1 million who at a weak state punched into the future? guardian amped prime that punch holes in dimensions and literally traveling dimensions via punching all those guys cant hurt hulk? i understand why you like hulk so much because he is the same color as the stuff you are smoking.

i didnt say they couldnt hurt him i said they couldnt put him down either ko or kill him with just physical and you said no powers none of them can beat him physically only he is to strong physically to tanky and everytime they hit him they make him stronger and stronger until he gets mad enuff and breaks them yes if your changing the rules then its a lil diff bcuz each one of them if allowed to use ther abilities can really hurt the hulk

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:17 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

when you say prime you mean both guardian and average or just guardian? and what about 1 million? and what about kuurth? bor?

Hulk can just beat normal Prime. GA Prime bends Hulk over and and makes Hulk call him "Daddy". The names i listed were the ones i thought Hulk could win majority against. Probably should add Thor to that list too.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:20 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

nop... King Thor is a trans leveler... who else in this list do you find to be a skyfather?

Only him. I was gonna say bor but aside from his insane strength and durability, he was never well rounded in that he has any other attacks that was shown.

As for King Thor, he's definitely skyfather IMO, just not that high like odin.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:20 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i didnt say they couldnt hurt him i said they couldnt put him down either ko or kill him with just physical and you said no powers none of them can beat him physically only he is to strong physically to tanky and everytime they hit him they make him stronger and stronger until he gets mad enuff and breaks them yes if your changing the rules then its a lil diff bcuz each one of them if allowed to use ther abilities can really hurt the hulk

i didnt change any rules, the feats i stated for those guys are physical feats only, this is only a physical fight however they are not standing still and trading blows with him, they use their speed, durability and their fighting skills.

i would like to know based on what do you believe they cant even knock the hulk out? and based on what do you believe he can put them down? how will he put down kuurth? kurse who is resistant to physical damage? prime who survived a universal blast?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:21 PM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Only him. I was gonna say bor but aside from his insane strength and durability, he was never well rounded in that he has any other attacks that was shown.

As for King Thor, he's definitely skyfather IMO, just not that high like odin.

only at the end of the arc when he beheads the destroyer, until that point he is clearly portrayed as a trans leveler and i think its more fair to use the king thor who was portrayed 99% during the entire arc rather than the one who was portrayed at the last 2 panels.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:23 PM
Sixth_Winged

only at the end of the arc when he beheads the destroyer, until that point he is clearly portrayed as a trans leveler and i think its more fair to use the king thor who was portrayed 99% during the entire arc rather than the one who was portrayed at the last 2 panels.

hmm.. actually well you have a point.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:26 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Sin I AM
im curious as to how the hulk fanboys see that he cant put down kuurth

What's Kuurths be durability feat? I'm truly curious. Honestly some of you Kuurths supporters dont even go by what happened on panel but rather by your preconceived notion of the characters formidability.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:28 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Naija boy
What's Kuurths be durability feat? I'm truly curious. Honestly some of you Kuurths supporters dont even go by what happened on panel but rather by your preconceived notion of the characters formidability.

he only appeared in fear itself so its not like he has a laundry list of feats.....but he took on a non- jobbing x-men roster without a sweat. it speaks volumes

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:41 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Kuurth is an amped Juggernaut. It is shown in the story that the X-Men, who would probably have the best understanding of Juggernaut, found Kuurth to be even more powerful/formidable than Juggernaut was. Writer's intent tells us that he was not weakened Juggernaut with a hammer; he was improved Classic Juggernaut. That's the impression i got anyway.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:42 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Regarding that list, WBH holds the strength advantage on nearly all of em. As a result of the shockwave of his mid air collision with Betty not only did he destroy the dark dimension planet and damage a nearby moon, but more importantly, he disintegrated savage hulk peers in the form of bi beast and Wendigo, as well as a character that was portrayed as considerably superior to professor hulk in the form of Armcheddon. Further he annihilated the entirety of the mindless ones whose combined power was so great that It was specifically mentioned that Umar ( a skyfather level character) in her own dimension would be unable to survive them let alone put them all down.

That last tidbit is in and of itself insane but the fact remains that this was accomplished with the mere shockwave of the impact. The wider the area of dispersal and further away from the point of impact, the greater the level of dissipation of the force. In other words the force at the epicenter of the impact ( where hulk and Betty actually punched) Would be astromically greater than that contained in the shockwave ( several several orders of magnitude ). This is without even getting into the fact that it takes many many more times the force to cause something to disintegrate than a mere ko. Even dividing it by half because it was a shared feat, you would stil have a strength and durability feat ( since he endured the force at the epicenter)that blows out the water anything many of those in that list have come close to accomplishing physically.

To think that wbhulk could not outright defeat many of them let alone not hold his own in a pure fist fight is absurd.

Last edited by Naija boy on Apr 10th, 2013 at 04:53 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:45 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

he only appeared in fear itself so its not like he has a laundry list of feats.....but he took on a non- jobbing x-men roster without a sweat. it speaks volumes

And yet WBh feat in the dark dimension which is several several times more impressive does not?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:52 PM
carver9

Bait thread and reported. The Hulk hate is terrible and uncalled for.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud WWH took on a more powerful roster of Xmen. This is hilarious.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Regarding that list, WBH holds the strength advantage on nearly all of em. As a result of the shockwave of his mid air collision with Betty not only did he destroy the dark dimension planet and damage a nearby moon, but more importantly, he disintegrated savage hulk peers in the form of bi beast and Wendigo, as well as a character that was portrayed as considerably superior to professor hulk in the form of Armcheddon. Further he annihilated the entirety of the mindless ones whose combined power was so great that It was specifically mentioned that Umar ( a skyfather level character) in her own dimension would be unable to survive them let alone put them all down.

hat last tidbit is in and of itself insane but the fact remains that this was accomplished with the mere shockwave of the impact. The wider the area of dispersal and further away from the point of impact, the greater the level of dissipation of the force. In other words the force at the epicenter of the impact ( where hulk and Betty actually punched) Would be astromically greater than that contained in the shockwave ( several several orders of magnitude ). This is without even getting into the fact that it takes many many more times the force to cause something to disintegrate than a mere ko. Even dividing it by half because it was a shared feat, you would stil have a strength and durability feat that blows out the water anything many of those in that list have come close to accomplishing physically.

To think that wbhulk could not outright defeat many of them let alone not hold his own in a pure fist fight is absurd.

that feat is bullshit, its a shared feat and is no different than superman and captain marvel holding infinity weight, thor and BRB colliding hammer strikes and destroying universe and so on and so on, therefor a shared feat with collateral damage is just a big pile of bullcrap and never is consistent, if WBH is that strong then when punching wendigo and bi beast out of space he should destroy the entire planet isnt he? wait a second how about those giant rats that were beating him up? care to explain?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:53 PM
juggerman

Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud WWH took on a more powerful roster of Xmen. This is hilarious.

The X-Men were clearly jobbing in WWH and you know it. Plus Hulk didn't look as impressive as Kuurth did.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:55 PM
carver9

that feat is bullshit, its a shared feat and is no different than superman and captain marvel holding infinity weight, thor and BRB colliding hammer strikes and destroying universe and so on and so on, therefor a shared feat with collateral damage is just a big pile of bullcrap and never is consistent, if WBH is that strong then when punching wendigo and bi beast out of space he should destroy the entire planet isnt he? wait a second how about those giant rats that were beating him up? care to explain?

So you're also ignoring the fact that Hulk was also capable of doing something Umar, a legit skyfather was unable to accomplish? You can split this ft a thousand ways and it would still put Hulk above Herald levels.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:56 PM