KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 30 Silver Backs vs Batman

30 Silver Backs vs Batman
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Not even remotely close to the same thing.

If you say so.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 06:00 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I heard years ago that Batman is able to lift 600lbs due to a serum he made to make him peak human. But even so I seen one Silverback lift himself up a tree with one arm and I think he weighted 400+. A Chimp alone can rip someones face off thats Michael Myers level strength right there.Lets say Joker captures Batman and drops him down 10 yards from the gorillas they heard him and are moving in.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 06:40 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

comic gorillas are alot stronger than real gorillas too

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 06:59 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by golem370
I heard years ago that Batman is able to lift 600lbs due to a serum he made to make him peak human. But even so I seen one Silverback lift himself up a tree with one arm and I think he weighted 400+. A Chimp alone can rip someones face off thats Michael Myers level strength right there.Lets say Joker captures Batman and drops him down 10 yards from the gorillas they heard him and are moving in.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa... batman made a serum and took it to becomes peak human???!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:03 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decimus

If a human that has an intelligence around the level of Ed Witten and athletic ability to match cannot out smart a extremely large amount on gorillas into killing themselves then it's someone else in the suit. Plus he solves problems under constraints all the time without fire arms. At a certain point the intelligence completely dwarfs the strength aspect and it would show in batman most likely not even throwing a punch.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:03 PM
Decimus is currently offline Click here to Send Decimus a Private Message Find more posts by Decimus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

neither batman nor ed witten would trick gorillas into killing themselves.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:10 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Whoa whoa whoa whoa... batman made a serum and took it to becomes peak human???!
in all physical aspects he's peak human, with no gadgets I don't hink he would bet some of the people he does, sure he could 'make' some makeshift weapons on the go but he's losing this indefinatley

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:24 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I heard or read that he created a serum many years ago like a chemist to increase his strength to 600lbs weither its actually happened I have no proof.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:35 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

I heard that was actually captain america's backstory

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:37 PM
carver9

Lol@the people voting for Batman.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

Batman dies a horrible death

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:42 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I heard or read that he created a serum many years ago like a chemist to increase his strength to 600lbs weither its actually happened I have no proof.
you def heard wrong its been stated many times that he's at peak human in all physical aspects or just above, which is why he is considered by many comic book fans to be the best because he's just a human taking on and defeating the likes of killer croc, grundy etc but 30 gorrilas with no prep, no weapons or gadgets, in the jungle its came over the second a gorlla go in for the kill

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:44 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Originally posted by 753
I heard that was actually captain america's backstory

You heard that Captain America made his own serum to make him peak human lol thats not how I heard it.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:44 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Consistent PIS is still PIS.

So all of Cap's strength feats are consistent PIS, then? sad

I love Cap as much as the next guy, the super soldier serum shouldn't turn him into Luke Cage +, yet all of his many, many feats of super human strength, durability, and speed get written off as "It's the SSS, it made him >>>>> street", despite the fact sometimes he pulls off crap Spidey can't do.

Bats, on the other hand, gets treated as baseline human half the time. As in, baseline real world human, not comic book peak human..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:46 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
you def heard wrong its been stated many times that he's at peak human in all physical aspects or just above, which is why he is considered by many comic book fans to be the best because he's just a human taking on and defeating the likes of killer croc, grundy etc but 30 gorrilas with no prep, no weapons or gadgets, in the jungle its came over the second a gorlla go in for the kill

Peak Human is what they say but yet in comic books it shows him doing things beyond peak human like hurt a very superhuman villain with a kick or a punch. Comics now a days rarely stay with the stats given.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:46 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

You heard that Captain America made his own serum to make him peak human lol thats not how I heard it.
I heard it was a goverment experiment, nar that can't be it, he probly drank some bad milk

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:47 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Peak Human is what they say but yet in comic books it shows him doing things beyond peak human like hurt a very superhuman villain with a kick or a punch. Comics now a days rarely stay with the stats given.
depends on what gear and suit he's got, and its usually for plots sake, I mean he may be able to dodge a few gorrilas but no way is he beating even one

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:50 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by cdtm
So all of Cap's strength feats are consistent PIS, then? sad

I love Cap as much as the next guy, the super soldier serum shouldn't turn him into Luke Cage +, yet all of his many, many feats of super human strength, durability, and speed get written off as "It's the SSS, it made him >>>>> street", despite the fact sometimes he pulls off crap Spidey can't do.

Bats, on the other hand, gets treated as baseline human half the time. As in, baseline real world human, not comic book peak human..

No. And neither for that record are all of Batman's feats PIS.

That doesn't mean neither of them have PIS feats or can even be possessed of consistent PIS feats.

Cap's high end feats are certainly absurd as all hell, but his baseline feats are well within his established powers due to the Super Soldier Serum. He's been superhuman in both portrayal, description of powers, and feats for years now. Batman's not.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:50 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Yeah I know how Captain America got his abilities and I was pointing out the differences between how I heard Bats got his.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:51 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Not sure if this was canon or just in the movie, but bane broke batman, I seriously doubt bane in the movie was stronger than a silverback gorrila if he's the same size an build in the comic, then I have no doubts a silver back would tear bats in half

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:57 PM