KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs superman(no super speed)

Hulk vs superman(no super speed)
Started by: iscaremonkeys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 30 31 [32]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Yes, he can hold back his anger.

It makes perfect sense.

no, it doesn't.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 03:00 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
What's so funny Carver? I hope is not my analysis of the Hulk, because as far as I remember YOU, never answer it. laughing out loud laughing stick out tongue

You just seem like a hater...at least you get away with it though. Also, your interpretation of Hulk is just terrible. If any of the people you name can defeat WBH at the height of his power, Savage Hulk, Merge Hulk, WWH, and a holding back WBH should be nothing but flees to them. I'm pretty sure the reason why no one like Rage or ODG responding to that mess of a post is due to them just being tired of certain individuals downplaying WBH power and repeating the same stuff over and over again. Then you got a lot of the stuff wrong when you brought up Surfer and Terrax. Im not going to be the one to take this any further...your mind is made up just like my mind is made up that Surfer and Thor would trash Superman based off powerset. T2UL.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 03:23 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Reflassshh
no, it doesn't.
Then you don't read Hulk comics.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 03:25 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Reflassshh
i hope you're kidding because if you're not, superman lifting the infinite book would be enough to close the thread xD

And carver, what do you want from me?, i don't read hulk since WWH, and it isn't like it was too old, and like someone pointed, WWH is the same as WBH, only holding back, anyway i don't know how he'd be able to "hold back" his heal factor or his endurance.

First, I don't even understand why you brought up something piercing Hulk. Superman showing are FAR worse than WWH when it comes to damage taken. Heat vision isn't the deciding factor to this fight and if anything, it isn't damaging him to the extent you are making. I can easly say since Batman drew blood from Superman mouth, WWH at the minimum should be able to punch his head clean off. My bad, Grey Hulk should be able to rip it clean off.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 03:27 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Guys, stop with the lowballing. I'm only going to close so many threads before losses are cut and people just get banned.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 03:28 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Superman wins via BFR even without super speed.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 04:10 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Super speed is taken off for Superman, not Hulk .

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 04:25 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

If you intend to let Hulk have a speed advantage, then that makes the thread pointless.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 05:09 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Re: Hulk vs superman(no super speed)

Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
Who takes this? BTW supes has no super speed but can still fly.

Yeah, he took it off for Superman. We already have a Superman vs Hulk thread anyways. That thread alone should be sufficient enough imo.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 05:15 AM
h1a8

Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
exactly. superman is no push-over but with no super speed he loses to hulk

Someone posted superman could freeze hulk and throw him into sun....why cant hulk just break free? throwing him into the sun from a distance (THE SMARTEST WAY TO DO IT ) will take atleast 2 mins.
he could break free
the freeze breath tactic isn't a win but a means to a win. Of course Hulk can break out eventually but it will hold him for at least a few seconds. This is long enough to get free hits on hulk or hv the shit outta him. Superman also starts a lot stronger than Hulk. So he could easily ko Hulk before Hulk becomes too powerful.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 05:51 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Prove that he starts stronger than Hulk.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 06:30 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by carver9
First, I don't even understand why you brought up something piercing Hulk. Superman showing are FAR worse than WWH when it comes to damage taken. Heat vision isn't the deciding factor to this fight and if anything, it isn't damaging him to the extent you are making. I can easly say since Batman drew blood from Superman mouth, WWH at the minimum should be able to punch his head clean off. My bad, Grey Hulk should be able to rip it clean off.
your intents of lowballing are futile, superman wins even without super speed, deal with it.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 08:34 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

there's too many proofs, don't be blind, you would prove the otherwise.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 08:37 AM
h1a8

Superman's feats are better. Hulks best feats are when he is enraged more than normal.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 08:41 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote