KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars: Rebels!

Star Wars: Rebels!
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 139 140 [141] 142 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lay it on me guys

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:24 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Lay it on me guys

It was....alright(I use it loosely), like most of the episodes there were some great scenes, others not so much.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: No one really died other than all the bad guys, Pryce, Rukh, even Pallaeon who only gets a voice cameo....even Thrawn more than likely.

The only good guy who died, was Gregor...but apparently Hondo's Ughnaught friend survived after getting shot, but Gregor died, he didn't even wear armor which given he was a Trooper you'd think he would.

There was a cool scene with Palps/Ezra, apparently though Palps couldn't stop Ezra even when he was in a hologram so that completely contradicted TCW with Palps choking Dooku and Palps did want Ezra to die so there wasn't any excuse.

The time travel thing makes a return apparently...but this is stupid, if they can piece together a time travel whatever thing...ok...literally there isn't any excuse why the Empire fell. It fell apart sure, but when it fell apart the first time that didn't stop them from remaking a small part of it and doing the time travel again...so WTF?

Every single member of the Ghost crew survives past the Battle of Endor, Hera and Rex fought in it. Sabine leaves with Ahsoka to go find Ezra. Of course now with Ahsoka and Ezra alive, this brings up way more questions than answers.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Mar 6th, 2018 at 03:43 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:32 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

The [SPOILER - highlight to read]: future montage reminded me of a parody, it was that bad.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: And holy shit, Filoni actually does need to be fired. He's messing Ahsoka up so bad.

Last edited by |King Joker| on Mar 6th, 2018 at 03:38 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:35 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by |King Joker|
The [SPOILER - highlight to read]: future montage reminded me of a parody, it was that bad.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: And holy shit, Filoni actually does need to be fired. He's messing Ahsoka up so bad.

I figured you'd be happy honestly, but I can appreciate that you're at least sensible about characters.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:43 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Zenwolf
It was....alright(I use it loosely), like most of the episodes there were some great scenes, others not so much.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: No one really died other than all the bad guys, Pryce, Rukh, even Pallaeon who only gets a voice cameo....even Thrawn more than likely.

The only good guy who died, was Gregor...but apparently Hondo's Ughnaught friend survived after getting shot, but Gregor died, he didn't even wear armor which given he was a Trooper you'd think he would.

There was a cool scene with Palps/Ezra, apparently though Palps couldn't stop Ezra even when he was in a hologram so that completely contradicted TCW with Palps choking Dooku and Palps did want Ezra to die so there wasn't any excuse.

The time travel thing makes a return apparently...but this is stupid, if they can piece together a time travel whatever thing...ok...literally there isn't any excuse why the Empire fell. It fell apart sure, but when it fell apart the first time that didn't stop them from remaking a small part of it and doing the time travel again...so WTF?

Every single member of the Ghost crew survives past the Battle of Endor, Hera and Rex fought in it. Sabine leaves with Ahsoka to go find Ezra. Of course now with Ahsoka and Ezra alive, this brings up way more questions than answers.
And
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hera's child's name is "Jacen"(spelling confirmed by the LucasFilm site), and he is evidently a top-notch pilot, like good ol' dad. So yeah, he's likely a force-user. Lol.

...I'm not yet convinced Thrawn is dead, btw. His 'death' probably wasn't shown conclusively for a reason. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 6th, 2018 at 03:55 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:48 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

What in god's c0ck?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:50 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Galan007
And
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hera's child's name is "Jacen"(spelling confirmed by the LucasFilm site), and he is evidently a top-notch pilot, like good ol' dad. So yeah, he's likely a force-user. Lol.

...I'm not yet convinced Thrawn is dead, btw. His death probably wasn't shown conclusively for a reason. /shrug

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Yeah don't get me started on the child, I don't even know how that would be possible time wise between the two given all the events that happened. But....ok...whatever I guess, though the show made it seem like kissing was a big thing for the two and admitting their love for one another, so them having any kind of intimate relations before just really takes the emotion out of all of that.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Maybe he's alive....but frankly I don't even know how they both could be alive, they went into hyperspace without any form of protection and the bridge's windows were all but shattered, they should have been turned into atoms by the force of jumping into hyperspace....but whatever, I'm sure we'll get some kind of absurd reason that Ezra is alive and maybe Thrawn..we'll see.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:55 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Ezra force-plugged that b*tch. thumb up

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Well every other villain's death was shown pretty conclusively, except Thrawn's. Couple that him having another novel right around the corner(and a current comic book mini), and I just don't see them killing him right now.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:02 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got a glimpse of some of the more important scenes that were uploaded in the past hour. Too many questions; too much bullshit. Will need to address it some other time.

Also just now realized that Gregor is the one from TCW who I thought was dead.

And yes, Filoni, needs to eat 5 dicks covered in sandpaper, and then take another sandpaper covered c0ck and sit on it.

My overall opinion best summed up:

Gonna go watch Teen Titans now to get over my brief "triggeredness" over Thrawn and Filoni's bullshit.

Last edited by Kurk on Mar 6th, 2018 at 04:06 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:03 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

That was actually the worst thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:09 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Galan007
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Ezra force-plugged that b*tch. thumb up

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Well every other villain's death was shown pretty conclusively, except Thrawn's. Couple that him having another novel right around the corner(and a current comic book mini), and I just don't see them killing him right now.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I suppose, we'll see. They'll probably all end up together again in this new series that's coming...most likely, how predictable if true.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:10 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

But like you said, the end scene in particular was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: garbage.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:12 AM
Zenwolf

Overall this series....I mean some scenes were obviously very cool, but no...it doesn't save the series for me. It's a D rating for me.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:28 AM
Solar Power

Everything I have read in this last page sounds just terrible. Why they would even reference old EU material like that is a mystery to me, seems insulting. That cliffhanger ending sounds mad weak too.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:10 AM
Click here to Send Solar Power a Private Message Find more posts by Solar Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Solar Power
Everything I have read in this last page sounds just terrible. Why they would even reference old EU material like that is a mystery to me, seems insulting. That cliffhanger ending sounds mad weak too.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: RIP Gilad Pellaeon... sad

Last edited by Zenwolf on Mar 6th, 2018 at 06:27 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:24 AM
Greysentinel365

Thrawn and Ezra are confirmed as alive on Rebels Recon sad

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 01:48 PM
Click here to Send Greysentinel365 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysentinel365 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Like many arms surrounding you in a cold embrace"
- Bendu

#NotmyThrawn

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:01 PM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Greysentinel365
Thrawn and Ezra are confirmed as alive on Rebels Recon sad

Because of course they are, what with them having no protection on the bridge with windows busted and then jumping into hyperspace....I'm sure though the rest of the crew aboard the SD is dead though.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:08 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Because of course they are, what with them having no protection on the bridge with windows busted and then jumping into hyperspace....I'm sure though the rest of the crew aboard the SD is dead though.
Any sense of logic has completely dissipated with this new canon.

Completely unarmored characters tanking direct blaster fire: check
Fully armored individuals dying to small arms fire: check
Surviving the vacuum and extreme temperatures of space unprotected: check
inexperienced Mary Sues besting trained dark jedi: check

It's very difficult to believe that the shit put out last night was created by the same person who made The Clone Wars.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:15 PM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Kurk
Any sense of logic has completely dissipated with this new canon.

Completely unarmored characters tanking direct blaster fire: check
Fully armored individuals dying to small arms fire: check
Surviving the vacuum and extreme temperatures of space unprotected: check
inexperienced Mary Sues besting trained dark jedi: check

It's very difficult to believe that the shit put out last night was created by the same person who made The Clone Wars.

Except for Gregor....apparently though Ugnaughts can survive being shot.

<.<

I'm not really hopeful for any new series at this point.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:34 PM