KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Cole McGrath (Infamous) vs. Alex Mercer (Prototype)

Cole McGrath (Infamous) vs. Alex Mercer (Prototype)
Started by: Sacred 117

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Villelater
Maestro Hulk fan

Anyway i know this kinda off Topic here but...i made a thread called Splatterhouse360 Rick vs Prototype 1 guy...a guy said rick would lose...im just asking if Rick would also lose to the Infamous guy?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 06:57 AM
Villelater is currently offline Click here to Send Villelater a Private Message Find more posts by Villelater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Yes, hard.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 10:20 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DatCanadian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
From what the new guy is shaping up to be though, he looks immense.
I like these type of debates, were you can debate with another user and not begin to insult eachother, and at the end of it call it how it is and agree upon it.
Im not sure if their availible on ps3 but they'll be on DC's website or vertigo, cant remember which it was, im pretty sure it was DC who made the adaptation.
And yes indeed, a fused version of the two would be epic, but id like Mercer to be in control more, IMHO, seeing as he's a lot smarter, he could use the powers of Cole more effectively, plus he'd be gaining Cole's memories, which obviously means his experience, damn, a shapeshifting monster who can control fire, ice and electricty would be a deadly foe.

Delsin is already a level 5- in my opinion. Probably capable of taking an army

It's hard to find these kinds of debates for me actually. The last one resorted to continue insulting others as he seemed to lose the argument stick out tongue
Oh, same adapters of the infamous comics too.
Mercer is indeed the 'smarter' one of the too with all his consumed scientists. But Cole would probably be the one calming him down when he gets too reckless.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Villelater
Anyway i know this kinda off Topic here but...i made a thread called Splatterhouse360 Rick vs Prototype 1 guy...a guy said rick would lose...im just asking if Rick would also lose to the Infamous guy?

Yup, he will. Too much of a range advantage for Cole and he reently just got ice jump/lightning tether/firebird strike

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 01:18 PM
DatCanadian is currently offline Click here to Send DatCanadian a Private Message Find more posts by DatCanadian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Cole would be the cool headed side of it the one who keeps the body working at an effective pace without losing control of themself and getring reckless.
Alex would be the quick thinking genius side, using the powers to their best effect and the fight stategy.
Rick would lose to both Cole & Alex both are to versatile, if Rick got close to Cole he could win, but it would be tough to get near him as the same for Mercer would struggle, although i believe he could more often than not, but Rick wouldnt stand a chance against Mercer, he'd get one-shotted.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 01:40 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DatCanadian

Heh maybe I should write about something like that. Any forum sub sections here for that?

It is a common thing for if A > B. And C is < B. Then it would be A>B>C.
Letters are characters

So, anyone else willing to fight for Mercer's pride? Well not really pride, more like victory. It's more like 6:4 on Cole's favor right now, right?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 11:27 PM
DatCanadian is currently offline Click here to Send DatCanadian a Private Message Find more posts by DatCanadian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

So... are y'all devising a fanfiction right now? Lol, if so, I already love where it's going.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2013 12:01 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I think its a possibility lol

Old Post Aug 29th, 2013 12:18 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

If y'all go through with it, be sure to let me read it. smile

Old Post Aug 29th, 2013 12:59 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Of course.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2013 09:48 AM
DatCanadian

Okay, possibility of making a fic increases. Depending on solely how many fans are willing to see Alex and Cole either curbstomp or try to get the underworld of an advance city

I think we're getting off topic though, maybe we should make a thread. So any more debaters

Old Post Aug 29th, 2013 10:33 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Okay so, i have already contacted DatCanadian, the possiblity like he has said has increased....i think we may come together to write it and whatever. So keep your eye on this forum for a thread within the coming weeks, i may make one now and me and DatCanadian will keep you updated. I have a good feeling about this one!

I think we have covered the possibilites for this match. Ill make a thread for the Fic now

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 01:14 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Epicsauce! smile I'll definitely be following.

As per the debate, which I assume is now over with, I want to add simply that I don't believe Alex can/will one-shot Cole. If Cole's tanking collapsing towers, that at least puts him on an equal or higher durability level than the Hunters, who Alex NEVER one-shots.

With that said, can't wait to see the fic! Hope it kicks ass! rock

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 01:24 AM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I think it will sacred, look at the general discussion sub forum i have just posted a thread for future updates and too see if we get a following.
The hunters can take helicopter missiles, minigun fire and tank missiles to the face with out much problem, i dont think cole could take a tank missile directly to the face.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 01:29 AM
DatCanadian

Even then, I think one blow from Alex will cripple Cole. One unarmed shot from him can already break human bones, Cole on the other hand seemed to have more passive regeneration. What I mean is that he recovers from damage later on. Of course if he survives an unarmed attack from Alex he'll probably need to drain electricity.

But I firmly do not believe Cole an tank a blade, hammer fist, whipfist, claws. He's better of tanking them

Anyway Cole can probably survive a tank cannon indirectly. But if its straight at him, I believe that's a no. He's better of blasting it back. Still, if he has a steady source of electricity he'll survive it a couple of times as long as he's draining electricity. As long as it's not direct to his body.

Got it. I still need to ready some things though. And there's also a possibility I might post it on another site after or during just to get motivation. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 01:37 AM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Thats a good idea post it on another site, preferably a game site, see what the gaming community thing of a rough draft after we have gotten some ideas together, ill leave you to do the writing since im stuck to my phone for the forseeable future we'll come up with plot points, storyline, dialogue, fights etc together...
And also at the level mercer was at by the end of the game, it only took 4-5 strikes to kill a hunter. And yes an indirect tank shell wouldnt kill him, as long as he and a nice amount of electricity, but a direct hit to his chest area or face, would kill him almost instantly.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 01:43 AM
DatCanadian

Hmm, might try it on that site I've been going to. Maybe the infamous forums. I'll linger on it for a bit.

Was it with the sword? I love that sword. So powerful and effective against infected. Not so much against ranged enemies or Super Soldiers. I rather rely on whipfist. Even then I can't take the Super Soldiers

Explosions are annoying anyway. Bullets on the other hand... Cole takes several sniper bullets to be taken down, even towards the head. I'm assuming it's some sort of magnetic repel effect against bullets, but he can survive against machine gun fire for some time before needing help. Still, I recommend him getting elec drain

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 01:51 AM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

The blade yes, the supersoldiers were always easy to dispose of using muscle mass, thats a crazy strength amp too
Yeah i agree though, PM me back so we can just get the basics done or email me basics as in location, date etc

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 01:55 AM
DatCanadian

I have a feeling that Amp weapon is gonna be as effective as Cross though. If Cole gets too close. Not recommended for a close up though

K. Also did you get my second pm?

Last edited by DatCanadian on Aug 30th, 2013 at 02:35 AM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 02:32 AM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

No, only got the first one

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 02:43 AM
DatCanadian

It should be there now

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 03:03 AM