KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Right-wing preacher condemns Star Trek Into Darkness for bestiality

Right-wing preacher condemns Star Trek Into Darkness for bestiality
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Right-wing preacher condemns Star Trek Into Darkness for bestiality

quote:
Reformation Church pastor Kevin Swanson recently went on his Generations with Vision radio show to condemn Star Trek Into Darkness because it shows James Kirk in a post-coital bed with members of the "wrong species."

more in the link

http://io9.com/right-wing-preacher-...ss-fo-683228506

Old Post Jul 7th, 2013 10:41 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

smh

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2013 03:28 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2013 07:35 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Give me five minutes with this guy and I'd set him straight.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2013 04:09 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Well Kirk is a perv. laughing out loud

In the original TV show, Kirk was trying to jump every female alien that came along. Remember, that was in the 60's. No one called it bestiality back then. I don't get it.

All of this because Kirk was doing it with a beautiful woman with green make up all over her, but no one makes a peep about the strange relationship between Scotty and that little alien. Now that is bestiality. laughing

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 07:39 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
more in the link

http://io9.com/right-wing-preacher-...ss-fo-683228506
I can't stand specists. I deal with them every day.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 5th, 2013 04:03 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Well Kirk is a perv. laughing out loud

In the original TV show, Kirk was trying to jump every female alien that came along. Remember, that was in the 60's. No one called it bestiality back then. I don't get it.

All of this because Kirk was doing it with a beautiful woman with green make up all over her, but no one makes a peep about the strange relationship between Scotty and that little alien. Now that is bestiality. laughing

There weren't many female aliens though. Aside from Spock, TOS didn't really have many aliens compared to other Treks.

He apparently had banged half the Federation's human population though given all the "old flames" that showed up.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2013 04:31 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

This is what he took away from Into Darkness?
The whole eugenics thing didnt bother him?
Or...a person in a position of power twisting the truth and lying to those who believed in him to further his own agenda?

(Link wouldnt open for me. If my points were addressed by him, i know not. Just going by what i read here.)

Old Post May 31st, 2014 11:29 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

In Star Wars, Twi'Lek females interbreed with human males and nobody says a thing. Nothing wrong with an Orion. smile

War Doctor

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 05:55 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

Hell with him, thanks Trek that you left the limo lib stuff behing in the reboot. Goodbye TNG politics and say hello to capitalism.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 07:13 AM
Abu-Bactr is currently offline Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote