KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman versus Superboy Prime

Superman versus Superboy Prime
Started by: JakeTheBank

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eaebiakuya

If Prime is faster, what stop a speedblitz ? How many punches can Superman endure ?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 06:18 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
More or less, yes. Superman's completely uninhibited, using his powers and skills to their utmost effectiveness to best Prime, using anything displayed on panel.

I wouldn't put Superman above Prime, but I would argue that given Superman's vastly superior combat intellect, he could outfight Prime in spite of Prime being more powerful than he. I would also argue that the gap between Superman and Prime in terms of power is significantly smaller than the gap between Superman and Prime in terms of effective power usage/skills/intelligence.

thumb up

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 06:28 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Prime kills Superman to death with his incessant crybaby whining.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 08:08 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

That is a valid option for Prime.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 08:40 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Prime. It's a very close though.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 09:06 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Odekahn

I can accept this. thumb up

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 09:11 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

What makes you think it is close ?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 09:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Superman wins

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 09:15 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Originally posted by quanchi112
What makes you think it is close ?

Because under these conditions and given Supermans power set, any of us here are more than capable of thinking of ways to utilize Clark's powers enough to give Prime a hell of a fight.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 09:49 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Prime destroys Thor.

I don't see how this isn't spite.

That objectivity.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 09:56 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Because under these conditions and given Supermans power set, any of us here are more than capable of thinking of ways to utilize Clark's powers enough to give Prime a hell of a fight.
Yat did not give him a helluva fight and he had the Ion power. Prime is too much for Superman alone.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 09:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That objectivity.
laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 09:58 PM
iceman24567

Superman >> Thor

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 09:58 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

That objectivity.

That's because Prime was stated to be without CIS in that thread. Genius.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 09:59 PM
Odekahn

Yat did not give him a helluva fight and he had the Ion power. Prime is too much for Superman alone.

This is CIS/CIP less Superman.

If it were regular Clark, I'd agree with you.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 10:01 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman >> Thor
Based on what ?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 10:01 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

That's because Prime was stated to be without CIS in that thread. Genius.

Hmmm? Pretty sure in that thread, Prime operates in his regular mindset like he usually does, no?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 10:03 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Based on what ?

The fact that he's DC.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 10:03 PM
NemeBro

Superman has never had a good showing against a full-powered Prime, alone or with aid.

Superboy Prime with a glimmer of sunlight on his finger tips overpowered a team of heroes, including such A-listers like Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and... Oh, Superman.

Three Superman-tier beings (One of them the geniune article) have been rag-dolled by a sufficiently motivated Prime.

He punches his fist down Superman's throat and uses him as a reverse sock puppet.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 10:05 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Hmmm? Pretty sure in that thread, Prime operates in his regular mindset like he usually does, no?

Go read it again and come back. My impression (and I still stand by it) that I had the entire time was that both Thor and Prime were fighting under the same condition (i.e. CIS/CIP off).

If you want to quote me to try and make me look like a contradictory, biased fanboy, at least keep it in context.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 10:07 PM