KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Majestic VS World War Hulk

Majestic VS World War Hulk
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
Wonderful question. No clue. I was just responding to the "blades or no blades..." comments.

Didn't he use them a lot towards the end of the WS imprint?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 04:10 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Golgo13
Didn't he use them a lot towards the end of the WS imprint?

1)With Blades.
2)Without Blades.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 04:28 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
1)With Blades.
2)Without Blades.

With blades he wins

Without blades he BFR's

Maj wins this

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 04:49 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Does anyone have any scans of Maj bfring?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 04:51 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

"He's gonna heal from the blades"

Okay guys, okay.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 05:50 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Anyone saying Hulk would heal from the blades is showing their ignorance. They are NOT normal blades. A single stab from one of them put Majestic into a catatonic state for months. They are Creation Blades, formed from the World Engine. Imagine something made from the same power as the IG, then being stabbed with it. Now you have an idea...

With the blades, this is a roflstomp BBQ.

I forgot about that. I don't have access to Wildstorm at the moment so I'm guessing Majestic received a second pair of swords or something? Because I specifically remember him being stabbed in the chest, falling into a volcano and immediately getting up in a few seconds. This was after the destruction of the Earth when Majestic was making himself King etc. That's literally the last scene with the swords that I remembered.

Or did their purpose change? And tbf, Hulk was able to function with incredible wounds after Elixir turned off his healing factor. And just because it takes out Majestic, it doesn't mean it'll take out the Hulk who's noticeably more resilient.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 06:45 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I forgot about that. I don't have access to Wildstorm at the moment so I'm guessing Majestic received a second pair of swords or something? Because I specifically remember him being stabbed in the chest, falling into a volcano and immediately getting up in a few seconds. This was after the destruction of the Earth when Majestic was making himself King etc. That's literally the last scene with the swords that I remembered.

Or did their purpose change? And tbf, Hulk was able to function with incredible wounds after Elixir turned off his healing factor. And just because it takes out Majestic, it doesn't mean it'll take out the Hulk who's noticeably more resilient.

That was when his lover stabbed him. I'm blanking on her name. Slightly different circumstance, though.

I've no doubt that Hulk can't function sans healing factor, but it's still an incredible advantage in an already-close fight.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 07:06 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

That was when his lover stabbed him. I'm blanking on her name. Slightly different circumstance, though.

I've no doubt that Hulk can't function sans healing factor, but it's still an incredible advantage in an already-close fight.

Yeah, it was Charis. She stabbed him in the throat or something and he popped back up no worse for wear. Hulk could heal that kind of damage nearly instantaneously. They are incredibly powerful weapons when used right and can cut through pretty much anything. IIRC they immobilized Tao when he had reality warping powers but it was due to them disrupting his internal energy. But leaving them stuck in Hulk won't really do anything.

I guess if he can lop of a limb or something it'd be a great advantage. But at the level Hulk was, he'd just get pissed, regrow one, and smash.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Jul 14th, 2013 at 07:18 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 07:14 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Nemesis is her name.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 07:14 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

1)With blades, this makes the fight one-sided in Maj's favor.
2)Without blades, the fight is closer, with a slight edge to Maj.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 08:52 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Anyone saying Hulk would heal from the blades is showing their ignorance. They are NOT normal blades. A single stab from one of them put Majestic into a catatonic state for months. They are Creation Blades, formed from the World Engine. Imagine something made from the same power as the IG, then being stabbed with it. Now you have an idea...

With the blades, this is a roflstomp BBQ.

I think the Kusar Blades are being talked here.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 12:37 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, it was Charis. She stabbed him in the throat or something and he popped back up no worse for wear. Hulk could heal that kind of damage nearly instantaneously. They are incredibly powerful weapons when used right and can cut through pretty much anything. IIRC they immobilized Tao when he had reality warping powers but it was due to them disrupting his internal energy. But leaving them stuck in Hulk won't really do anything.

I guess if he can lop of a limb or something it'd be a great advantage. But at the level Hulk was, he'd just get pissed, regrow one, and smash.

Hulk isn't regrowing a limb chopped off. Don't be silly.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 12:39 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Dont know why not.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 12:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

^He really wouldn't. Zeus's magic-charged punches considerably messed up his healing factor, the blades will bring a whole new level of pain.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 01:23 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
^He really wouldn't. Zeus's magic-charged punches considerably messed up his healing factor, the blades will bring a whole new level of pain.

Not unless this is Zeus' magic being channelled through them. As Mjolnir, Strange and dozens of other magic-based weapons/opponents/attacks have been dealt with by Hulk without ever having his HF affected.

Zeus' magic has been stated to have a very specific effect on Hulk, so far no evidence this extends to "all magic" and decades of evidence to the contrary.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 01:28 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by janus77
Not unless this is Zeus' magic being channelled through them. As Mjolnir, Strange and dozens of other magic-based weapons/opponents/attacks have been dealt with by Hulk without ever having his HF affected.

Zeus' magic has been stated to have a very specific effect on Hulk, so far no evidence this extends to "all magic" and decades of evidence to the contrary.

Zeus' magic was more powerful than all the above-mentioned magic based attacks that you've listed. And the Creation Blades were forged from a weapon that is well above Zeus' power. Do the math. A few chops should definitely phuck up Banner.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 01:39 PM
snowdragon

It doesn't matter because Maj can still just bfr hulk.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 01:39 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sorrow

Originally posted by abhilegend
Hulk isn't regrowing a limb chopped off. Don't be silly.

Why not? He can regrow his eyes, any internal organ, stem cells, muscle mass, tissue, bones etc basically everything you would need to regrow a limb. Also iirc Skaar sliced clean through Hulk's arm with a shadow sword but it healed instantly.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 01:56 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
Dont know why not.

Because he has never done so?
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Why not? He can regrow his eyes, any internal organ, stem cells, muscle mass, tissue, bones etc basically everything you would need to regrow a limb. Also iirc Skaar sliced clean through Hulk's arm with a shadow sword but it healed instantly.

Scan of Skaar slicing clean through his arm please. There are people with better healing factors than hulk like deadpool and even they haven't regrown a limb.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:05 PM
The Sorrow

Originally posted by abhilegend
Because he has never done so?
Scan of Skaar slicing clean through his arm please. There are people with better healing factors than hulk like deadpool and even they haven't regrown a limb.

His head being cut off sure, I could understand that but I don't see why limbs are far-fetched at all considering what he's healed from. Kitty essentially made his arms and legs become part of the ground in WWH yet he just ripped them out.

http://comicon.com/pulse/wp-content...11_PREVIEW2.jpg
^Looks like it slices through to me. Arm is healed completely in 2 panels.

What are you talking about? Deadpool has grown entire limbs before, he's regrown his entire head.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:26 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote