KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Started by: janus77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 31 32 [33]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seen the start of the first episode of the new season, Up until the "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D" logo appeared/

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 02:10 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

excellent episode last night

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 11:44 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

the Ghost Rider I kinda thought it was cool but MEH...

I REALLY like AOS after the first half of the first season kicked in gear finally but I just have to wait and see more of the GR. I don't know how they going to do him justice but remember AOS is like in between the movies tie in deal so ill just see how it all melds together...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 01:05 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

The ghost was looking for the Darkhold Book of Sins (well it's a tie-in to Doctor Strange)... and Coulson is going to investigate that. From this book, monsters will arise... demons... and vampires. And who's gonna help?

Blade!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 09:31 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Proof Blade will appear?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 09:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

New Director was pretty cool. Ghost Rider special effects are decent, but the actor hasn't won me over yet.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 08:32 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

A Ghost Rider tv show might happen...

http://www.screengeek.net/2016/10/1...t-rider-series/

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 04:51 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this show has ben freakin' awesome this season

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 11:43 PM
Darth Thor

^ Yeah I saw the first 2 episodes when I was abroad and they were really good. Unfortunately I have to wait until 2017 now before they start airing the rest of them here.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2016 06:31 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've been having to watch them on tv on a Saturday night here, It does get shown earlier on in the week but its a network which i can't get access to.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2016 12:43 AM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
New Director was pretty cool. Ghost Rider special effects are decent, but the actor hasn't won me over yet.

the new director is kinda cool.

if they ever have a black bolt in the movies they should've got him.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2016 09:15 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

the new Ghost rider has won me over but I'd like to see more of him going off on his own.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2016 09:17 PM
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Agents of Shield has been pretty fantastic this season tbh. Ghost Rider is sick. Though I can distinctly feel the absence of Grant Ward this season...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 03:55 AM
nfactor1995 is currently offline Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Those Slingshot episodes can be watched on the Marvel Youtube channel.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2016 08:06 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The show can't afford to do Ghost Rider anymore

http://www.newsarama.com/32555-agen...host-rider.html

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 12:12 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

The Life Model Decoy arc is heating up nicely, too.

Mallory Jansen is hot as hell.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 28th, 2017 12:46 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The newest Inhuman (and villain) appearing tonight seems to be a version of Nitro. Which kind of fits, as he was genetically manipulated by the Kree in the comics.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 05:23 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

pretty good episode last night

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 11:43 PM
Darth Thor

Getting through S4 now.

Finally this is a show I look forward to! Well done for getting your s*** together AOS! Better late than never. Hopefully this stays Awesome now.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 04:33 PM