KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Unforgiven: Registration and OOC

The Unforgiven: Registration and OOC
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

"On razors edge..."

Hey I thought you didn't play League!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2013 01:40 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I don't, but I've been hanging out with a bunch of friends who do, so I'm starting to recognize stuff.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 04:17 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Double posting, I know. Shame on me, but I figured it was best to make a note.

A Tag of none just means that Jared isn't interacting with someone specifically. His actions can, and in some cases probably should, be reacted upon.

For the record, I don't think Cael or Solomon are going to know how to handle Jared. He's just so...not what they're used to. laughing

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 05:00 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Cael's definitely intrigued, though. He's never seen one so... Colorful... >.>

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 05:06 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sorry for my weak intro...it's always the hardest. >.<

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 09:39 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

It's fine. I love how everyone instantly has nothing but contempt for my character. Guess nobody heard that old saying about books. laughing

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 07:14 PM
starryknight

Books are for nerds!

It seemes Jared is going to to be the lovable character who everyone abuses. big grin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 11:56 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Books are fun!

It seemes Jared is going to to be the lovable character who everyone tries to abuse. big grin

Fixed that for you. wink

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 02:17 AM
starryknight

stick out tongue

Dammit Xan, you had to point out a typo! I meant to say get in the way not get away...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 04:08 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Not intentionally. In character, it's just Talon Elijah's way of talking.

I like how the two guys from the same country are butting heads most so far.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 06:49 AM
starryknight

Jared just rubs Elijah the wrong way...-_-

I'm only using his picture and the fact that he's a thief, in fact he was going to be a thief anyways, that's way I picked Talon.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 08:08 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

So yeah. This guy.

I apologize for probably ruining your plans for the immediate future, everyone.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 06:07 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

You jacked nothing up, Scene. But I will way for someone else to post before I post again.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 02:37 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Jared just rubs Elijah the wrong way...-_-

I'm only using his picture and the fact that he's a thief, in fact he was going to be a thief anyways, that's way I picked Talon.

I'm just teasing you, starry. Far be it from me to actually take offense at using pictures from other medium.

Gonna be pretty busy the next couple days. I'll try and get a post in to move things along, but I can't promise anything.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 04:04 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Guess who's back to post again! big grin Sorry it took a bit, everyone. Been busy doing other stuff, and I just got the mindset to post again. >.>

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 04:49 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Yay double posting! Sorry again it took so long, guys. I'm about to finish out my post as I type this. There's a point that Cael is shifting about in the shadows, you'll know it when you see it. During the dialogue there, every time you see "..." assume that his voice has shifted to a new location. It's the only way I can think to make it happen without dropping back and forth constantly between dialogue and movement.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 04:14 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

laughing Solomon's a bit forgetful, isn't he? He was the only person to actually introduce himself by name. wink

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 07:22 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I just read that. Lol. I honestly couldn't remember forrealz. The 15 mins time limit had passed before I could change it, though.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 07:31 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

All good. I've done my bit, just waiting to see how things move forward.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 07:40 AM
The Big O
The Original O

By the way, I actually think I dig Jared's personality. Its original.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 07:46 AM