KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Unforgiven: Registration and OOC

The Unforgiven: Registration and OOC
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

It's something other than the usual stoic/serious/"badass" personality you see often. Refreshing, really, though I'm definitely toeing the line between what I can personally stand. If he were any cockier, I'd have to kill him to prevent another Narutard/Black*Eye effect.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Last edited by XanatosForever on Oct 27th, 2013 at 08:42 AM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 08:33 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Jared doesn't seem cocky. I don't know what I'd call it. But it wouldn't be cocky.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 02:43 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Elijah is the typical bad boy all dah ladies fall for. embarrasment

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 09:34 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Sterotypical, even. stick out tongue j/k

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 11:21 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

I'm going to have a hard time not playing with these tags.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 01:15 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I don't see why you need to fight it. laughing As long as we're clear on who's being tagged, having a bit of fun doesn't need to be discouraged.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 01:58 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

So I haven't posted yet because I didn't want to fall into a trend of being the first to post in a turn. Were people waiting for me or something? Just let me know and I'll put something up. I'd rather not let this die so soon.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 08:32 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Let me find the RP and read over all of it, then I'll work on a character. Need to decide how I'd put the character together. I usually either make an entirely new character that grows into something big or branch off from my main character.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2013 03:32 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I was actually waiting for that same exact reason, Xan. I guess that's how RPs die, huh?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 10th, 2013 07:47 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

So it occurs to me that... I have no idea. Scenario! Are you a boy or a girl? I've always thought you were a boy, which I guess is based off your more masculine way of doing things and your lack of female characters in RP's we've done. But now that I think about it, I think I've always seen you with female avatars and you have an N/A gender. Sorry, it just really struck me as curious. Anyways... Back to the RP Reading!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2013 08:12 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Scenario's female for quan.

Last edited by XanatosForever on Nov 10th, 2013 at 07:38 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2013 07:34 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

O.o?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2013 02:57 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
So I haven't posted yet because I didn't want to fall into a trend of being the first to post in a turn. Were people waiting for me or something? Just let me know and I'll put something up. I'd rather not let this die so soon.

Originally posted by The Big O
I was actually waiting for that same exact reason, Xan. I guess that's how RPs die, huh?

Could we perhaps institute some kind of turn system, then? Just as a simple guideline of who should be posting when, with the option to delay your turn for someone else?

Or we could just post in the discussion thread when we don't really plan on posting. I dunno how to solve this problem other than what we're doing now.

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
So it occurs to me that... I have no idea. Scenario! Are you a boy or a girl? I've always thought you were a boy, which I guess is based off your more masculine way of doing things and your lack of female characters in RP's we've done. But now that I think about it, I think I've always seen you with female avatars and you have an N/A gender. Sorry, it just really struck me as curious. Anyways... Back to the RP Reading!

(please log in to view the image)

That's the mysteryyyy

And I dunno, I've never really been too concerned with anybody's sex or gender. Though I did have Bennu that one time, she was one of my earlier characters. There was also Ifrothrax, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that remembers her. Incidentally, I should bring Balan back. (Sorry for the non-answer, but the world is not ready.)

Scenario's female for quan.

You hush.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2013 12:10 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by The Scenario
And I dunno, I've never really been too concerned with anybody's sex or gender. Though I did have Bennu that one time, she was one of my earlier characters. There was also Ifrothrax, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that remembers her. Incidentally, I should bring Balan back. (Sorry for the non-answer, but the world is not ready.)

I remember Balan and Ifrothrax, which may or may not have to do with the fact I shoved my OC into that same thread. Really sad it crapped out, but definitely wouldn't mind seeing the old summoner again.

Anyways, a turn system might work, though it does kind of shoehorn people into a time slot, but if it'll help improve post rates, I'm for it. I also am not sure how I want to have Jared react right now, which is why I haven't posted now.

Originally posted by The Scenario
You hush.

What, embarrassed?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2013 08:21 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

If you guys wanna do a turn order kinda thing, we can. If not, then we can proceed as planned. It's all whatever will help keep the thread alive. Just lemme know, guys, and we'll figure it out.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Nov 12th, 2013 11:37 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I'm okay with a turn-based system. But how will it work if someone misses their turn and someone was either talking to them or requires a response from them?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2013 02:07 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

I'll admit I don't really have all the problems with it worked out yet. I really just intended it a suggestion for how to solve the "I was waiting for someone else to post first" problem. That could be solved with a turn system, but it could also be solved by simply posting that you're waiting in this thread.

The turns don't necessarily have to be ironclad, either. As long as everyone understands generally who hasn't posted yet or has someone interacting with them it should be fine. I don't want to force anyone into posting, so much as I think a little structure might help.

There would certainly be exceptions, such a when two characters are away from everyone else. They don't need to pay attention to turns since it would just be a back and forth. In a larger group, though, where multiple characters might be reacting to the same thing, it could be useful to know who still hasn't reacted, or who is in waiting.

It's more of a guideline, like the pirate's code. You don't need to pay attention to turns in order to participate. Does that make sense?

What, embarrassed?

How can the mystery be any fun if you're blurting out hints and secrets? Is that what you want? To kill fun?

You're a monster. So hush. wink

Old Post Nov 12th, 2013 03:26 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm just gonna go ahead and assume Scenario is a girl then.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2013 04:21 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Oh, Bob. I'm embarrassed at how slim my post is. Smh.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 06:28 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

My post isn't really all that long either, O. I'm just using previous dialogue for fluff. laughing

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2013 02:31 AM