KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Unforgiven: Registration and OOC

The Unforgiven: Registration and OOC
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

It's understandable. It can be difficult to pad out dialogue when there isn't a lot going on. Unless you want to have some big internal monologue or something to fill out the post, I guess.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2013 03:23 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

That would definitely offer more to read, and could be a good way of letting others in a character's head. That said, not everyone is good about internalizing, and there's only so much you could do with it before it's just being used pointlessly.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2013 03:27 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

If anyone is waiting for me to post, I apologize since I'm also waiting on a few other characters to respond to Isaac's offer. I figure he's talking and/or making statements to everyone there.

I'll give it a few more days before I post under the assumption that the others are remaining quiet. If that's okay with everyone?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 05:23 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'm thinking maybe keeping track of players in a game and sending them PMs to alert them to new posts might help keep this from being an issue at some points.

In any case, I've already got a post up, I think the only two people we're really waiting on is Kin and starry.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 06:40 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I've got nothing to progress things as Jared. The guy's not going to really put himself out there, even for as nice a stranger as Solomon might be. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 14th, 2014 08:09 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I kinda figured that and its plausible. That's why I'm having Solomon trying to talk down Isaac. Maybe use some of his scholarly logic to save his life.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 14th, 2014 04:18 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Name: Jarrod Taohart
Faction: Possibly Freyans
Powers: Adrenaline High (if possible)
Weaponry: Heavy Pistols, SMGs, Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, Explosives
Appearance: The one not in blue.
(please log in to view the image)
Bio: Jarrod became a soldier of fortune, so to speak. While he fights for the Freyans, he does not care for their views and does not fight for a reason other then his next pay. He's a fairly happy person and tends to easily get along with those around him. Favoring many forms of weapons, Jarrod was often the type to be seen looting the battlefield for new parts for further weapons, adding them to his own stock for an armory that he kept hidden in the forests not far from his current outpost. Jarrod has a friendship with an ex-Freyan, Faowind, who became one of his better teammates. The two fought together well and seemed to cover each others weaknesses with ease, making them strong allies and stronger lovers (KIDDING). While Jarrod has no goal in his mind at the moment, he is constantly searching for something that might grow to mean more to him then simple pay.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 06:42 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote